List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 36366, Replies: 1024
    « 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 » »| page:
    #961   2013/05/22 11:23AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I just thought I would bring this page back up.

I do admit that I felt bad for Michael yesterday. He's caught between a rock and a hard place with his brother. I hope this story is a short arc and not long one.

Poor Michael, what can he say. The look on his face, he is caught between a rock and a hard place

Kiki walked all over Michael! She's a piece of work, that one. Love it.

I prefer Kiki over Starr but I did like Starr with Michael. I'm thinking with that with the antagonistic start they may go towards a Michael/Kiki romance but they will have to rewrite the Franco/Jason past because they are cousins and that is a no no.

#962   2013/05/22 11:46AM
    Bizlet

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

I do admit that I felt bad for Michael yesterday. He's caught between a rock and a hard place with his brother. I hope this story is a short arc and not long one.

Poor Michael, what can he say. The look on his face, he is caught between a rock and a hard place

I prefer Kiki over Starr but I did like Starr with Michael. I'm thinking with that with the antagonistic start they may go towards a Michael/Kiki romance but they will have to rewrite the Franco/Jason past because they are cousins and that is a no no.

JMO but I think they are doing the tale of two Todd's and why Ava may have had an affair with James Franco and a child Kiki that is not RH character who is the real Franco and the Quartermain than Kiki and Michael will not be related.

#963   2013/05/22 11:46AM
    Bizlet

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

JMO but I think they are doing the tale of two Todd's and why Ava may have had an affair with James Franco and a child Kiki that is not RH character who is the real Franco and the Quartermain than Kiki and Michael will not be related.

#964   2013/05/22 11:47AM
    Carol4063

Ok I was away from home and have not watched GH is a couple of weeks. Who the heck is Kiki? Last time I watched the actress that plays Kiki was Micheal's girlfriend. I know she used to play on ONTL but I cannot remember her name. Also where did John go? Now he is playing someone name Dr. Clay!! Help!!

#965   2013/05/22 11:54AM
    Bizlet

Quote Carol4063: Ok I was away from home and have not watched GH is a couple of weeks. Who the heck is Kiki? Last time I watched the actress that plays Kiki was Micheal's girlfriend. I know she used to play on ONTL but I cannot remember her name. Also where did John go? Now he is playing someone name Dr. Clay!! Help!!

They could not reach a deal with Prospect Park regarding the OLTL characters so they had to write new roles for them. Starr is now Kiki aka Karan Frank, John is Silias Clay and they still have not named Todd's new character though he been on since the 17th.

#966   2013/05/22 11:55AM
    Carol4063

Thank you so much! I thought I was going nuts!!

#967   2013/05/22 12:07PM
    ghfanfare

You know, I really didn't watch much of the Franco stuff. Why is Franco involved with Lulu? Wasn't there a kidnapping or something?

Is there another long-lost Cassadine out there somewhere that would know everyone in PC and be interested in Sam and the Spencers?!

#968   2013/05/22 12:47PM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: You know, I really didn't watch much of the Franco stuff. Why is Franco involved with Lulu? Wasn't there a kidnapping or something?

Is there another long-lost Cassadine out there somewhere that would know everyone in PC and be interested in Sam and the Spencers?!

I am so confused at this point. But they have me watching everyday and I that was RC and FV intent all along.

On a side note did anyone else catch the the Todd shoes today?

#969   2013/05/23 03:50AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: You know, I really didn't watch much of the Franco stuff. Why is Franco involved with Lulu? Wasn't there a kidnapping or something?

It was when he was on the first time. He had kidnapped Sam and held her in the box with a bomb attached to it. Franco had also kidnapped Lulu and had her at another location with a bomb as well. He was taunting Jason with the fact that he could only save 1 of the women. It turned out that bomb under Sam was a fake and the one under Lulu was real. Dante was able to save Lulu and then Claudia's body was found in the rubble.

#970   2013/05/23 08:00AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:

It was when he was on the first time. He had kidnapped Sam and held her in the box with a bomb attached to it. Franco had also kidnapped Lulu and had her at another location with a bomb as well. He was taunting Jason with the fact that he could only save 1 of the women. It turned out that bomb under Sam was a fake and the one under Lulu was real. Dante was able to save Lulu and then Claudia's body was found in the rubble.

Thanks for the recap, Veg! I remember some of this now. The whole Franco thing was just so contrived IMO. I had a hard time even watching it. In fact, I wasn't really watching GH much then. Just keeping up with recaps.

Forgot about the Claudia part or why her body was in the rubble. I really disliked the way they wrote Claudia. She could have been a great character. And making her Johnny's mom was sooo dumb. Oh, well. All water under the bridge now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/23 08:01AM
    « 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list