List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 36030, Replies: 1024
    « 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 » »| page:
    #931   2013/03/13 08:54AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    ghfanfare

I thought the scene with Todd, AJ and Carly was kind of fun. Even though it had been spoiled for me by an unmarked spoiler in a thread that specifically asked posters to mark spoilers.

So Connie is back already. Kate didn't stick around long. I think it's time for the writers to just give up on Kate and make it all about Connie. She is more entertaining anyway.

It's kinda too bad they killed off Trey. That gave Kate/Connie/Sonny something to focus on besides each other.

Olivia didn't waste any time packing up Steve's belongings for storage. Guess she wants to move on quickly.

The Patrick/Sabrina scenes made me cringe a little. Sabrina acts like a school girl. It's pitiful.

Alexis looked good in the coral suit yesterday. Nice to see her in something besides black.

The whole show has a brighter look these days. Me likey.

#932   2013/03/13 09:55AM
    Bettie Davis

I feel sorry for Connie, she is, who she is, and no one can change that, and she does need to move on and so does Sonny.

#933   2013/03/17 12:29AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ghfanfare: I thought the scene with Todd, AJ and Carly was kind of fun. Even though it had been spoiled for me by an unmarked spoiler in a thread that specifically asked posters to mark spoilers.

So Connie is back already. Kate didn't stick around long. I think it's time for the writers to just give up on Kate and make it all about Connie. She is more entertaining anyway.

It's kinda too bad they killed off Trey. That gave Kate/Connie/Sonny something to focus on besides each other.

Olivia didn't waste any time packing up Steve's belongings for storage. Guess she wants to move on quickly.

The Patrick/Sabrina scenes made me cringe a little. Sabrina acts like a school girl. It's pitiful.

Alexis looked good in the coral suit yesterday. Nice to see her in something besides black.

The whole show has a brighter look these days. Me likey.

The other day when "Kate" & "Connie" were arguing with themselves I wanted a murder suicide with Sonny...that way they can all be together in hell Sorry for my bluntness But this story has gone on for WAY too long, I don't know one GH fan that enjoys it! Just blend Kate & Connie already!

The thought of Sabrina & Patrick makes me cringe too....she is way to insecure and childish for him. She is more like a big sister for Emma not a mother figure, sorry! Patrick needs a strong confident woman who can keep him on his toes....Yeah know, like Robin.

Very disappointed in Maxie

I wanted Ellie to punch Spin in the face...she deserves better! I love her, she is awesome!

LOVED the b!tch brow and glare Liz was giving AJ He looked heartbroke that he was getting the cold shoulder

#934   2013/03/18 03:42AM
    Vertigobarbie

Really Todd you have to stoop to spying on Carly to prove you're right? LOL I know nothing new for him as he did bug Johnny's office on the Haunted Star.

AJ is really going to have to beg big time to get back in to Elizabeth's good graces. Maybe he has changed a little. He has realized that his "desire" to get a "favour" from Carly to keep ELQ has cost him dearly with Elizabeth and he was looking regretful. In the past he wouldn't have cared.

Loved seeing Elizabeth interacting with Kevin. I hope he stays on past the NB. GH could use a good psychiatrist on staff. I know he's had his problems in the past, not to mention his insane brother Ryan.

How nice of Sam to show up at the end of the party to show support for her sister. I find it so hard to believe that over protective Alexis would leave her underaged daughter alone in a bar. Yes I can stretch the bonds of reality but even that is stretching it a bit too far.

It looks like John has found himself a new son. Rafe seems to be latching on to him. Really, you look for support from the man who looks identical to the man who you saw murder your mother.
    Again not buying into that storyline.

I'm dying to find out who Lucy got the cheque from. We know her funds and the ELQ funds are frozen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/18 03:43AM
    #935   2013/03/18 08:37AM
    oltlforever31

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    It looks like John has found himself a new son. Rafe seems to be latching on to him. Really, you look for support from the man who looks identical to the man who you saw murder your mother.

