List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DOES EMILY NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DOES EMILY NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY?

Started by akrigdon at 2007/02/28 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/28 11:26AM, Views: 366, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/02/28 07:13AM
    DOES EMILY NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY?
    akrigdon

i thought i saw a preview where emily was telling liz that "the Q family needed this baby." i was assuming they were talking about liz and jasons baby, but now i hear spoilers about lulu finding out about the baby first.

does anyone know?

#2   2007/02/28 10:24AM
    Re: DOES EMILY NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY?
    toorobbin

I read those same rumors regarding Lulu also.

Remember, way back when, when Cameron told Emily he was going to have a baby brother or a baby sister.

I also read that Nik and Maxie, stop Lucky from marrying Liz.

#3   2007/02/28 10:28AM
    mommymccormick

Quote toorobbin: I read those same rumors regarding Lulu also.

Remember, way back when, when Cameron told Emily he was going to have a baby brother or a baby sister.

Thats what I read also, Lulu and Spinelli find out about the baby but Nic and Maxie stop the wedding.

#4   2007/02/28 11:02AM
    Mom2RedHead

Quote mommymccormick:

Thats what I read also, Lulu and Spinelli find out about the baby but Nic and Maxie stop the wedding.

Maxie somehow gets ahold of Spinelli's laptop is what I read! Firgures that it had to be her! How do Lulu and Spinelli found out about the baby anyway? With his computer somehow?

#5   2007/02/28 11:16AM
    toorobbin

Quote Mom2RedHead:
    Quote mommymccormick:

Maxie somehow gets ahold of Spinelli's laptop is what I read! Firgures that it had to be her! How do Lulu and Spinelli found out about the baby anyway? With his computer somehow?

You question the jackel.

lol

#6   2007/02/28 11:20AM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote Mom2RedHead:
    Quote mommymccormick:

You question the jackel.

lol

Spinelli is trying to prove himself to Jason after Stan comes back and he stumbles upon it. He tells LuLu and Maxie gets hold of Spinelli's computer and finds out the truth.

#7   2007/02/28 11:26AM
    mommymccormick

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote toorobbin:
    Quote Mom2RedHead:
    Quote mommymccormick:

You question the jackel.

lol

Spinelli is trying to prove himself to Jason after Stan comes back and he stumbles upon it. He tells LuLu and Maxie gets hold of Spinelli's computer and finds out the truth.

That's what I read too. We already know he can hack into the hospitals computer data base, so mabey he ran across the paternity results while looking for something else...who knows...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list