List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Started by Chrissi at 2007/02/25 06:45AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/14 08:23AM, Views: 3596, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/03/07 05:58AM
    Re: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice
    CHJS

I am a new soap fan to the message boards. I do not understand what all the commotion is about Jason & Sam or Jason & Liz. As you can see I am a JASAM fan, but I feel everyone has their own opinion. As far as the posts go, when I scroll down the posts, if there is nothing that catches my eye, then I do not read the posts. Since I am a JASAM fan, the Liz/Jason posts are ones that I do not participate in. I thought that was what the message boards were all about, fans discussing what went on with the soaps and what we want to happen. Am I wrong about this? It is just like watching the Nascar races, it isnt interesting unless someone wrecks or pushes someone out. That is what keeps the fans coming. It wouldnt be too interesting if they just ran around the track and had no accidents or disagreements.
    I read those posts where people are getting so upset with each other's posts and I laugh. It is funny because this is not a matter of life or death and whatever we want to happen on the Soaps are out of our hands because the writers will decide which couple is together. I think the fussing back and forth is what makes the message board interesting, but again that is my own opinion.

#22   2007/03/09 10:05PM
    butterfly52

I don't agree, Sam and Jason has not been a couple for a long time certainly not no. one. She has been with Jax, Sonny, Jason, Ric, Jason. I don't know why Jason still wants to touch her.

#23   2007/03/10 06:28AM
    toorobbin

Jasam

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/10 07:39AM
    #24   2007/03/10 07:39PM
    ILoveJason

Quote butterfly52: I don't agree, Sam and Jason has not been a couple for a long time certainly not no. one. She has been with Jax, Sonny, Jason, Ric, Jason. I don't know why Jason still wants to touch her.

Sam reason anyone would touch Liz........She has been around too!!! And raped by some dirty freak as well..

#25   2007/03/11 09:52AM
    soapnoitall

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote butterfly52: I don't agree, Sam and Jason has not been a couple for a long time certainly not no. one. She has been with Jax, Sonny, Jason, Ric, Jason. I don't know why Jason still wants to touch her.

Sam reason anyone would touch Liz........She has been around too!!! And raped by some dirty freak as well..

I can't believe you just said that>
    And raped by some dirty freak as well.

#26   2007/03/11 10:22AM
    Love JamesScott

Glad you brought this up, I was starting to think I was in the wrong show.
    I would love to see so much more on other S/L's and characters.
    But every time a new topic comes up, it's about the same thing...anything to do with YOU KNOW WHO

#27   2007/03/11 12:04PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

Quote soapnoitall:
    Quote ILoveJason:

I can't believe you just said that>

This was totally uncalled for.........
    And raped by some dirty freak as well.

#28   2007/03/11 12:35PM
    toorobbin

This post isn't even supposed to be a debate topic between Sam and Liz, so how did it end up this way.

It's all about the guidelines.

#29   2007/03/12 05:22PM
    soapnoitall

:-)

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/12 09:02PM
    #30   2007/03/12 08:15PM
    ILoveJason

Holy crap everyone is down eachothers throat,next thing you know there will be boxing matches going on,wow everyone has opinions let it be guys,i said what i said and someone said something about Sam so i added my opinon move on it is soap land we all spend more time arguing with eachother than anything Just be happy and ignore what you do not like on a thread and just laugh that is what i am going to do..LOL

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list