List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Husband&Wife Luke&Tracy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Husband&Wife Luke&Tracy

Started by LovingLucky at 2007/03/07 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 10:12PM, Views: 1113, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/07 08:01PM
    Re: Husband&Wife Luke&Tracy
    JASONandLIZf...

i think tracy is such a crack up. she is so mean but you cant help but like her..her and luke have so much chemistry. they make me laugh all the time.. their schemes are just incredibly funny. when they get going.

#12   2007/03/07 08:04PM
    kbmc74

Quote JASONandLIZforever: i think tracy is such a crack up. she is so mean but you cant help but like her..her and luke have so much chemistry. they make me laugh all the time.. their schemes are just incredibly funny. when they get going.

They are great together- a much needed comic element! What's great though, is underneath all that bickering, you can tell they really care about each other. Their chemistry is great and I love when Luke calls her Spankybuns!

#13   2007/03/07 08:15PM
    shalamar

Tracy and Luke are characters thst survive regardless of the situation. Tracy does have aright to feel disgusted that Edward would deny her the company because of her gender. I would like to see Tracy and Monica have an real coming to terms on children and Alan. Truth is Tracy has actually been the voice of truth when others wont or are afraid to do so. ALan loved his sister and she loved him. WHy are they killing the Quartermaines? Justice, Alan, Lila( of natural causes)

#14   2007/03/07 10:41PM
    lighthouse112

I thought that Luke and Tracey were very funny today!!

I loved how Luke wants to give Alice money!! He like Alice because she has always been good to "Mr. Luke" as she calls him.

They should leave Alan's will alone though!!! It's not a nice thing to do... But when have they been know to be good for any long amount of time?

#15   2007/03/08 06:22AM
    WheresAllThe...

OMG!! Back in the Luke and Laura days I never would have imagined this in my wildest dreams but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tracy and Luke together!! They are a breath of fresh air in this stale show! Jane and Tony have the best chemistry together. I was cracking up laughing when Luke came in all dressed like that asking "Who's your daddy".

In my opinion they ARE the best couple on the show.

#16   2007/03/08 09:16AM
    welovedays

Quote WheresAllTheLove: OMG!! Back in the Luke and Laura days I never would have imagined this in my wildest dreams but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tracy and Luke together!! They are a breath of fresh air in this stale show! Jane and Tony have the best chemistry together. I was cracking up laughing when Luke came in all dressed like that asking "Who's your daddy".

In my opinion they ARE the best couple on the show.

I totally agree with you. They're the fun couple. I'd like to see Lulu and Spinelli together. They'd be fun too. Too may of the other couples are boring like Nicholas and Emily.

#17   2007/03/09 08:47AM
    Snow White

I just don't like Luke when he acts this way, yes he was funny and comical but at the end of the day he's still a scumbucket for stealing Alan's money. And if the writer's are trying to disarm us with humour so Tracey will seem more palatable while she steals Alan's true heirs blind, it's not working. I still see her for who she is and what she's doing.

#18   2007/03/09 09:51AM
    hospicechick

I loved Luke and Tracy yesterday and the changing of the will. This is classic Tracy behavior. I think after seeing Alan she will do the right thing and Luke will support her. Suzanne

#19   2007/03/09 10:53AM
    toorobbin

I'd like to see how Luke changes the Will back.

Only Luke would wear sun glasses in the house on his way out.

I loved it, when he called Tracy, his fairy music nymph.

#20   2007/03/09 01:30PM
    LovingLucky

OMG LMAO i laughed sooo hard when luke said to scotty "theres a bus leaving in 2 minutes.BE UNDER IT!"
    Love my Luke!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list