List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 34486, Replies: 1024
    « 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:
    #981   2013/05/30 10:19AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: Honestly, I wasn't watching GH during most of the Franco nonsense. So I'm certainly willing to give the writers and RoHo a chance to do something interesting with this character. After all, it was the last regime that wrote all the darkness and evil. Maybe RC can bring some light and redemption to the character.

Must say, the Stavros/Lulu thing grossed me out.

Was it what he did or the actors mannerisms? That guy's facial expressions was C R E E P Y ! ! !

Both! Esp. when he laid that kiss on her...Yuck!

Very gross and very creepy.

#982   2013/05/30 10:24AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: Honestly, I wasn't watching GH during most of the Franco nonsense. So I'm certainly willing to give the writers and RoHo a chance to do something interesting with this character. After all, it was the last regime that wrote all the darkness and evil. Maybe RC can bring some light and redemption to the character.

Must say, the Stavros/Lulu thing grossed me out.

Was it what he did or the actors mannerisms? That guy's facial expressions was C R E E P Y ! ! !

Both! Esp. when he laid that kiss on her...Yuck!

I KNOW!!! He ate that poor little girls face!!!! *pukey face*

#983   2013/05/31 03:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

So Lulu got her memory back. I'm glad that part of the story is over but I'm sure there is more to come.

Wow Carly sure can screech with the best of them. I would love to see Michael rebel against all things Corinthos and Quartermaine and be his own person. Sorry but the world doesn't revolve around Michael. Carly is more concerned about her first born than her other two children. Don't get me wrong they were great scenes but the world doesn't revolve around Michael.

I love RoHo so I am willing to give the Franco redemption story a chance but I really wish they had him come back as either a new character or someone else.

#984   2013/05/31 05:48AM
    alikat

I enjoyed yesterday's show just as much as the two before it. RH really makes the scene.

And now they've explained away Franco's culpability with Michael in prison. Well, especially since Carter is dead so he couldn't have faked the video, it clearly showed him telling Carter to protect him only.

I know it was total rewriting of history but that story was so SOOOO dark. I'm fine with the rewrite.

#985   2013/06/03 03:52AM
    Vertigobarbie

I'm loving Ava. Maura West has been a great addition to the show. Liked her scenes with AJ. I can see a great triangle there with her playing AJ and Tracy off each other. She sees an opportunity and she'll take it. I can't wait to see her go up against Carly. Those would definitely be the scenes to watch.

#986   2013/06/03 06:03AM
    oltlforever31

Finally caught up on the show last night. I'm so happy that Lulu got her memory back. I am still adjusting to the new Lulu, but she is growing on me. I feel a little bad for Milo, but hopefully they will find someone else for him.

It was nice seeing Anna again. It feels like we haven't seen her in a long time.

Not sure how I feel about this Franco story line, but like most things, I'm willing to give it a chance. So far, I like the character of Kiki. I hope they don't soften her up too much. I like her being a little fire cracker.

The shows been pretty good!!

#987   2013/06/03 09:33AM
    Bettie Davis

I just bought a GH t-shirt. Now I will proudly wear it, and nay all you slayers of GH.

#988   2013/06/04 03:17AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Bettie Davis: I just bought a GH t-shirt. Now I will proudly wear it, and nay all you slayers of GH.

OMG Bettie, this just made me LOL.

#989   2013/06/04 03:36AM
    Vertigobarbie

I really enjoyed yesterday's show even though my least favourite character was on.

I love Diane and I'm glad they have her back on and actually practicing law again instead of being a never seen gossip columnist.

Silas isn't afraid to play dirty and I like that. I'm starting to like ME as Silas. As Silas the lines can be blurred more than when he was John. I guess the next step is for Silas to move to PC and start working at GH, he's already told Sam that her son is sick.

The Monica/Tracy scenes were great. They were my favoruite scenes of the whole show. Jane Elliot deserves to win an Emmy but she never submits her work for consideration. I have to give BIG KUDOS to Cartini for turning this show around and giving us the Q's again. They may go for the jugular when fighting but they will be there for each other in a crisis.

Great ending to the show yesterday as well. Franco thinks Ava's back to take his offer and it turns out to be Diane. While I would love for her to stick to her guns and not represent him something tells me she will.

***************************Speculation**********************

I think Sonny will use Diane as his way to get to Franco by ensuring that she can get him released. I'm basing this on the Sonny/Carly scenes we had yesterday.

******************End Speculation***************************

#990   2013/06/04 06:19AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Bettie Davis: I just bought a GH t-shirt. Now I will proudly wear it, and nay all you slayers of GH.

OMG Bettie, this just made me LOL.

I think I will buy Dark Shadows, it has a really good picture of Barnabus on the front, he really did play a great vampire, oops, I said the word vampire.

« 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list