List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: How do you shoot yourself in the chest?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How do you shoot yourself in the chest?

Started by papaya at 2010/02/09 09:30PM
    Latest post: 2010/02/11 09:58AM, Views: 3036, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2010/02/10 01:31PM
    Re: How do you shoot yourself in the chest?
    ceap

Sonny is an important part of the show - of COURSE, Dante would cover for him! At this point, he hates him, but we all knew he would cover for him somehow!

There is no way Sonny wil go to jail for shooting him OR for Claudia's murder.

Maurice Bernard is a major character on the show - get angry or frustrated all you want, but he will always escape prison. Just like Jason.

Yeah, shooting yourself is a little stupid, but I LOVE this storyline!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/10 01:32PM
    #22   2010/02/10 01:59PM
    clalvis

Maybe he dropped the gun, it went off, the bullet ricocheted and hit Dante in the chest.

And the bad thing about it....they didn't even ask him to explain exactly how it happened. He said it and they just left it like that. The state could pick up the charges themselves without Dante's statement....since it's so full of holes.

But I'm glad my Sonny (The Killer) got a reprieve.

#23   2010/02/10 02:11PM
    theresao

I think Dante knows that saying he shot himself is not going to stand up under scrutiny. But I think he figures that he spent months putting his life on the line to gather enough evidence to put Sonny away for Claudia's murder that he does not want the Feds to throw that aside and go after Sonny for shooting him.

He also did explain that he knew Sonny kept a gun in his desk and that he took it to unload it and that a bullet jammed and the gun backfired. Plausible so long as they can't examine the gun.

#24   2010/02/10 02:24PM
    clalvis

[quote]Quote theresao: I think Dante knows that saying he shot himself is not going to stand up under scrutiny. But I think he figures that he spent months putting his life on the line to gather enough evidence to put Sonny away for Claudia's murder that he does not want the Feds to throw that aside and go after Sonny for shooting him.

He also did explain that he knew Sonny kept a gun in his desk and that he took it to unload it and that a bullet jammed and the gun backfired. Plausible so long as they can't examine the gun.[/quote]

Oh yeah....I forgot about that part.

#25   2010/02/11 06:39AM
    sammygirl1977

I have to admit that Dante covering for Sonny has really lessened him in my eyes. He's supposed to be the good cop and no matter that Sonny turned out to be his father he purposely shot a cop point blank in the chest! His excuse for lying makes no sense and makes even less sense the more he says it.

I can't stand Sonny or the mob storylines but of course, Sonny is gonna get off for Claudia's murder and Sonny and Dante are going to bond and live happily ever after, totally ruining Dante - the cutest, hottest, nicest guy on GH.

#26   2010/02/11 06:53AM
    cashfan

Won't this lie hurt Dante's credibility if he has to tesify against Sonny? Diane will make him look like a fool.

Also if Steve took the bullet out and they examined it wouldn't forensics be able to tell that it was not from a backfired shot?

Dante welcome to the PCPD.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/11 06:57AM
    #27   2010/02/11 08:28AM
    M.Alongi

If Dante proclaims to have shot himself, then there should not be a trial. Unless the State is going after Dante or Dante sues the gun manufacturer, which I am sure he is not doing.

There is going to be a murder trial for Claudia though. So does that mean there are two trials?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/11 08:30AM
    #28   2010/02/11 08:42AM
    clalvis

Sonny should get off for Claudia's death....HE DIDN'T DO IT.

Dante may or may not purposely be covering for Sonny....but for a boy that has never had a father...give him time to at least think about that. He now has a father....something that he has always wanted...and before the shooting...he had a bond with Sonny, even though he was still there to take him down. As an undercover cop, he got too close to the target and the family....HIS FAMILY.

But I was wondering, if/when Sonny is aquitted for Claudia's death, will Dante then press charges against Sonny for the shooting?

#29   2010/02/11 09:49AM
    JaneDoe

Quote clalvis: Sonny should get off for Claudia's death....HE DIDN'T DO IT.

Dante may or may not purposely be covering for Sonny....but for a boy that has never had a father...give him time to at least think about that. He now has a father....something that he has always wanted...and before the shooting...he had a bond with Sonny, even though he was still there to take him down. As an undercover cop, he got too close to the target and the family....HIS FAMILY.

But I was wondering, if/when Sonny is aquitted for Claudia's death, will Dante then press charges against Sonny for the shooting?

I doubt he would be able to. Dante is convinced of Sonny's guilt right now and has what he believes is an air tight case against him. I don't think he'd be lying now if he had doubt. I really think in the end Michael's involvement WILL come out and Sonny will not go to jail, as I agree that Sonny shouldn't since it was not his crime. I also believe (and hope) that Dante will be upset by it. I really want him to want Sonny behind bars.

#30   2010/02/11 09:51AM
    Nightmoves

Easy, you become a character on GH....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list