List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What, GH ending??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What, GH ending??????

Started by luv2watchgh at 2010/01/09 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2012/01/08 09:06AM, Views: 2184, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2010/01/09 01:20PM
    What, GH ending??????
    luv2watchgh

I just got on the boards to check spoilers since I finally caught up on all the GH from the Holiday break, and someone posted that they have not been picked up and will end in Sept 2011!!! Is this correct and if so why has it not been breaking news somewhere, I would think that the end of a soap that had the most beloved couple Luke and Laura would be news since their wedding alone was national news!!! Please keep me posted!
    I guess the mob is finally going to be taken down along with the rest of PC!!!!!!!

#2   2010/01/09 01:24PM
    Re: What, GH ending??????
    Jasam09

it's not true....

#3   2010/01/09 01:34PM
    luv2watchgh

I was assuming it was not true but why would someone post that??!!!???!!!
    Soaps seem to be dropping and honestly GH is the only one that I watch, I read about some of the other ABC soaps but no time to watch. With the post count alone on this website I would assume it would take an awful lot for GH to be cancelled. Thanks for the update.

#4   2010/01/09 02:36PM
    RainStormRaider

Some think there is merit to the rumours.....some don't.....usually I'd take these things with a grain of salt but because so many other soaps have come under the axe (despite having better writing and better ratings) I don't think GH is safe any more so than other soaps....

If it does get cancelled it'll probably be because of less creativity shown in the current GH format and because of the people in charge rather than a demonstration of the soap as a dying genre....

#5   2012/01/07 05:00PM
    darsie9

When first announced that several of the ABC soaps were ending, it was also mentioned that General Hospital was ending too! That wasn't from a blog, it was from the local news.
    I'm confused, are they or not being canceled?

#6   2012/01/07 10:33PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote luv2watchgh: I just got on the boards to check spoilers since I finally caught up on all the GH from the Holiday break, and someone posted that they have not been picked up and will end in Sept 2011!!! Is this correct and if so why has it not been breaking news somewhere, I would think that the end of a soap that had the most beloved couple Luke and Laura would be news since their wedding alone was national news!!! Please keep me posted!
    I guess the mob is finally going to be taken down along with the rest of PC!!!!!!!

ummm,, you do know that this brand new year is 2012, so how exactly can gh end in sept 2011????

#7   2012/01/08 09:06AM
    ghfanfare

^^^This thread was started two years ago, almost exactly to the date. So it was actually rather prophetic, IMHO.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list