List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Any Update for Today Yet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Any Update for Today Yet?

Started by BrookeB1231 at 2007/02/26 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 04:11PM, Views: 1041, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/02/26 01:36PM
    Re: Any Update for Today Yet?
    BrookeB1231

Quote TwoOfHearts:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote sweetsunshine: Hey I-Heart-Liason,where did you get that pic from.And when did this happen and why is jason carring liz.

It was in a dream sequence that Liz had: They were married and Jason was picking her pregnant self up to take her to bed.

I got it from some screen stills.

I dont know about anyone else but the picture i see for i-heart-liason is the one with Liz and jason with a heart in the middle...

She changed her picture, that is what it used to be, now she has one of Jason carrying Liz.

#22   2007/02/26 01:38PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Sometimes the pictures show up different for different viewers. It's strange.
    But right now I do have the one of Jason carrying Liz.

#23   2007/02/26 01:40PM
    GylesMommy

Quote I-Heart-Liason: Sometimes the pictures show up different for different viewers. It's strange.

That picture actually cracks me up because when I was pregnant I always told my husband if he loved me he would carry me so my feet wouldnt hurt and he said no man could ever carry a pregnant woman, i guess i need to find me a replica of steve burton

#24   2007/02/26 01:43PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote GylesMommy:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason: Sometimes the pictures show up different for different viewers. It's strange.

That picture actually cracks me up because when I was pregnant I always told my husband if he loved me he would carry me so my feet wouldnt hurt and he said no man could ever carry a pregnant woman, i guess i need to find me a replica of steve burton

LOL!

#25   2007/02/26 01:57PM
    sweetsunshine

Thank,it is cute. Where can I find pic of jason & liz, episode with them too.I look
    At youtube but nothing good. Do you have fav episode of liason.(sorry,I writing this w/my blackberry so is hard to type things with my big fingers but its worth having one).

#26   2007/02/26 02:00PM
    angelgurl36

it was sad when alan died and jason didnt get there in time. but i love the wat liz told lucky to forgive each other and get married jasam fan all the way

#27   2007/02/26 02:05PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote sweetsunshine: Thank,it is cute. Where can I find pic of jason & liz, episode with them too.I look
    At youtube but nothing good. Do you have fav episode of liason.(sorry,I writing this w/my blackberry so is hard to type things with my big fingers but its worth having one).

Here is a clip of the scene where I got my picture from. Copy and Paste it into your browser.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2Stt764P0

And General Hospital Happenings Two has a Message board with a Liason thread where they post lots of great pictures of Jason and Liz. They even make banners and post them so I get some pictures from there too.

GHH2 also has a screen captures link with lots of good pics.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/26 02:11PM
    #28   2007/02/26 04:11PM
    soapnoitall

Quote GylesMommy:

If ya look at Jasons face he does look like he is struggling, lol, its a cute picture..I like it too.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list