List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will somebody...sombody please help Carly and Sonny go into cardiac arrest.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will somebody...sombody please help Carly and Sonny go into cardiac arrest.

Started by EZRA511 at 2007/02/26 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/27 06:47AM, Views: 356, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/02/26 07:29PM
    Will somebody...sombody please help Carly and Sonny go into cardiac arrest.
    EZRA511

This storyline is so stale ....and boring....for months its the same coversation and same cheesy scenes with these two. I cant stand either one. I wish the producers and writers would put more enphesis on the other couples , especially the new ones (Maxie and Cooper).

#2   2007/02/27 06:18AM
    Re: Will somebody...sombody please help Carly and Sonny go into cardiac arrest.
    ReignOfTerror

Quote EZRA511: This storyline is so stale ....and boring....for months its the same coversation and same cheesy scenes with these two. I cant stand either one. I wish the producers and writers would put more enphesis on the other couples , especially the new ones (Maxie and Cooper).

How weird I have become. I used to abhor Carly and Sonny. I was not a fan of TB at all. I hated her portrayal of Carly. (I did enjoy her acting when she was on "Freddie" though).
    But now, with Laura Wright playing Carly, I like them more as a couple all the time. I HATE the characters with a passion (But I love LW's portrayal), and think they are a train wreck together, but this is why its so passionate and for once, there is passion and not violence on this show.
    Maybe they will eventually kill eachother when the violence makes another appearance, LOL.

#3   2007/02/27 06:33AM
    LovinGH

Quote EZRA511: This storyline is so stale ....and boring....for months its the same coversation and same cheesy scenes with these two. I cant stand either one. I wish the producers and writers would put more enphesis on the other couples , especially the new ones (Maxie and Cooper).

ITA...yesterdays show was the worst for Carson, how many times can they say the same crap, I FF through most of the episode.

#4   2007/02/27 06:47AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote LovinGH:

ITA...yesterdays show was the worst for Carson, how many times can they say the same crap, I FF through most of the episode.

3 months ago, I would have been aggreeing with you both.
    Now, after that horrible hostage storyline, this has now turned back into a drama that soaps were all about to start with.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list