List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 12:57PM, Views: 1120039, Replies: 26079
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2010/03/10 04:02PM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote Charming the Flame:
    Quote former-gher: It loaded ... before I had time to get a bottle of water!

I really miss the real Jason ... the one who would have made a visit to CrazyBrooke to see his longtime friend and mother of his only child.
    But, TPTB know that those two in the same room is so much great chemistry new viewers would raise the "Bring back Liason" battle cry.

The most popular couple on the show not only shelved but shunning each other. How stupid is that?

It's true. The real Jason would have snick in during the night, found her restless and unable to sleep. He would pull up a chair and talk to her about how strong she is and how much he believes in her. Jason would hold her hand and, with a lithe finger, tucker her hair behind her ear. His thumb would caress the skin of her soft hand while he sat with her till sleep found her. The mobster would stay after that watching her eyes dance behind her alabaster lids, wondering what she was dreaming till the soft light of morning told him it was time to go.

You may as well continue Charm and write the fanfic that goes with the above paragraph. One paragraph and I am hooked!

#102   2010/03/10 04:05PM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote Vertigobarbie: Okay Ladies and Gentlemen if there are any gentlemen viewers out there who are Liason lovers like us ladies.

I have done my poetry homework assignment. Thank you to Charm for her editing and suggestions, they are apreciated. This is partly inspired by Charm's fanfic Always and the first verse was inspired by SmileandStare who just started posting yesterday in the old thread.

I Love You Always

Saw you across the room, could not help but stare
    Your beautiful smile told me you were aware
    My continued desire, on my heart it weighs
    I love you always

Every glimpse of your face is held dear
    I wish I could have you near
    I struggle to stay away
    I love you always

Vivid memories of you remain in my heart
    Though we decided to part
    You continue to amaze
    I love you always

Now there is someone else in my life
    But it is you I want as my wife
    Desire for our life together stays
    I love you always

VB

Beautiful!

#103   2010/03/10 04:09PM
    Burst-JasonLiz

I keep wondering if the safehouse still exists. I would love for Elizabeth to just go there to take a "breather" and the who should happen apon the safehouse the same time....

#104   2010/03/10 04:11PM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote iteach:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Okay Ladies and Gentlemen if there are any gentlemen viewers out there who are Liason lovers like us ladies.

I have done my poetry homework assignment. Thank you to Charm for her editing and suggestions, they are apreciated. This is partly inspired by Charm's fanfic Always and the first verse was inspired by SmileandStare who just started posting yesterday in the old thread.

I Love You Always

Saw you across the room, could not help but stare
    Your beautiful smile told me you were aware
    My continued desire, on my heart it weighs
    I love you always

Every glimpse of your face is held dear
    I wish I could have you near
    I struggle to stay away
    I love you always

Vivid memories of you remain in my heart
    Though we decided to part
    You continue to amaze
    I love you always

Now there is someone else in my life
    But it is you I want as my wife
    Desire for our life together stays
    I love you always

VB

Show off!

Is Vertigobarbie tryingt o show you up iteach! LOL!

#105   2010/03/10 04:13PM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote iteach: I have 2 favorite B moments.
    1-- Elizabeth goes to Jason's PH to tell him that Ric bugged the PH. And she says dance with me... and he does without question.... even though he doesn't dance.

2-- At the BW Ball, when he goes to put her dress strap back on her shoulder. Just that little tender touch.

great ones!!!!!!

TwinMomma is good a lists... Burst, you are the maven of clips... we should collect all these Bsides and do a vid with them.. You know like this one of the classics...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0ybiZ4PUg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X9APByknyY
    K fine make me cry. I want MY LIASON!!

#106   2010/03/10 04:14PM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote Charming the Flame: I am just loving this New Thread Smell

It does smell all pretty in here!

#107   2010/03/10 04:16PM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote magirl194: This is just awesome! I can actually get in without having to wait forever. Now I can come in and show off my avi more often. Maybe I should change it back to the other one now. If Ali lets me borrow it that is.

You had better come in her and show off your avi!! It gives us something pretty to look at while we read, or just to oggle at.

#108   2010/03/10 04:17PM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote Charming the Flame: can you hear it???
    shhhh... bring down the chatter a little.... do you hear it??

it's a low chant... yes... it's getting louder! LOUDER!! Can you HEAR IT!!!???? The Screaming!!!!

YES!!! THIS THREAD IS JUST SCREAMING FOR ANOTHER GNO!!!!!

Who's in??

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

#109   2010/03/10 04:17PM
    Charming the...

Quote tiffers1912: I hope we don't jinx it! We say their love is not tainted, and then the next thing you know tptb will have Jason cruelly taking Jake away from a sobbing, pleading Liz.

No! I refuse to believe Jason would do that! He'd have to be brainwashed or drugged.

You are forgetting, the AIC would trash Liz before they touched the Golden Boy... It would be a vicious Liz yanking a crying Jake from Jason's arms and placing him in Lucky's... PERISH THE THOUGHT!!!!

#110   2010/03/10 04:20PM
    Charming the...

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
    Quote esprit:
    Quote Canadiana:

Ok fine, E. I'll except that response. >(

*waves* Hey Burst

OMG ... can I say it is so nice to see you on here posting like we used to before!!
    Think of it this way ... we had the most number of views and everyone wanted to view what we were talking about in the Liason thread, even non-fans of the pairing ... so being so popular we had to start a new thread!!!

Viva LIASON!
    Love that people want to know what we are talking about!! Our conversations are usually filled with substance!

is Boxers or Briefs substantive???
    I simply just like the ones Jason wears whatever that may be!

Maybe the question should be, does Jason(SBu) wear the underwear, or does the underwear wear him? hummmmmmm

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list