List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/30 03:30PM, Views: 1080236, Replies: 25895
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2010/03/10 08:12AM
    Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Lisa - Admin

This is a continuation of this thread:
    http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/board/27493/
    which is taking too long to load due to the number of replies. You may still view the original thread but post here.

Please remember this is for FANS of Liason & Liz and no bashing is allowed what so ever. Should you have any questions or concerns, please refer to our forum guidelines:
    http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/board/123476/

As always you may also email Kat or myself.

Enjoy
    Lisa
    Soaps.com forum administrator
    lisa.admin@soaps.com

#2   2010/03/10 08:36AM
    Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING
    Vanrainmom

Quote Lisa - Admin: This is a continuation of this thread:
    www.soaps.com/generalhospital/board/27493/
    which is taking too long to load due to the number of replies. You may still view the original thread but post here.

Please remember this is for FANS of Liason & Liz and no bashing is allowed what so ever. Should you have any questions or concerns, please refer to our forum guidelines:
    www.soaps.com/generalhospital/board/123476/

Enjoy
    Lisa
    lisa.admin@soaps.com

Oh Thank you so much Lisa!
    Now it loads quickly and easily. Give us more time to sing the praises of Jason and Liz

#3   2010/03/10 09:09AM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote Vanrainmom:

Enjoy
    Lisa
    lisa.admin@soaps.com

Now it loads quickly and easily. Give us more time to sing the praises of Jason and Liz

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU..........

It is so nice of the mods to give us our own Second Thread. I will cherish the old one as so many good posts are there and fanfics, and memorial youtube scenes, but it is so nice to have a quick and handy second.

Good Job, mods!!!

First, as much as I hate what Jason and Liz are going thru right now, it is only leading back to Liason!!! The super couple of the 21st Century.

I am proud that Steve Burton has won an Emmy and I am hoping and almost sure that Rebecca Herbst will win this year. Even if they don't they are the best two actors on the canvas right now.....

I am hoping TPTB will remodel Elizabeth's studio and she will have a place to continue her painting. You know when she had the "hissy fit" and tore it up (Lucky had to rescue her) it started her spiral down into these depths of sorrow and self destruction.

Jason has also been out of character for over a year now. So, this has to be a positive sign of something coming full circle..

Thank you Mods for putting the "NO BASHING" in the title and body of the thread.

I sincerely hope all read and obey the rules. We need only postive and loving things said here... This is for our couple and our gal......

VIVA LA LIASON!!

#4   2010/03/10 10:31AM
    katie28

YOU GUYS BROKE your thread!!???

that's awesome! sorry... just had to say that. i would go in there from time to time, but gave up when it took so long to load. lol.

enjoy the new one.

#5   2010/03/10 10:55AM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Enjoy
    Lisa
    lisa.admin@soaps.com
    Thanks a million Lisa!! Much appreciated!!

#6   2010/03/10 10:55AM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote Vanrainmom:

Enjoy
    Lisa
    lisa.admin@soaps.com

I love singing praises about our Liason and their love for each other!!

#7   2010/03/10 10:58AM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Alrighty Laison fans lets flood this board now!!

I know you are all out there lurking and not posting because our other thread took forever to load, but now you have no excuse!

Come out and play!! Time to get Liason front and center on a continuous basis!

#8   2010/03/10 10:59AM
    Charming the...

WHOOO HOOOO I am going down in history being on the first page of the new thread!!!

I have a challenge for all Liasonites (new and old). Tell us your favorite Liason moment that is one we'd least expect... Kinda like the B side of all the classics!

Ready
    set
    GO!

#9   2010/03/10 11:08AM
    Burst-JasonLiz

Quote Texas Sunflower:
    Quote Vanrainmom:

Enjoy
    Lisa
    lisa.admin@soaps.com

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU..........

It is so nice of the mods to give us our own Second Thread. I will cherish the old one as so many good posts are there and fanfics, and memorial youtube scenes, but it is so nice to have a quick and handy second.

Good Job, mods!!!

First, as much as I hate what Jason and Liz are going thru right now, it is only leading back to Liason!!! The super couple of the 21st Century.

I am proud that Steve Burton has won an Emmy and I am hoping and almost sure that Rebecca Herbst will win this year. Even if they don't they are the best two actors on the canvas right now.....

I am hoping TPTB will remodel Elizabeth's studio and she will have a place to continue her painting. You know when she had the "hissy fit" and tore it up (Lucky had to rescue her) it started her spiral down into these depths of sorrow and self destruction.

Jason has also been out of character for over a year now. So, this has to be a positive sign of something coming full circle..

Thank you Mods for putting the "NO BASHING" in the title and body of the thread.

I sincerely hope all read and obey the rules. We need only postive and loving things said here... This is for our couple and our gal......

VIVA LA LIASON!!

I will also love the old thread as well. It was just time to close it. Hopefully more liasonites will come out a play now and get this board back to what it once was.

Maybe this new thread is a sign on a new beginning for Liason? (One can dream)

I hope Becky wins an Emmy as well, she so deserves one for her fantabulous acting!

Has Elizabeth even been in her studio since she destroyed it?

#10   2010/03/10 11:12AM
    harleydavidson

Quote Charming the Flame: WHOOO HOOOO I am going down in history being on the first page of the new thread!!!

I have a challenge for all Liasonites (new and old). Tell us your favorite Liason moment that is one we'd least expect... Kinda like the B side of all the classics!

Ready
    set
    GO!

jason and liz at the studio when he fall from the ladder and she comments how "the big tough guy can't be touched by bad guys, but the ladder did him in"...i didn't quote it very well but ya get my point....they way he looks at his lizzie,says it all,i have never seen him look that way towards anyone else...dynamic duo forever....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list