List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: How many goodbye threads will post for Alan?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How many goodbye threads will post for Alan?

Started by onelifeonesoap. at 2007/02/26 09:01PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/27 07:49AM, Views: 347, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/02/27 05:11AM
    Re: How many goodbye threads will post for Alan?
    KAKMOM

Quote onelifeonesoap.: There is 4 or more already.Scroll down and look

Probably as many as people feel the need to post- not unlike the "Liz and BAby" "Baby and Liz" "Lucky and Baby and Liz" "Liz and Baby and Lucky." Just my opinion

#2   2007/02/27 06:08AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote onelifeonesoap.: There is 4 or more already.Scroll down and look

Let's ask this,

How many game threads does this board need?
    How many JaSam threads does this board need?
    How many Liason threads does this board need?

Everyday, someone starts a new thread (I have done it) about one of the above topics, so to say, "How many GOODBYE ALAN" threads do we need? For ONCE, a thread WORTH STARTING over and over again. Liason and Jasam are NOTHING, compared to Stuart Damon's "Alan Quartermaine (RIP). I loved his character and he will be missed. If Jason, Sam or Liz are killed off, I wouldn't miss their character for a wasted second.

#3   2007/02/27 07:26AM
    Mom2RedHead

It doesn't matter how many are posted after how they treated this icon. I will keep bumping for him. GH won't be the same without the bickering and love of Alan and Monica Quartermaine and their disfunctional family that we have all loved to watch for some many years! (Well, for those of us who have watched for many years that is!)

#4   2007/02/27 07:49AM
    happi

Quote Mom2RedHead: It doesn't matter how many are posted after how they treated this icon. I will keep bumping for him. GH won't be the same without the bickering and love of Alan and Monica Quartermaine and their disfunctional family that we have all loved to watch for some many years! (Well, for those of us who have watched for many years that is!)

I hear you! watch alan since day one when he came on in 1977! i thought GH would of changed their mind!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list