List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I hope when Emily finds out Liz is supposably pregnant with Jasons baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope when Emily finds out Liz is supposably pregnant with Jasons baby

Started by OnegirlOneboy at 2007/02/25 09:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 12:35PM, Views: 1086, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/25 09:43PM
    I hope when Emily finds out Liz is supposably pregnant with Jasons baby
    OnegirlOneboy

she tosses Liz like a bad habbit. I hope Emily realizes Liz is no kind of friend and kicks her to the curb,CAUSE the only thing Emily could learn from Liz is how to fall in love with someone else's man..LOL

#2   2007/02/25 10:21PM
    Re: I hope when Emily finds out Liz is supposably pregnant with Jasons baby
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote OnegirlOneboy: she tosses Liz like a bad habbit. I hope Emily realizes Liz is no kind of friend and kicks her to the curb,CAUSE the only thing Emily could learn from Liz is how to fall in love with someone else's man..LOL

That's not gonna happen. Emily will be the baby's aunt and I just dont see "Saint Emily" getting ugly with anybody other that Mr. Craig and Carly (she did slap the taste out of her mouth once)

#3   2007/02/25 10:39PM
    madhearts4li...

Liz and Emily have been best friends forever..so that's just wishful thinking..Emily is more understanding than that..she has had her share of bad choices..So are you saying it's Liz's fault that she fell in love with Jason? Like ppl can control who they fall in love with? Is this a new trick ppl have learned? Because I always thought ya just couldnt help who ya love..anyway..Sam has messed with a few women's marriages..so before you bash Liz..consider Sam's record with men who are taken..Emily will support Liz's choices..

#4   2007/02/25 10:44PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote madhearts4liason: Liz and Emily have been best friends forever..so that's just wishful thinking..Emily is more understanding than that..she has had her share of bad choices..So are you saying it's Liz's fault that she fell in love with Jason? Like ppl can control who they fall in love with? Is this a new trick ppl have learned? Because I always thought ya just couldnt help who ya love..anyway..Sam has messed with a few women's marriages..so before you bash Liz..consider Sam's record with men who are taken..Emily will support Liz's choices..

Right you are "Oh Wise One" Sam did not only sleep with a married Sonny and got preggers but she slept with her mothers husband too!

#5   2007/02/26 05:35AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote OnegirlOneboy: she tosses Liz like a bad habbit. I hope Emily realizes Liz is no kind of friend and kicks her to the curb,CAUSE the only thing Emily could learn from Liz is how to fall in love with someone else's man..LOL

WOW! If that were the case among true friends, Liz should have dumped Emily when she slept with NIK, while married to Zander.
    I hope Emily doesn't turn into a judgemental, self-righteous hypocrite, (like Liz has done to other people).
    Who'd want that in a friend?

#6   2007/02/26 06:26AM
    LovinGH

Emily will understand...Like Jason, she has been able to see that something has been bothering Liz, she just didn't know the extent of her problems, I think like Jason, Emily will look back and be able to see all the torment Liz has been going through...

#7   2007/02/26 09:28AM
    Seoul

Also Liz had a one-nighter with Emily's hubby

#8   2007/02/26 09:44AM
    Seoul

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote madhearts4liason: Liz and Emily have been best friends forever..so that's just wishful thinking..Emily is more understanding than that..she has had her share of bad choices..So are you saying it's Liz's fault that she fell in love with Jason? Like ppl can control who they fall in love with? Is this a new trick ppl have learned? Because I always thought ya just couldnt help who ya love..anyway..Sam has messed with a few women's marriages..so before you bash Liz..consider Sam's record with men who are taken..Emily will support Liz's choices..

Right you are "Oh Wise One" Sam did not only sleep with a married Sonny and got preggers but she slept with her mothers husband too!

If we are going to talk who slept with who. Yes, Liz slept with Emily's husband and she slept with a man when she was married and second both of those babies are from one nighters one man with married who shagged her and wasn't in love with her and the other who was grateful for her helping his girlfriend who was drunk and sleeping with Ric and wasn't in love with her. We know what Sam is, Liz is suppose to be the Saint who knows everything and run that wide mouth of her's about everything. Jason, the town's killer who have slept with his brother's wife and a married friend, so if Sam is trash than Liz is even trasher So step lightly when you call Sam a name because there is worse names Lizzie.

#9   2007/02/26 09:47AM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote Seoul:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:

If we are going to talk who slept with who. Yes, Liz slept with Emily's husband and she slept with a man when she was married and second both of those babies are from one nighters one man with married who shagged her and wasn't in love with her and the other who was grateful for her helping his girlfriend who was drunk and sleeping with Ric and wasn't in love with her. We know what Sam is, Liz is suppose to be the Saint who knows everything and run that wide mouth of her's about everything. Jason, the town's killer who have slept with his brother's wife and a married friend, so if Sam is trash than Liz is even trasher So step lightly when you call Sam a name because there is worse names Lizzie.

Liz is not supposed to be a saint. Did you even watch GH when the Liz character started? All of the characters are flawed. Just like in real life no one is perfect.

#10   2007/02/26 10:16AM
    Seoul

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote Seoul:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:

Liz is not supposed to be a saint. Did you even watch GH when the Liz character started? All of the characters are flawed. Just like in real life no one is perfect.

Well, she set herself as one. She can always point out others fault except her owns.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list