List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Non Jasam & Non Liason Fans Unite Here!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non Jasam & Non Liason Fans Unite Here!!!

Started by BrokenButterfly at 2007/02/23 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 03:42PM, Views: 1538, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/24 10:06AM
    Re: Non Jasam & Non Liason Fans Unite Here!!!
    happi

Quote EZRA511:
    Quote madhearts4liason: I'm loving all the storylines..I'm looking forward to seeing more of Maxie and Cooper..and what their relationship will turn into..I'm really enjoying Lulu and her new fan club..LOL..and Logan is going to join so..that should be really interesting..I think it's going to be funny watching all of those guys trying to win Lulu's heart..it's comical..and just what GH needs..I like seeing Scotty/Luke scenes..they are funny too..so I look forward to seeing what Scotty is going to be up to..it's never good..LOL..I'm hoping with Ned returning..if this is true..that it will bring back the Ned/Jax/Alexis stuff..I always enjoyed their storylines..I'm also looking forward to whatever other chaos Craig.."the evil doer" will be bringing to the show..and I'm really dying to find out if Father Ruiz is really the good twin..or the exact mirror to his evil brother..I'm loving all of it!

You read my mind!!!!!!!!!

couldn't agree more!

#22   2007/02/24 04:56PM
    happi

with ned coming back (for the funeral) i hope they keep him around a bit longer and maybe get a s/l with alexis again.or someone else!!!

#23   2007/02/24 05:03PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi: with ned coming back (for the funeral) i hope they keep him around a bit longer and maybe get a s/l with alexis again.or someone else!!!

I see you!!! You know I do not watch this one......did Alan die that stinks. ....He was "bad" back in the day, when I did watch, but I still liked him I don't think he ever truly got over Susan....do you remember how he would watch her from the telescope in his living room??? So worried she would cheat with Rick when he was cheating on Monica I guess his heart couldn't stand no more good night happi......see you tomorrow

#24   2007/02/24 05:11PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi: with ned coming back (for the funeral) i hope they keep him around a bit longer and maybe get a s/l with alexis again.or someone else!!!

I see you!!! You know I do not watch this one......did Alan die that stinks. ....He was "bad" back in the day, when I did watch, but I still liked him I don't think he ever truly got over Susan....do you remember how he would watch her from the telescope in his living room??? So worried she would cheat with Rick when he was cheating on Monica I guess his heart couldn't stand no more good night happi......see you tomorrow

you should watch this soap!but no he hasn't past away yet!
    it would be great if they didn't kill him off... ok talk to you tomorrow over on amc board!

#25   2007/02/24 05:32PM
    LovinGH

I am loving SCRUBS!!! I like their whole relationship I think they have a good s/l and I've always been a Robin fan...

Would also like to see Ned come back and Jax & Alexis together!

#26   2007/02/24 08:46PM
    happi

Quote LovinGH: I am loving SCRUBS!!! I like their whole relationship I think they have a good s/l and I've always been a Robin fan...

Would also like to see Ned come back and Jax & Alexis together!

i like patrick and robin also.. i wouldn't mind seeing more of patrick and his father noah and have some kind of s/l

#27   2007/02/26 06:29AM
    happi

i can't wait for more of scotty and luke s/l to come into play...i'll be glad if they brought back laura for this!
    i heard lucy will be back for alan's funeral.. i wouldn't mind seeing her back to gh also!!

#28   2007/02/26 06:37AM
    BrokenButterfly

Hey Guys... this thread is a lot of fun. I'm glad everyone is getting a kick out of it.

I would like to see some more comic relief with Robin and Patrick. Maybe even a Nik/Emily and Robin/Patrick double date disaster.

As for Sonny/Carly/Jax, why am I having a Brenda deja vu????
    Carly needs to make a choice... hopefully it isn't because she ends up preggers with Sonny's kid from that night.

I want Alexis to find someone... what about Mac? He has not storyline what-so-ever. What do you all think?

Keep posting!!!!

#29   2007/02/26 06:38AM
    LovinGH

Yeah I'm liking Scotty and Luke interactions too, I do hope they bring the Rick Webber s/l to an end soon though, I'd like to see Lulu move on to other things...

#30   2007/02/26 09:22AM
    Seoul

I want to see the pre-Jason Sam and isn't it time the women be in charge and the PCPD? I am sick of the Jason and Sonny soap. How about a stronger PCPD,maybe Carly in charge of the coffee business,Skye taking over Lo's business,Sam a detective/cop(they do not have one on GH)and maybe her partner could be Lulu. The women on GH need to be somewhere other than at a club, or behind the nurse's station(and they have some of the dullest nurse,doctors on daytime soap)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/26 09:25AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list