List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Farewell to Alan!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Farewell to Alan!

Started by tdidio at 2007/02/26 01:31PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/27 03:36AM, Views: 421, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/26 01:31PM
    Farewell to Alan!
    tdidio

:( I am upset that Jason didn't get to say goodbye to Alan before he died. Alan didn't find out that Jason was in the Metro Court and helped him out of the building. Alan didn't get tell Jason how proud he was of him. I feel cheated and sad!

#2   2007/02/26 01:33PM
    Re: Farewell to Alan!
    LovingLucky

I was expecting Alan to cmoe back for a second to say he was sorry. But NOTHING!
    I am very surprized cuz they said it was like Allan was waiting for someone (Jason). He had so much to say, but died b4 he could.

Bye Allan!We all love you!

#3   2007/02/26 03:17PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

he was, but he couldn't hold out long enough.....I think that's why Jason is supposed to have so much guilt over his death..

#4   2007/02/26 03:34PM
    soapnoitall

I was so disappointed two that Alan and Jason did not get to talk, I wanted Jason to tell him he was there at MC and that he helped carry him out, and I wanted him to tell him he loved him and I wanted him to tell him he was gonna be a daddy which was making Alan a granddaddy. I am devastated to see Alan Quartermane killed or die off GH. I will try to follow him if he goes to another soap to see how hes doing...but I will miss him on GH very much. One of my favorite scenes with Alan was when he was the one who carried Robin through her HIV diagnosis. He tested her and was the one who told her. So sad..

#5   2007/02/26 04:18PM
    EZRA511

I never shed a tear when they kill off a character on a soap, and I watch 3 of them, but today with emily today broke my heart and told Monica (Very good acting scenes) , and with Jason not being their on time made me remember how i didnt get to the hospital to see my own father before he died. I expect to be shedding more with his funeral.

R I P ---Alan (your fans will miss you )

#6   2007/02/26 04:50PM
    BrookeB1231

OMG, I am like sooooo mad! Did you see the way Jason came flying around that corner he could barely stop! How could they do that!!! Every character who leaves the show should get a proper goodbye, especially after 30 dang years!!!!

#7   2007/02/26 09:13PM
    lighthouse112

Quote BrookeB1231: OMG, I am like sooooo mad! Did you see the way Jason came flying around that corner he could barely stop! How could they do that!!! Every character who leaves the show should get a proper goodbye, especially after 30 dang years!!!!

I totally agree with you!!!

GH WRITERS MESSED UP AGAIN!!!!

#8   2007/02/26 09:41PM
    couchpotato7

%( THANK U STUART DAMON FOR 30YRS OF SERVICE. DR ALAN MADE US LAUGH, CRY, SCREAM AT THE T.V. AND WISH WE WERE PART OF THE "Q" FAMILY. YOU HAVE HANDLED THIS DECISION WITH GRACE AND DIGNITY JUST AS WE ALL KNOW "PRINCE CHARMING" WOULD. HOPEFULLY GH WILL ADD YOU TO GH NIGHTS AND WE CAN LOVE, LAUGH AND BE INSPIRED AGAIN.

{WHO'S GOING TO READ THE CHRISTMAS STORY NOW? DILLON? MICHAEL? THIS IS A REALLY BONEHEAD MOVE GH}

#9   2007/02/27 03:36AM
    happi

i was hoping GH changed their mind and was going to keep alan (stuart daman) watching those scenes were sad! and when monica said he's waiting for our son(to say goodbye)
    and when jason flew around that corner and realizing he was too late..talk about a box of tissue moment!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list