List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 33738, Replies: 1024
    « 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:
    #971   2013/05/23 09:25AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare: You know, I really didn't watch much of the Franco stuff. Why is Franco involved with Lulu? Wasn't there a kidnapping or something?

Is there another long-lost Cassadine out there somewhere that would know everyone in PC and be interested in Sam and the Spencers?!

It was when he was on the first time. He had kidnapped Sam and held her in the box with a bomb attached to it. Franco had also kidnapped Lulu and had her at another location with a bomb as well. He was taunting Jason with the fact that he could only save 1 of the women. It turned out that bomb under Sam was a fake and the one under Lulu was real. Dante was able to save Lulu and then Claudia's body was found in the rubble.

Thanks for the recap, Veg! I remember some of this now. The whole Franco thing was just so contrived IMO. I had a hard time even watching it. In fact, I wasn't really watching GH much then. Just keeping up with recaps.

Forgot about the Claudia part or why her body was in the rubble. I really disliked the way they wrote Claudia. She could have been a great character. And making her Johnny's mom was sooo dumb. Oh, well. All water under the bridge now.

That was the utmost in stupidity.

#972   2013/05/24 09:55AM
    ghfanfare

Alexis looked great in the animal print top and pink blazer. Nice to see her in something besides all those black suits.

#973   2013/05/27 09:03AM
    ghfanfare

I was curious why Lesley brought up the fact that she married some Wiccan friends. Was there some point to that? Or was it just a throw-away line?

#974   2013/05/27 09:07AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: I was curious why Lesley brought up the fact that she married some Wiccan friends. Was there some point to that? Or was it just a throw-away line?

Maybe it was so she could perform the wedding. I found it odd too.

#975   2013/05/27 09:28AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare: I was curious why Lesley brought up the fact that she married some Wiccan friends. Was there some point to that? Or was it just a throw-away line?

Maybe it was so she could perform the wedding. I found it odd too.

Why not just say 'marry some friends'? Maybe Lesley is now a Wiccan? Can't imagine the purpose of that. Esp. since they already have Olivia, the psychic, lol.

If they go that route, I hope they don't use those awful stereotypes of witches. I've known Wiccans and they are generally kind, gentle, respectful people.

#976   2013/05/29 06:06PM
    alikat

Todays show was FANTASTIC!!!!

Roger Howarth was hilarious. I didn't like how Sonny kind of seemedlike a Keystone cop but it was a great reveal that he's Franco

This show is firing on all cylinders right now

Can't wait for tomorrows show to see what he has to say to Michael

#977   2013/05/30 03:54AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat: Todays show was FANTASTIC!!!!

Roger Howarth was hilarious. I didn't like how Sonny kind of seemedlike a Keystone cop but it was a great reveal that he's Franco

This show is firing on all cylinders right now

Can't wait for tomorrows show to see what he has to say to Michael

So we know from yesterday's show that AJ doesn't know what happened to Michael in Pentonville, (which I knew he didn't know), what else is AJ unaware of? I don't think he knows that Jake was Jason's son because a few weeks ago he told Carly that he knew Elizabeth's son saved Joss' life not his nephew. I can't wait for all of those secrets to come out including his secret of hate sex with Carly.

I think, like you, that I'm going to like RoHo's version of Franco.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/30 03:55AM
    #978   2013/05/30 08:52AM
    ghfanfare

Honestly, I wasn't watching GH during most of the Franco nonsense. So I'm certainly willing to give the writers and RoHo a chance to do something interesting with this character. After all, it was the last regime that wrote all the darkness and evil. Maybe RC can bring some light and redemption to the character.

Must say, the Stavros/Lulu thing grossed me out.

#979   2013/05/30 09:33AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare: Honestly, I wasn't watching GH during most of the Franco nonsense. So I'm certainly willing to give the writers and RoHo a chance to do something interesting with this character. After all, it was the last regime that wrote all the darkness and evil. Maybe RC can bring some light and redemption to the character.

Was it what he did or the actors mannerisms? That guy's facial expressions was C R E E P Y ! ! !

#980   2013/05/30 10:05AM
    ghfanfare

Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: Honestly, I wasn't watching GH during most of the Franco nonsense. So I'm certainly willing to give the writers and RoHo a chance to do something interesting with this character. After all, it was the last regime that wrote all the darkness and evil. Maybe RC can bring some light and redemption to the character.

Was it what he did or the actors mannerisms? That guy's facial expressions was C R E E P Y ! ! !

Both! Esp. when he laid that kiss on her...Yuck!

« 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list