List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope when Emily finds out Liz is supposably pregnant with Jasons baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope when Emily finds out Liz is supposably pregnant with Jasons baby

Started by OnegirlOneboy at 2007/02/25 09:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 12:35PM, Views: 1220, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/26 10:21AM
    Re: I hope when Emily finds out Liz is supposably pregnant with Jasons baby
    OnegirlOneboy

Quote Seoul:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Seoul:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote madhearts4liason: Liz and Emily have been best friends forever..so that's just wishful thinking..Emily is more understanding than that..she has had her share of bad choices..So are you saying it's Liz's fault that she fell in love with Jason? Like ppl can control who they fall in love with? Is this a new trick ppl have learned? Because I always thought ya just couldnt help who ya love..anyway..Sam has messed with a few women's marriages..so before you bash Liz..consider Sam's record with men who are taken..Emily will support Liz's choices..

Right you are "Oh Wise One" Sam did not only sleep with a married Sonny and got preggers but she slept with her mothers husband too!

If we are going to talk who slept with who. Yes, Liz slept with Emily's husband and she slept with a man when she was married and second both of those babies are from one nighters one man with married who shagged her and wasn't in love with her and the other who was grateful for her helping his girlfriend who was drunk and sleeping with Ric and wasn't in love with her. We know what Sam is, Liz is suppose to be the Saint who knows everything and run that wide mouth of her's about everything. Jason, the town's killer who have slept with his brother's wife and a married friend, so if Sam is trash than Liz is even trasher So step lightly when you call Sam a name because there is worse names Lizzie.

Liz is not supposed to be a saint. Did you even watch GH when the Liz character started? All of the characters are flawed. Just like in real life no one is perfect.

Well, she set herself as one. She can always point out others fault except her owns.

Liz is a no saint she has many flaws and makes me sick,what else makes me sick is that alot of us see whatis going on on this board all the fake user id names and no one gives a damn so many others noticed it and the ones doing it know who they are what are they proving nothing i am sick of this board along with a few others i know and it is sickening...

#12   2007/02/26 11:05AM
    LovinGH

Ok, maybe I just don't post enough on boards...but I have no idea what all these "fake id" accusations are about, why would someone make a "fake ID" and if they did why would anyone else care?

I have 1 id, I post when I get a chance...if someone wants to post a 100 times a day, so what, not seeing what the big deal is...

#13   2007/02/26 11:08AM
    BrookeB1231

Quote LovinGH: Ok, maybe I just don't post enough on boards...but I have no idea what all these "fake id" accusations are about, why would someone make a "fake ID" and if they did why would anyone else care?

I have 1 id, I post when I get a chance...if someone wants to post a 100 times a day, so what, not seeing what the big deal is...

Im with you on this one, Im new to the boards so Ive missed a few things. But from what I read is I THINK, DONT QUOTE me on this. Someone is saying that people are using multiple user id names to make it appear as if one side (Jasam or Liason) has more fans on their side. That is what I have got from everything. BUT I COULD BE WRONG.

#14   2007/02/26 11:21AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote OnegirlOneboy:
    Quote Seoul:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Seoul:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote madhearts4liason: Liz and Emily have been best friends forever..so that's just wishful thinking..Emily is more understanding than that..she has had her share of bad choices..So are you saying it's Liz's fault that she fell in love with Jason? Like ppl can control who they fall in love with? Is this a new trick ppl have learned? Because I always thought ya just couldnt help who ya love..anyway..Sam has messed with a few women's marriages..so before you bash Liz..consider Sam's record with men who are taken..Emily will support Liz's choices..

Right you are "Oh Wise One" Sam did not only sleep with a married Sonny and got preggers but she slept with her mothers husband too!

If we are going to talk who slept with who. Yes, Liz slept with Emily's husband and she slept with a man when she was married and second both of those babies are from one nighters one man with married who shagged her and wasn't in love with her and the other who was grateful for her helping his girlfriend who was drunk and sleeping with Ric and wasn't in love with her. We know what Sam is, Liz is suppose to be the Saint who knows everything and run that wide mouth of her's about everything. Jason, the town's killer who have slept with his brother's wife and a married friend, so if Sam is trash than Liz is even trasher So step lightly when you call Sam a name because there is worse names Lizzie.

Liz is not supposed to be a saint. Did you even watch GH when the Liz character started? All of the characters are flawed. Just like in real life no one is perfect.

Well, she set herself as one. She can always point out others fault except her owns.

Liz is a no saint she has many flaws and makes me sick,what else makes me sick is that alot of us see whatis going on on this board all the fake user id names and no one gives a damn so many others noticed it and the ones doing it know who they are what are they proving nothing i am sick of this board along with a few others i know and it is sickening...

CALM DOWN! OMG, honey, if a message board is stressing you out this much, that you have to cuss and attack others and make accusations like that, you might want to step back and take a breather.
    This is all just fantasy. SOAP OPERAS! Nothing on it is real and you seem to get very upset that others have different opinions than your own. I try to be objective, and try not to attack anyone personally for their opinion, but honey, you are on the verge of losing it.
    There is a war going on in this world, and many people come here to get away from thinking about their loved ones fighting overseas, then they have to see someone calling others liars, and making accusations about using fake ID's.
    Come on! Seriously hon, you might want to take a break from this board or any others you belong to, and try to get a grip. If you're having a bad day, call a friend or email me if you need to vent, but don't take it out on others, ok?

#15   2007/02/26 12:04PM
    Seoul

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote OnegirlOneboy:
    Quote Seoul:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Seoul:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:

CALM DOWN! OMG, honey, if a message board is stressing you out this much, that you have to cuss and attack others and make accusations like that, you might want to step back and take a breather.
    This is all just fantasy. SOAP OPERAS! Nothing on it is real and you seem to get very upset that others have different opinions than your own. I try to be objective, and try not to attack anyone personally for their opinion, but honey, you are on the verge of losing it.
    There is a war going on in this world, and many people come here to get away from thinking about their loved ones fighting overseas, then they have to see someone calling others liars, and making accusations about using fake ID's.
    Come on! Seriously hon, you might want to take a break from this board or any others you belong to, and try to get a grip. If you're having a bad day, call a friend or email me if you need to vent, but don't take it out on others, ok?

There is no stress in what was said from the poster and you are not a nurse or doctor. The person can say whatever they want or how they feel. You need to calm down and post, don't worry about anyone else stress or health

#16   2007/02/26 12:28PM
    ReignOfTerror

There is no stress in what was said from the poster and you are not a nurse or doctor. The person can say whatever they want or how they feel. You need to calm down and post, don't worry about anyone else stress or health

How do you know if I'm not a nurse or doctor? How do you know if that person is not stressed?
    I can also say whatever I want, too, as long as it's within the guidelines of this site. And if I want to worry about another poster, that is my right to do so.
    I have been ignoring your posts, (and for good reason) please do me the same courtesy, Thanks, and have a nice day.

#17   2007/02/26 12:31PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote ReignOfTerror:

How do you know if I'm not a nurse or doctor? How do you know if that person is not stressed?
    I can also say whatever I want, too, as long as it's within the guidelines of this site. And if I want to worry about another poster, that is my right to do so.
    I have been ignoring your posts, (and for good reason)
    please do me the same courtesy, Thanks, and have a nice day.

I'm with you Reign, I just scroll right on by.

#18   2007/02/26 12:35PM
    ReignOfTerror

I'm with you Reign, I just scroll right on by

Thanks!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list