List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Husband&Wife Luke&Tracy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Husband&Wife Luke&Tracy

Started by LovingLucky at 2007/03/07 01:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/13 10:12PM, Views: 1046, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/07 01:05PM
    Husband&Wife Luke&Tracy
    LovingLucky

I must say, I LOVED Tracy's and Luke's scenes today. They were my favorite!!!
    My favorite of them today had to be when Luke came back from getting the will, and he had the shades on. I laughed like crazy
    When Luke was making Tracy call him "Daddy" I was cracking up. They may not be the most romantic couple on GH, but they are probably the funniest.
    I also loved the part where Tracy was saying that Allan never liked Luke, and he got all offended.
    (But I do hate what they are doing to Allan's will).

#2   2007/03/07 01:09PM
    Re: Husband&Wife Luke&Tracy
    lotusbutterfly

Quote LovingLucky: I must say, I LOVED Tracy's and Luke's scenes today. They were my favorite!!!
    My favorite of them today had to be when Luke came back from getting the will, and he had the shades on. I laughed like crazy
    When Luke was making Tracy call him "Daddy" I was cracking up. They may not be the most romantic couple on GH, but they are probably the funniest.
    I also loved the part where Tracy was saying that Allan never liked Luke, and he got all offended.
    (But I do hate what they are doing to Allan's will).

i have to agree with you. and what about the nicknames they gave each other in front of edward..lol

#3   2007/03/07 01:12PM
    mommymccormick

Me too, about the will part. They shouldn't be doing that, but all their scenes today were so funny. I loved it when he said he was leaving Alice 50,000 and he was going to leave himself half a million and she said Alan didn't even like you and he said it was sympathy money for having to be married to his (Alan's) sister...LMAO!!!!!!

#4   2007/03/07 02:04PM
    LovingLucky

Quote mommymccormick: Me too, about the will part. They shouldn't be doing that, but all their scenes today were so funny. I loved it when he said he was leaving Alice 50,000 and he was going to leave himself half a million and she said Alan didn't even like you and he said it was sympathy money for having to be married to his (Alan's) sister...LMAO!!!!!!

I know, that was really funny.They have some really good scenes!!! I love Luke

#5   2007/03/07 02:07PM
    toorobbin

I loved the cuddles name.

I think we should a contest between Luke's nicknames and Spinelli's nicknames.

#6   2007/03/07 02:09PM
    LovingLucky

Quote toorobbin: I loved the cuddles name.

LOL yeah

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/07 02:09PM
    #7   2007/03/07 03:50PM
    mommymccormick

Quote LovingLucky:

LOL yeah

I was thinking the same thing today while I was watching the episode, I was like Spinelli could really give Luke a run for his money in the nickname dept....they r both hilarious!!!!!

#8   2007/03/07 03:51PM
    lotusbutterfly

sounds like a good idea!

#9   2007/03/07 05:07PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

Nice to see Tracy and Luke back to their old selves....those two never miss a beat.., not that what they're doing is right, but those two together crack me up

#10   2007/03/07 06:07PM
    soapnoitall

I agree with all of you Loved Luke and Tracey today! They were so funny!!! They are great together..who would have ever thunk??? lol

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list