List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Started by Chrissi at 2007/02/25 06:45AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/14 08:23AM, Views: 3755, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/28 04:50PM
    Re: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice
    soapnoitall

Quote ghsince1972:
    Quote Chrissi: You're welcome guys. I just really don't see why everyone can't have their own opinion without someone jumping at them.

In reality, we'd never do this to someone we've never met! It's really just sad and although debate is a lot of fun, when it gets nasty, I just .. ugh.. it's upsetting to us all.

Thanks Chrissi for your input but unfortunatly this is still going on. The bashing is out of control. I am sad for anyone who is a Liason or Jasam fan. Some the the things people say are way out of line!

love,love, love your picture. If you ever feel a post is out of line Chrissi encourages us to click on the bad post button then click the yes button and she will look at it for you!

#12   2007/02/28 06:01PM
    lotusbutterfly

Quote ghsince1972:
    Quote Chrissi: You're welcome guys. I just really don't see why everyone can't have their own opinion without someone jumping at them.

In reality, we'd never do this to someone we've never met! It's really just sad and although debate is a lot of fun, when it gets nasty, I just .. ugh.. it's upsetting to us all.

Thanks Chrissi for your input but unfortunatly this is still going on. The bashing is out of control. I am sad for anyone who is a Liason or Jasam fan. Some the the things people say are way out of line!

i agree. i think people need to respect each others opinions no matter who you like or don't like..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/28 06:01PM
    #13   2007/03/01 06:43AM
    ReignOfTerror

When I come in here in the morning, sometimes there are alot of game threads. I often have to wade thru them to find other threads. I don't even understand the point of them. If there is no prize given out to the winner of a game, I don't play, LOL. (I know, I'm terrible LOL). So for me, I'm just not interested and I just scroll by them. There are alot of "GOODBYE ALAN" threads right now, and there are at times nothing BUT Jasam threads. It just depends on who is posting and what the topics on the show are, at the time.

Thank you Chrissi for allowing us to express our opinions on here about ANYTHING (as long it stays within the guidelines). This is very first message board I have ever been on, where one side (for lack of a better term) tried to control what the other side could post, I'm a bit appalled by the audacity of that, but relieved to see you have taken the stance of neutrality(can we call you Switzerland Chrissi? You are too cute, LOL).

You do have a GREAT SITE. Be proud of it. You are a success!

#14   2007/03/01 11:16AM
    samjason1

I agree,I beleive in sam and jason, they have been the number one couple for along time now and like Luke And Laura no matter what life throws at them the will find a way back to each

#15   2007/03/01 11:17AM
    samjason1

Quote JASONandLIZforever: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it. you cant say anything without someone saying something negative...

#16   2007/03/02 12:15AM
    Brooke0302

Amen to that. I love Jason and Sam together and I have to admit that when Liz and Jason first started a long time ago I wanted them to be together too. But as everyone has forgotten she did sleep with Zander and damage her chances of ever getting with jason on a real level. Plus Sam can handle jason's job I love how she can get down an dirty right beside him. He needs someone who can understand his job and not wine about how dangerous it is Hint: liz and robin.

#17   2007/03/02 09:28AM
    ghsince1972

Quote soapnoitall:
    Quote ghsince1972:

love,love, love your picture. If you ever feel a post is out of line Chrissi encourages us to click on the bad post button then click the yes button and she will look at it for you!

Thanks, I love this picture too but I would love it more if it were me in the picture with Jason!! Thanks for the info, I will do that bad button if it anything arises in the future!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/02 09:30AM
    #18   2007/03/02 02:52PM
    Smiletatoo

I am a Jason/sam fan too....I love all the characters...why b'cuz i'm a GH fan...sometimes I think we get sooo emotional and passionate about our fav characters that we forget...GH is bringing us together.

I like:
    Sam and Jason my 1st fav couple
    Liz and Lucky
    Carly and Sonny 3rd fav couple
    Patrick & Robin my 2nd fav couple
    Alexis and Ned...bring him back!
    Nik and Emily

I would also like to see Lulu have all the young guys fall head over heels for her

#19   2007/03/05 03:12PM
    jcrobinson

Here's what I do - I just never, ever post about Jason, Liz or Sam - even though I do have opinions. I just know that the mere mention of these names open a can of worms every bloody time. I focus on the other characters with my posts, in hopes that it gives everyone something else to think about! If we all did that....?

#20   2007/03/06 03:54PM
    kaydimonds

I agree with you cause what they be saying on this site is out of line for both couples .......I think that people need to realize it is jus a soap..it wont effect society!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list