List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: FRUSTRATION thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FRUSTRATION thread

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/02/26 01:53PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 03:14PM, Views: 413, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/26 01:53PM
    FRUSTRATION thread
    ReignOfTerror

Do you ever read something on here or anywhere else, or see something on tv and you just want to...............

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!

I think I will save this thread for everytime I need to bang my head or scream, I will just come in here and do it. LOL

#2   2007/02/26 01:58PM
    Re: FRUSTRATION thread
    I-Heart-Liason

Good Idea.

I just read a thread that said that jason and Sam should take Liz's baby. No matter what team you are rooting for this makes no sense to me

#3   2007/02/26 01:59PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote I-Heart-Liason: Good Idea.

I just read a thread that said that jason and Sam should take Liz's baby. No matter what team you are rooting for this makes no sense to me

LOL, ok, I need to confess That's why I started this thread. Hanging my head in shame.

#4   2007/02/26 02:21PM
    OnegirlOneboy

Good thread.To bad we can not scream out loud when posting here. SREEEEEEEEEAMMMMMM IS THE WORD.

#5   2007/02/26 02:32PM
    happi

Quote ReignOfTerror: Do you ever read something on here or anywhere else, or see something on tv and you just want to...............

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!

I think I will save this thread for everytime I need to bang my head or scream, I will just come in here and do it. LOL

good idea because i'm shaking my head and and
    screeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

#6   2007/02/26 02:42PM
    JASAM.FAN

Screeeaaaammm why are we frustrated someone fill me in,i have not been on the board for 5 days did i miss something.I have been watching general hospital what did i miss,not being nosey.

#7   2007/02/26 02:49PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote JASAM.FAN: Screeeaaaammm why are we frustrated someone fill me in,i have not been on the board for 5 days did i miss something.I have been watching general hospital what did i miss,not being nosey.

There has been some bickering and accusations being thrown but I think that it is over now.
    In this thread we can just rant about our frustrations with other posts without causing a disruption within that bulletin.

#8   2007/02/26 03:11PM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote I-Heart-Liason: Good Idea.

Regardless of what couple you are rooting for how can someone suggest giving up a baby( especially since it is obvious that Liz loves the baby) ...that's an awful idea...this is coming from a JaSam fan

#9   2007/02/26 03:14PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

it was in a spoiler I think that Sam's wheels start running about how Liz did the surrogacy thing for Courtney and Jax.....I don't think Liz or Jason would ever go for that.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list