List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 33657, Replies: 1024
    « 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 » »| page:
    #951   2013/05/08 09:33AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    ghfanfare

I am really enjoying the variety on GH these days. It makes it so much more fun to watch. If there is a character or story that is not appealing to me, there are several more to fill the void. For example, I used to really despise Sonny. But now that he is not in our faces all the time, he is tolerable.

In the minority but I always kinda liked Scotty. Wish they wouldn't make him such an a$$. He certainly is determined, though. Also like Rafe. Think he's been a good addition.

I know longtime fans sometimes don't care for the teen scene, but I think it's good that they write something to appeal to the younger set. We were all young once and appreciated those stories, right?!

#952   2013/05/08 10:35AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ghfanfare: I am really enjoying the variety on GH these days. It makes it so much more fun to watch. If there is a character or story that is not appealing to me, there are several more to fill the void. For example, I used to really despise Sonny. But now that he is not in our faces all the time, he is tolerable.

In the minority but I always kinda liked Scotty. Wish they wouldn't make him such an a$$. He certainly is determined, though. Also like Rafe. Think he's been a good addition.

I know longtime fans sometimes don't care for the teen scene, but I think it's good that they write something to appeal to the younger set. We were all young once and appreciated those stories, right?!

I was never a big fan of the teen scene in the past, but, I like this one, I especially like Rafe.

#953   2013/05/08 01:51PM
    Aaron6

Ok, I used to watch GH every day after school until I joined the Marine Corps in 1987. I used to love it! I have been watching again (and thanks God for TIVO so I can fast forward through it) for about 5 months now.

Do not like the Britt story line, need to end it.

The vampire s/l was absolutely ridiculous!

Not into the teen scene.

I do like that AJ is back and think they need to make him a hero now and Tracy the loser with the relish thing.

Oh, the Connie/Kate s/l was horrible too.

Lulu s/l is horrible!

They need to end the Maxie s/l as well and have the truth come out about the baby. Not a fan of this s/l either.

I guess I am having a hard time getting back into GH.

#954   2013/05/08 02:02PM
    Bizlet

I am loving the variety these days as well.

I am liking this teen scene as well. For anyone who dose not look at this way teen stories bring in the viewers of the future. I truly got hooked during Lucky, Emily and Liz first stories I myself was a teen.

#955   2013/05/14 04:22PM
    Bettie Davis

Looks like GH is a rockin & rollin and its getting really interesting, I came here on the post cause I'm tired of the bad mouthing of GH and here I know all of you support GH.

#956   2013/05/15 03:29AM
    Vertigobarbie

Thanks for bringing this thread back up Bette. I, however, didn't get chance to watch yesterday's show as I had a super busy Tuesday after work. I hope to catch up on it today though.

#957   2013/05/17 08:53AM
    ghfanfare

Been staying caught up on GH. It's been good lately. Actually enjoyed the pickle wars until they got to The Chew set. Find that show very annoying. Glad they have moved on now. Like the sparring with Tracey and AJ.

Happy to see our OLTL alumni back. Think KA looks great. Gosh, she's been playing Starr since she was a kid. I bet it's fun for her to do something new. Interested to see who RoHo's new character will be. ME as a doctor?! Well, that fits with GH, anyway. They need some new doctors.

Enjoying the pacing and variety on GH these days. A good balance between the vets, newbies, stories.

#958   2013/05/22 10:14AM
    Vertigobarbie

I just thought I would bring this page back up.

I do admit that I felt bad for Michael yesterday. He's caught between a rock and a hard place with his brother. I hope this story is a short arc and not long one.

#959   2013/05/22 10:33AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Vertigobarbie: I just thought I would bring this page back up.

I do admit that I felt bad for Michael yesterday. He's caught between a rock and a hard place with his brother. I hope this story is a short arc and not long one.

Poor Michael, what can he say. The look on his face, he is caught between a rock and a hard place

#960   2013/05/22 10:41AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I just thought I would bring this page back up.

Poor Michael, what can he say. The look on his face, he is caught between a rock and a hard place

Kiki walked all over Michael! She's a piece of work, that one. Love it.

« 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list