List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu and Dante?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu and Dante?!

Started by Aly12 at 2009/12/17 07:57PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/18 06:08AM, Views: 664, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2009/12/17 07:57PM
    Lulu and Dante?!
    Aly12

I'm curious to know what everyone thinks of Lulu and Dante. Do you think they should become a couple or should they stay friends?? I think they would make a great couple and it might spice up the show a little bit right?

#2   2009/12/17 08:02PM
    Re: Lulu and Dante?!
    jasamluv10

Quote Aly12: I'm curious to know what everyone thinks of Lulu and Dante. Do you think they should become a couple or should they stay friends?? I think they would make a great couple and it might spice up the show a little bit right?

i think that it is looking like they are heading that way...i like what the writers are doing with these two they are whitty and fun together i think they make a great couple

#3   2009/12/17 08:06PM
    mmartinbell

I LOVE these two together! And I really like the fact they are getting to know each other before falling into bed together. It is refreshing to watch Lulu open up a little bit more with Dante as they go. And that man is FINE!

#4   2009/12/17 08:09PM
    jasamluv10

Quote mmartinbell: I LOVE these two together! And I really like the fact they are getting to know each other before falling into bed together. It is refreshing to watch Lulu open up a little bit more with Dante as they go. And that man is FINE!

ITA i love that they are taking their time before going to that next level its a great story and i cant wait to see where it all goes

#5   2009/12/17 08:14PM
    dantelululover

they are great! check out the dante/lulu thread .. there are a TON of fans ... they make a great couple

#6   2009/12/17 08:26PM
    Aly12

thanks guys! yes they do make a great couple. i agree with you mmartinbell they are actually getting to know each other first. Taking it slow is the best way to go I think. I mean they've only kissed a few times now. There is no denying that they both like each other and are going to head into a great relationship. Looking forward to seeing more of their scenes together.

#7   2009/12/18 06:08AM
    alissain

They are a FABULOUS couple. What I like is that she knows who he is now instead of later and it becoming a big shock and then we have to watch them breakup because he wasn't 'honest'..you know, the whole spiel we've seen before? So, yes, this couple sizzles!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list