List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Started by Chrissi at 2007/02/25 06:45AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/14 08:23AM, Views: 3858, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/03/13 05:03PM
    Re: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice
    jaslizforever

Quote samjason1: I agree,I beleive in sam and jason, they have been the number one couple for along time now and like Luke And Laura no matter what life throws at them the will find a way back to each

comparing sam and jason to luke and laura?????
    one question-WHAT?
    great chemistry is not about sex appeal-it is about listening-jason and elizabeth are magical. jason and sam are about just 2 hot people together.

#32   2007/03/13 05:27PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote jaslizforever:
    Quote samjason1: I agree,I beleive in sam and jason, they have been the number one couple for along time now and like Luke And Laura no matter what life throws at them the will find a way back to each

comparing sam and jason to luke and laura?????
    one question-WHAT?
    great chemistry is not about sex appeal-it is about listening-jason and elizabeth are magical. jason and sam are about just 2 hot people together.

That is your opinion!
    Here's mine-
    Luke and Laura were magical, exciting, daring; everthing a fairytale romance should be!
    JaSam is HOT, exciting, daring!
    Liz & Jason are DULL & BORING!

I'm much rather watch HOT & exciting than boring!
    Let's face if there ever is a JIZ pairing it's going to die faster than disco, cause NO-ONE wants to watch Jason be a dull boring charater whose most exciting adventure is changing diapers, or making dull business calls!

#33   2007/03/13 06:50PM
    ttann

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote jaslizforever:
    Quote samjason1: I agree,I believe in Sam and Jason, they have been the number one couple for along time now and like Luke And Laura no matter what life throws at them the will find a way back to each

comparing Sam and Jason to Luke and Laura?????
    one question-WHAT?
    great chemistry is not about sex appeal-it is about listening-Jason and Elisabeth are magical. Jason and Sam are about just 2 hot people together.

That is your opinion!
    Here's mine-
    Luke and Laura were magical, exciting, daring; everything a fairytale romance should be!
    JaSam is HOT, exciting, daring!
    Liz & Jason are DULL & BORING!

I'm much rather watch HOT & exciting than boring!
    Let's face if there ever is a JIZ pairing it's going to die faster than disco, cause NO-ONE wants to watch Jason be a dull boring character whose most exciting adventure is changing diapers, or making dull business calls!

Thank God not everyone agree with you check the other message boards plus this one,another thing I fan of both Jasam and JIZ and think that they are both hot in their own way. But I am bigger fan of the JIZ,and though they say NO bashing of Jason or JIZ character!!!!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/13 06:53PM
    #34   2007/03/13 11:13PM
    allforlove

Jason and Liz can be just as exciting as Jason and Sam. The writers can make their relationship not only sizzle with love, but sizzle with action and excitement. Liz can be a bad girl too, especially when it comes to her kids and Jason. She's got a lot of spunk too!! When Manny had her on the docks and she attacked him to give Jason a chance to take his shot......when she got Rick's cell phone for jason at the hospital. She has no second thoughts when Jason asks her to do something. It's all about Jason.

And as far as Luke and Laura, I never did quite understand how people glorify rape. No matter how it goes what is said Luke raped Laura.

#35   2007/03/14 06:25AM
    ReignOfTerror

Some of you seriously need to read the original post in this thread.
    This thread was started, to tell posters to STOP FIGHTING about Liason and Jasam. To ignore the posts you don't have an interest in, to ignore posts that are obviously bashing your faves and to ignore the quantity of posts about a particular character or couple and just start your own threads.
    Now, you have brought the FIGHT to this thread too.
    JASAM AND LIASON are not going to change the world people. They are characters who will eventually move on and end their run on a tv show and investing so much wasted emotion in them is like sitting and watching the seconds hand going around on a clock. What exactly is the purpose of doing that?
    You can like the couples, but to fight over them the way some of you have, is ridiculous. I just shake my head when I see someone attacking another poster for hating one or the other couple.

#36   2007/03/14 08:23AM
    Chrissi

This is pathetic. I'm closing this. My God, you people cant' even stop bickering in this thread???????????

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list