List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice

Started by Chrissi at 2007/02/25 06:45AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/14 08:23AM, Views: 3838, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/25 06:45AM
    Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice
    Chrissi

Hey everyone,

I really don't want to rain on anyone's parade here but I'm getting emails from posters who are asking if we can limit the amount of posts made my Liason posters.

I really don't see a problem with any post as long as everyone is following the guidelines. That being said, maybe everyone can try to post about other couples or other cast members to make things more interesting.

For those who don't like the Liason threads, don't post in them and create your own threads! It's really that simple. This board isn't a place to compete over which couple (Jasam or Liason) has the most posts.

The bickering over these two couples has to stop now. Any bickering like this goes against our guidelines. If you see this, please help us out by clicking the 'report bad post' button. Otherwise, emailing me about the issue won't do a lot of good, because unfortunately none of us has time to go through each post to find the issues.

Best to you all!!

Chrissi
    Editor-in-Chief
    Soaps.com

#2   2007/02/25 04:52PM
    Re: Liason and Jasam Fans: Notice
    Lucky23

Quote Chrissi: Hey everyone,

I really don't want to rain on anyone's parade here but I'm getting emails from posters who are asking if we can limit the amount of posts made my Liason posters.

I really don't see a problem with any post as long as everyone is following the guidelines. That being said, maybe everyone can try to post about other couples or other cast members to make things more interesting.

For those who don't like the Liason threads, don't post in them and create your own threads! It's really that simple. This board isn't a place to compete over which couple (Jasam or Liason) has the most posts.

The bickering over these two couples has to stop now. Any bickering like this goes against our guidelines. If you see this, please help us out by clicking the 'report bad post' button. Otherwise, emailing me about the issue won't do a lot of good, because unfortunately none of us has time to go through each post to find the issues.

Best to you all!!

Chrissi
    Editor-in-Chief
    Soaps.com

Thanks that was nicely said

#3   2007/02/25 08:13PM
    Nash.Tess

Amen!

#4   2007/02/26 01:24PM
    liz-k

:D Thank you Chrissi for putting your foot down on this! For a minute there, I was begining to wonder if this was a mob war between Sonny and his enemies.

#5   2007/02/27 12:53PM
    SparkApCider

I had to arrive at the conclusion that this board, though very well designed, and the best darn place to get recaps and updates...

that the message board is Jasam/Liason/LL2...

the sad thing is that neither fanbase will be happy unless they are taking pot shots at the other...

when will these fanbases realize that they are not going to have the fairytale...

the writers I am sure are enjoying watching you all tear eachothers eyes out...

meanwhile...

thank you MODs for calling a cease fire...

but...

#6   2007/02/27 02:01PM
    JASONandLIZf...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it. you cant say anything without someone saying something negative...

#7   2007/02/27 02:09PM
    nancy0794

ypu want to know something i never used to write i would just look, but when i saw what people were saying about sam and liz was not at fault for what she did i had to start, but you know what jason and sam have been the number 1 couple for a long time and it seems like they are going to be the next luke and laura

#8   2007/02/27 06:33PM
    Chrissi

You're welcome guys. I just really don't see why everyone can't have their own opinion without someone jumping at them.

In reality, we'd never do this to someone we've never met! It's really just sad and although debate is a lot of fun, when it gets nasty, I just .. ugh.. it's upsetting to us all.

#9   2007/02/28 09:53AM
    gh1luv

?) Why do the keep kicking Sam out of the storyline? Whats up w/that? Liz cannot be compared to Sam, Sam has sex appeal she is way betta off with Jason. Liz is now trying to captivate audiences by trying to be a bit sexy she ain't got it.

#10   2007/02/28 01:26PM
    ghsince1972

Quote Chrissi: You're welcome guys. I just really don't see why everyone can't have their own opinion without someone jumping at them.

In reality, we'd never do this to someone we've never met! It's really just sad and although debate is a lot of fun, when it gets nasty, I just .. ugh.. it's upsetting to us all.

Thanks Chrissi for your input but unfortunatly this is still going on. The bashing is out of control. I am sad for anyone who is a Liason or Jasam fan. Some the the things people say are way out of line!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list