List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Mystery Man, and His Watch?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Mystery Man, and His Watch?

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/02/24 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/27 08:25AM, Views: 924, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/26 04:59PM
    Re: The Mystery Man, and His Watch?
    BUTTERFLY4411

Remember Sam was on the news b/c she was the hero of the hostage crisis, so someone from her past may have seen her on tv and now they know where she is. She was not very happy to be on camera either. Just a thought.

#12   2007/02/26 05:56PM
    EZRA511

Quote AngieBaby:
    Quote Liasonforever: I was thinking that the picture that they showed right behind the watch looked like it could be Sam's father...and that watch, if it is his..looks like he has "big money." Hmm..I wonder what's going to happen here?

What we have to remember is that Alexis is Sam's mom and the father was never revealed. This could also be the someone that Alexis falls in love with all over again! It's going to get very interesting!!!!

Please dont be mad at me "word has it Sam is not Alexis daughter, Alexis baby died" I think that guy was or maybe is her husband.

#13   2007/02/26 09:26PM
    Liasonforever

Quote EZRA511:
    Quote AngieBaby:
    Quote Liasonforever: I was thinking that the picture that they showed right behind the watch looked like it could be Sam's father...and that watch, if it is his..looks like he has "big money." Hmm..I wonder what's going to happen here?

What we have to remember is that Alexis is Sam's mom and the father was never revealed. This could also be the someone that Alexis falls in love with all over again! It's going to get very interesting!!!!

Please dont be mad at me "word has it Sam is not Alexis daughter, Alexis baby died" I think that guy was or maybe is her husband.

I would really like to watch that s/l of that man being Sam's husband; it would make it really interesting if that ended up becoming the outcome of all of this. That does kind of explain the whole "name change" too, from Angela Monroe to..Sam McCall.

This would be the thing that Jason would not be able to forgive her for because it would be way beyond anyone ever expected even him, how could he understand and take her back after that?!?

#14   2007/02/27 04:39AM
    happi

well whoever this man is. i think it'll be an interesting
    story line.

#15   2007/02/27 07:56AM
    Mom2RedHead

Maybe it is her husband and she changed her name because he was abusive and had to run from him for her safety. But, that is probably farfetched. They are trying to bring a father figure for her so it should be interesting what they decide. Maybe Jason and Liz will work after all this comes to the forefront about Sam and what she is keeping from everybody! Can't wait to find out!

#16   2007/02/27 08:25AM
    melsthename

I think it would be funny if it was her husband who she left as well as leaving her child behind too.

Although for her to be Lauras daughter wow that would put a cramp in things.

in her tv interview the she looked nervous to be on tv..so something is up!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list