List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Any Update for Today Yet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Any Update for Today Yet?

Started by BrookeB1231 at 2007/02/26 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 04:11PM, Views: 1247, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/26 01:09PM
    Re: Any Update for Today Yet?
    LovingLucky

Lucky came to Elizabeth's room and told her that he was sick of causing her pain and putting pressure on her.He kissed her on the forehead, told her that he was setting her free but if she needed something he would help, and then left.
    Allan died and Jason arrived just as Emily realized.Monica, edward and tracy were argueing at the nurses station.
    Liz shows up where Lucky is sitting and thinking.She tells him that she saw the Lucky that she fell in love with.(Luke came to see her and told her that she should forgive Lucky).
    Liz tells Lucky that she wants him to forgive her and she will forgive him. Then she says "I want us to be married."
    Carly takes Micheal and Morgan back to her house. Flowers come for her from sonny, and when the dorrbell rings she yells "sonny, just because we had sex doesnt mean we are back together" and then she sees its Jax.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/26 01:11PM
    #12   2007/02/26 01:09PM
    BrookeB1231

Quote GylesMommy:
    Quote LovingLucky: I just finished watching two mins ago!
    want an update?

YES!!! Please

YES YES YES!

#13   2007/02/26 01:12PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote LovingLucky: Lucky came to Elizabeth's room and told her that he was sick of causing her pain and putting pressure on her.He kissed her on the forehead, told her that he was setting her free but if she needed something he would help, and then left.
    Allan died and Jason arrived just as Emily realized.Monica, edward and tracy were argueing at the nurses station.
    Liz shows up where Lucky is sitting and thinking.She tells him that she saw the Lucky that she fell in love with.(Luke came to see her and told her that she should forgive Lucky).
    Liz tells Lucky that she wants him to forgive her and she will forgive his. Then she says "I want us to be married."
    Carly takes Micheal and Morgan back to her house. Flowers come for her from sonny, and when the dorrbell rings she yells "sonny, just because we had sex doesnt mean we are back together" and then she sees its Jax.

I am so mad at Liz right now. How could she let Luke give her a guilt trip like that. This next month is going to be torture on all of us Liason fans, I can see it now.

#14   2007/02/26 01:13PM
    BrookeB1231

Quote LovingLucky: Lucky came to Elizabeth's room and told her that he was sick of causing her pain and putting pressure on her.He kissed her on the forehead, told her that he was setting her free but if she needed something he would help, and then left.
    Liz tells Lucky that she wants him to forgive her and she will forgive his. Then she says "I want us to be married."

WOW! Ive heard all the spoilers say that Jason wouldn't make it in time to see Alan, and that i truely hate being that it happened today. I can't believe the writers did that! Lucky/Liz, we all knew that was coming, the spoilers said it was happening. We should all just sit back and wait for the fireworks, they are coming soon.... Still supporting Team Jasam!

#15   2007/02/26 01:13PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote BrookeB1231:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote BrookeB1231:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote BrookeB1231:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote BrookeB1231: I still have 3 hours to wait and NO ONE has posted anything about today. There is usually something up by now! Whats going on!!!

Me too, I live in Hawaii. I was hoping that someone would have posted by now...

Wow, how fun! The time zone is the worst thing about Hawaii! I hate having to wait 3, 4, and 5 hours behind everyone else!
    You live in Hawaii!?! So Do I!

Oahu, on the Marine Base. You?
    What Island?

Oahu, Pearl Harbor we are Military too!

Wow, how fun! The worst thing about Hawaii is the dang time zone! I hate being 3, 4 and 5 hours behind everyone else!

I know, it's the pits .

#16   2007/02/26 01:28PM
    sweetsunshine

Hey I-Heart-Liason,where did you get that pic from.And when did this happen and why is jason carring liz.

#17   2007/02/26 01:30PM
    GylesMommy

Quote sweetsunshine: Hey I-Heart-Liason,where did you get that pic from.And when did this happen and why is jason carring liz.

I think that was from when Liz was passed out from the car accidentin the snow and she was dreaming her and Jason were togehter and he was carrying her up the stares. I could be wrong but thats what it looks like.

#18   2007/02/26 01:31PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote sweetsunshine: Hey I-Heart-Liason,where did you get that pic from.And when did this happen and why is jason carring liz.

It was in a dream sequence that Liz had: They were married and Jason was picking her pregnant self up to take her to bed.

I got it from some screen stills.

#19   2007/02/26 01:34PM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote I-Heart-Liason:

It was in a dream sequence that Liz had: They were married and Jason was picking her pregnant self up to take her to bed.

I dont know about anyone else but the picture i see for i-heart-liason is the one with Liz and jason with a heart in the middle...

#20   2007/02/26 01:35PM
    GylesMommy

Quote TwoOfHearts:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:

I dont know about anyone else but the picture i see for i-heart-liason is the one with Liz and jason with a heart in the middle...

hit your refresh button in your browser, thats what i had to do. I seent that too

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list