List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Non Jasam & Non Liason Fans Unite Here!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Non Jasam & Non Liason Fans Unite Here!!!

Started by BrokenButterfly at 2007/02/23 02:40PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 03:42PM, Views: 1564, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/23 04:23PM
    Re: Non Jasam & Non Liason Fans Unite Here!!!
    happi

Quote TwoOfHearts:
    Quote happi:
    Quote TwoOfHearts: I want to see Alexis in action too! I think she is great!!

that haven't touch the surface with the custody for molly
    s/l yet..that should be good.

Poor Alexis she has had to fight for custody of both girls!
    I hope that is the end of her entanglement with those brothers!!!

i think this one with molly she loses to ric.. i can not believe that!!but it's a soap so anything is possible!

#12   2007/02/23 04:25PM
    toorobbin

Molly only stays with Ric temporarily, and then when Ric looses his job, Molly will go back to Alexis, because Ric won't have the means to take care of her.

#13   2007/02/23 04:26PM
    madhearts4li...

It's going to be interesting to see how it all plays out..especially if they are going to throw Jax in the mix..it's going to be fun to watch.

#14   2007/02/23 04:26PM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: Molly only stays with Ric temporarily, and then when Ric looses his job, Molly will go back to Alexis, because Ric won't have the means to take care of her.

that's good to know!!!

#15   2007/02/23 04:31PM
    toorobbin

Wait till Jax sees the hotel.

I can't wait to see the look on his face when Carly tells him what happened.

I would love to see Carly redecorate the hotel like she did Sonny's coffeeshop.

#16   2007/02/24 05:42AM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: Wait till Jax sees the hotel.

I can't wait to see the look on his face when Carly tells him what happened.

I would love to see Carly redecorate the hotel like she did Sonny's coffeeshop.

i like to see the look on his face when finds out carly and sonny are married/slept together. and i wonder how carly will explain that!(the sleep together part)

#17   2007/02/24 06:23AM
    toorobbin

That's easy for Carly, I married Sonny as favor for him. I walked into the office just as Lorenzo tried to kill Sonny. But, Sonny shot Lorenzo instead. And, I married Sonny so I wouldn't have to testify against him.

She doesn't have to tell him that they slept together.

Unless, she ends up with baby.

I would love for Carly to have a baby girl if this happens.

#18   2007/02/24 06:33AM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: That's easy for Carly, I married Sonny as favor for him. I walked into the office just as Lorenzo tried to kill Sonny. But, Sonny shot Lorenzo instead. And, I married Sonny so I wouldn't have to testify against him.

She doesn't have to tell him that they slept together.

Unless, she ends up with baby.

I would love for Carly to have a baby girl if this happens.

i thought i read jax does find out about them sleeping together.. if carly does get pregnant i agree a little girl would be nice.

#19   2007/02/24 06:46AM
    toorobbin

Trouble for Sonny, is coming his way, when he sees Jax.

Sonny - Why did you come back.

#20   2007/02/24 07:49AM
    EZRA511

Quote madhearts4liason: I'm loving all the storylines..I'm looking forward to seeing more of Maxie and Cooper..and what their relationship will turn into..I'm really enjoying Lulu and her new fan club..LOL..and Logan is going to join so..that should be really interesting..I think it's going to be funny watching all of those guys trying to win Lulu's heart..it's comical..and just what GH needs..I like seeing Scotty/Luke scenes..they are funny too..so I look forward to seeing what Scotty is going to be up to..it's never good..LOL..I'm hoping with Ned returning..if this is true..that it will bring back the Ned/Jax/Alexis stuff..I always enjoyed their storylines..I'm also looking forward to whatever other chaos Craig.."the evil doer" will be bringing to the show..and I'm really dying to find out if Father Ruiz is really the good twin..or the exact mirror to his evil brother..I'm loving all of it!

You read my mind!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list