List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 35389, Replies: 1024
    « 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 » »| page:
    #941   2013/03/25 03:52AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    Vertigobarbie

Loved loved loved Piph giving Britch whatfor and showing her that she can't be intimidated. Seriously Britch, you think the no nonsense head nurse is going to let you bully her. Nice try though.
    So Dr. Obrecht is her mother and obviously she's part of the plan with Faison. I hope Robin comes back and kicks her butt but good.

Elizabeth looked beautiful in blue. I wasn't crazy about the hair though. It kind of reminded me of when she was doing the Deception photo shoot and was dressed up as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I love Emma, the little girl who plays her is just so cute.

The dream scenes with JMB and KS were great. That was a Lulu I could like. You can tell that Maxie is feeling very guilty. So are TPTB going to go ahead with Spixie? I liked RC's nod to the Spixie fans, (I'm not one of them), with Spin saying that he and Maxie would have had a little Spixie by now if they had gotten married.

DZ is doing great in his scenes, you can tell that he's desperate to find Lulu.

Loved seeing Bobby and Nik back. Nik has always cared about his sister and it shows.

I have to agree with fanfare in regards to all the unmarked spoilers. It's hard to come here and post and not see the spoilers you are trying to avoid.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/25 03:53AM
    #942   2013/03/25 07:16AM
    Bettie Davis

Every day there is something, or someone new happening, and for me its like a family reunion. In all of my 44 years of watching GH, I have laugh, cried, been happy, and sad, and sometimes dislike the character. I am so proud to have been a part of it and consider GH a family, and I am so happy that we have RC, and he does know what GH is all about.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/25 07:17AM
    #943   2013/03/25 08:43AM
    ghfanfare

I liked seeing Laura rein in Luke and Scotty. I hope we see more of strong Laura. No more wilting violet stuff.

You know, when I was watching the scenes with Maxie and Spin, I was thinking that we need more guys in that age group. Like how about someone completely new for Sabrina?! I would like to see a young Prince Charming sweep her off her feet. Patrick is too mature for her.

And I would like to see Maxie with someone new, too. Esp. now that a potential pairing with Johnny is not going to happen. I would have liked to see Johnny help Maxie through the pregnancy. Have her confide in him and he convinces her to come clean. But, alas. Not to be.

#944   2013/03/26 04:41AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: I liked seeing Laura rein in Luke and Scotty. I hope we see more of strong Laura. No more wilting violet stuff.

You know, when I was watching the scenes with Maxie and Spin, I was thinking that we need more guys in that age group. Like how about someone completely new for Sabrina?! I would like to see a young Prince Charming sweep her off her feet. Patrick is too mature for her.

And I would like to see Maxie with someone new, too. Esp. now that a potential pairing with Johnny is not going to happen. I would have liked to see Johnny help Maxie through the pregnancy. Have her confide in him and he convinces her to come clean. But, alas. Not to be.

With Frons and Guza out of the picture, I think we will get a stronger Laura this time. RC has said how much of a fan of LL he was. The writing for the female cast is much better all around.

#945   2013/03/26 04:48AM
    Vertigobarbie

Overall I enjoyed yesterday's show. You would think that Anna would already be up to speed with Cassadine/Spencer dynamic after her involvement with Luke and Nik was still in town the last time Anna was here.

I'm glad my mother is nothing like Dr. Obrecht. It doesn't sound like Britch had a happy childhood but I still don't feel any sympathy for her.

I like the idea of a Sabrina/Milo pairing. He actually sees her as she is and Milo likes her smarts.

I do admit I was shocked that the shooter was Shawn. When he turned around and took off his hood I was like .

I wonder how he will get out of this one.

#946   2013/03/26 09:29AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: Overall I enjoyed yesterday's show. You would think that Anna would already be up to speed with Cassadine/Spencer dynamic after her involvement with Luke and Nik was still in town the last time Anna was here.

I'm glad my mother is nothing like Dr. Obrecht. It doesn't sound like Britch had a happy childhood but I still don't feel any sympathy for her.

I like the idea of a Sabrina/Milo pairing. He actually sees her as she is and Milo likes her smarts.

I do admit I was shocked that the shooter was Shawn. When he turned around and took off his hood I was like .

I think RC did that bit with Anna to update new and returning viewers to the Cassadine connection. He used to do that on OLTL, too.

Dr. Obrecht...wow! Mommy dearest! I must admit, I enjoyed all the evilness. This could shape up to be a good mystery.

Guess TC didn't need to memorize too many lines for his return. It was 'hi, mom.' Then, pow. Lol.

Just speculating but I'm wondering if Shawn is not the shooter. Maybe Sonny sent him to watch Dante and Lulu? It was a good surprise, though. And I didn't even get spoiled!

#947   2013/03/26 09:38AM
    ghfanfare

I'm enjoying the new romances and potential romances that RC has brought to GH. I like Michael/Starr and Spin/Ellie. Liked what I've seen so far of Todd/Carly, Elizabeth/AJ and McBain/Sam. It's refreshing to see new pairings and some real romance after the dark days of Guza.

#948   2013/03/26 10:42AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Overall I enjoyed yesterday's show. You would think that Anna would already be up to speed with Cassadine/Spencer dynamic after her involvement with Luke and Nik was still in town the last time Anna was here.

I think RC did that bit with Anna to update new and returning viewers to the Cassadine connection. He used to do that on OLTL, too.

Dr. Obrecht...wow! Mommy dearest! I must admit, I enjoyed all the evilness. This could shape up to be a good mystery.

Guess TC didn't need to memorize too many lines for his return. It was 'hi, mom.' Then, pow. Lol.

Just speculating but I'm wondering if Shawn is not the shooter. Maybe Sonny sent him to watch Dante and Lulu? It was a good surprise, though. And I didn't even get spoiled!

I didn't get spoiled by it either!!! I love that it was a surprise. It's nice to be shocked for once.

#949   2013/04/03 09:11AM
    ghfanfare

What a great episode for the anniversary! Was surprised by the appearances of Alan, Emily and Ethan. At least one of those three is still alive, lol.

Found the scene with Brenda and Sonny a bit jarring, but not a Brenda or Sonny fan. Maybe it felt like closure for those who are fans of those two.

The nostalgic black and white clip and tribute to Dr. Hardy was very sweet. And I didn't even watch back then!

Miss our OLTL alumni already. Wish PP would share. It would probably be a plus for their internet launch.

#950   2013/05/08 03:39AM
    Vertigobarbie

I've missed this thread and thought I would pull it back up.

Best scenes for me yesterday were Luke and Laura's. Loved them back in the day but as they said they don't fit anymore. That was an awesome good-bye but it doesn't mean they are over and done with forever. We never know what the writers have in store for anyone.

« 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list