List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who would like to see a Sam/Lucky pairing??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who would like to see a Sam/Lucky pairing??????

Started by EZRA511 at 2007/02/25 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 12:20PM, Views: 1224, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/25 03:28PM
    Who would like to see a Sam/Lucky pairing??????
    EZRA511

Although I think Sam may end up being Lauras daughter, I was just thinking that maybe a Sam / Lucky pairing would be nice..to me they can be like the new Luke and Laura. I know I know Im nuts for thinking this...just my opinion.

#2   2007/02/25 03:31PM
    Re: Who would like to see a Sam/Lucky pairing??????
    LovingLucky

I would love to see Sam and Lucky! It looks like Jason and Liz might end up together.
    I hope Lucky ends up happy! I am in love with him!!!
    How many people would love to have Lucky be interested in us?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 03:32PM
    #3   2007/02/25 03:38PM
    toorobbin

No, I wouldn't like that idea. jmo.

Too many painful memories for both of them for that too happen.

If they're bringing in new people, they should bring in some one new for Lucky and Sam. Not that I'm giving up on Jasam or anything.

#4   2007/02/25 03:40PM
    LovingLucky

as long as they make Lucky look more though I dont care who he is with as long as he is happy!

#5   2007/02/25 03:43PM
    happi

Quote LovingLucky: I would love to see Sam and Lucky! It looks like Jason and Liz might end up together.
    I hope Lucky ends up happy! I am in love with him!!!
    How many people would love to have Lucky be interested in us?!

the man is HOT!!!

#6   2007/02/25 03:58PM
    I-Heart-Liason

I would like to see Sam back with Jax she was way cooler then.

I would like to see Lucky get his self together and hook up with Carly! LOL!

You know she would be game, as much as she can't stand Liz.

#7   2007/02/25 04:00PM
    BrookeB1231

I dont like the idea. I just think they are too different I guess. I dunno, just doesn't look as if it fits to me. I mean if we get Liason as everyone is saying we already have one couple thats differnt, I dont like another one. I love Sam and Jason, but right now I dont really see her with anyone else... except humm maybe Jax... then she could help him with Spencer, or whatever his name was before that, and if Liz and Lucky are together then Yea I want her with Jason, but Lucky needs someone with some spunk too, just not Sam and NOT Maxie.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/25 04:00PM
    #8   2007/02/25 04:01PM
    Tracey G

Quote EZRA511: Although I think Sam may end up being Lauras daughter, I was just thinking that maybe a Sam / Lucky pairing would be nice..to me they can be like the new Luke and Laura. I know I know Im nuts for thinking this...just my opinion.

I think that Sam and Lucky would make a sizzling couple. Not only do they compliment each other physically, but I think Lucky could start fresh without any expectations.

Since the fire, its been obvious - he's become someone else. I think he has been chasing who he was and who he and Liz were together, ever since.

Maybe Sam could re-light the flame the REAL Lucky used to have; bring back that mischevious twinkle to his eye, toss that badge in the trash (although if he did that - I'm not sure what they'd do for money...) maybe they could pull some harmless heists together! Luke is the ultimate con-man, you know his son has gotta have those skills tucked away somewhere.

So yeah, I think Lucky & Sam could be a promising couple.

#9   2007/02/25 04:02PM
    BrookeB1231

Quote I-Heart-Liason: I would like to see Sam back with Jax she was way cooler then.

I would like to see Lucky get his self together and hook up with Carly! LOL!

You know she would be game, as much as she can't stand Liz.

Wow Iheartliason, we had the same idea! Sam & Jax! And givign Lucky someone with some spunk, you are so right with Carly that would be intesting!

#10   2007/02/25 04:07PM
    LovingLucky

Lucky and Carly are cousins

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list