List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Mystery Man, and His Watch?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Mystery Man, and His Watch?

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/02/24 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/27 08:25AM, Views: 923, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/24 11:31AM
    The Mystery Man, and His Watch?
    ReignOfTerror

Ok, showing the watch was very weird. Does anyone have any spoilers about who this is? It's obvious that he's connected to Sam somehow.

#2   2007/02/24 08:39PM
    Re: The Mystery Man, and His Watch?
    Liasonforever

I was thinking that the picture that they showed right behind the watch looked like it could be Sam's father...and that watch, if it is his..looks like he has "big money." Hmm..I wonder what's going to happen here?

#3   2007/02/26 06:46AM
    AngieBaby

Quote Liasonforever: I was thinking that the picture that they showed right behind the watch looked like it could be Sam's father...and that watch, if it is his..looks like he has "big money." Hmm..I wonder what's going to happen here?

What we have to remember is that Alexis is Sam's mom and the father was never revealed. This could also be the someone that Alexis falls in love with all over again! It's going to get very interesting!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/26 06:47AM
    #4   2007/02/26 09:03AM
    ghsince1972

Quote ReignOfTerror: Ok, showing the watch was very weird. Does anyone have any spoilers about who this is? It's obvious that he's connected to Sam somehow.

Maybe it was Sam's Pimp...remember, she is hiding something and the name...Makes sence to me since she is always looking for Jason to pay her way. She is used to someone paying her way...The girl can't keep a decent job.

#5   2007/02/26 09:08AM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote ghsince1972:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: Ok, showing the watch was very weird. Does anyone have any spoilers about who this is? It's obvious that he's connected to Sam somehow.

Maybe it was Sam's Pimp...remember, she is hiding something and the name...Makes sence to me since she is always looking for Jason to pay her way. She is used to someone paying her way...The girl can't keep a decent job.

LMAO right now. Someone said that it was her husband. It's a thought...

#6   2007/02/26 09:53AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote ghsince1972:

Or maybe its one of her customers she conned out of change for his 20 dollar bill, LMAO

#7   2007/02/26 11:37AM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote ghsince1972:

Or maybe its one of her customers she conned out of change for his 20 dollar bill, LMAO

That's a good one

#8   2007/02/26 12:20PM
    BrookeB1231

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote ghsince1972:

Thats a good thought and if it IS, then why did she leave him? I am still thinking that her secret is going to be something she thinks is extremely bad but it really isn't, ya know. Like something she thinks is her fault but it isn't. I mean she has already done some scandalous things since she got to PC maybe they will give her a break from the bad stuff she does.

#9   2007/02/26 12:37PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote BrookeB1231:
    Quote I-Heart-Liason:
    Quote ghsince1972:

Thats a good thought and if it IS, then why did she leave him? I am still thinking that her secret is going to be something she thinks is extremely bad but it really isn't, ya know. Like something she thinks is her fault but it isn't. I mean she has already done some scandalous things since she got to PC maybe they will give her a break from the bad stuff she does.

I've read spoilers, but they aren't always accurate so I only have what the spoilers say, to go by.

#10   2007/02/26 02:44PM
    Smiletatoo

I read that her father will show-up..could be this guy, but also that Alezis isn't going to be her mother but a cassadine. I thougth they were bringing a new cassadine into the picture from what i read on one of the soap mags.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list