I agree about this Rafe and John story. I think they could be really good for each other, but still, it's weird that Rafe would be so trusting of a man who looks identical to his mothers killer. I think if it were me, I wouldn't want anything to do with him, even though I would know he's not the same man, I think it would still give me the creeps to be around him. I guess Rafe doesn't really have anyone else to turn to though.

#936   2013/03/18 08:53AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote oltlforever31:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

I agree about this Rafe and John story. I think they could be really good for each other, but still, it's weird that Rafe would be so trusting of a man who looks identical to his mothers killer. I think if it were me, I wouldn't want anything to do with him, even though I would know he's not the same man, I think it would still give me the creeps to be around him. I guess Rafe doesn't really have anyone else to turn to though.

I agree with you that Rafe and John could be good for each other. For the bolded Lucy, but he barely knows her, Molly or even Danny as he's bonded with both of them. Maybe he'll become Sam's manny.

#937   2013/03/19 03:52AM
    Vertigobarbie

Okay, so I really don't want an AJ/Carly pairing but if they can fight like that you know there is some underlying passion there. I can see them fighting in the future and winding up in the sack together.

I did like the fact that AJ told Carly that his personal life was important to him and it looked like he was choosing Elizabeth over ELQ. Knowing AJ he will try to find a way to get both.

Todd was funny, it looked like the only thing he was missing was a bowl of popcorn. Todd telling AJ and Carly that you want to watch them have sex is no way to endear yourself to her.

So John doesn't get to be Rafe's guardian. I'm not really surprised about that. He's living in a hotel room, he's not in his son's life, (I know it's not totally his fault), and he's a cop who works shiftwork.

We finally got to see some Lucy/Scott scenes. They still have it. In a way I see them as kindred spirits. Not a romantic pairing just two friends who see themselves in the other and accept each other anyways.

Finally, we get to see someone grieve their lost relationship. Love her or hate her, we get to see Olivia be depressed and upset about losing Steve. I enjoyed seeing the Spencers together. I hope that Laura remains strong and doesn't become the needy Laura who can't live without Luke.

#938   2013/03/22 09:14AM
    ghfanfare

I am enjoying RC's nods and winks to '80s/'90s GH. He seems to respect the history of the show.

Must say I really enjoyed the romantic scenes earlier in the week. Lots of lip locking going on. Yowza. I found Todd and Carly particularly hot.

So Sam finally revealed her feelings for John, huh. Can't say as I blame her after the way punk Jason treated her.

Luke and Scotty arguing over Laura seemed like more of the same old, same old. But I guess it fills in newer viewers on the long-held rivalry between these two. RC used to do that on OLTL and I was grateful since I was a new fan of that show. So I will just suck it up.

Is this how they are going to change up to the new Lulu?! She goes away one person and comes back another. That would be kinda cool, actually.

#939   2013/03/22 02:26PM
    oltlforever31

I loved today's show! It was so fun to watch. I loved all of Dante's scenes, he really nailed em. It was great seeing Bobbie again, I hope she sticks around for awhile, and she looked fabulous. It was also really nice to see Nikolas at the end.

Britt getting told off by Epiphany was very enjoyable, and how about the reveal of Dr. O? I kind of suspected that before, but it's nice to have it finally revealed. I wonder what else those two are up to?

I wish Maxie would just tell Spinelli the truth about the baby already. It seems so rotten to do what she is doing to Dante and Lulu, but I think keeping it from Spinelli is just as bad. It was good to see Lulu telling her off, even if it was just a dream.

Seeing all of the vets in action was great. I almost felt like I was watching an old GH. I have missed that era of the show. In a way, I am glad some of the other characters have left the show. I think I would be happy to have just the ones we saw today, and maybe just a few others.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/22 02:27PM
    #940   2013/03/24 11:31PM
    ghfanfare

IA, Friday's show was good. A good mix of stories and characters. Nice to see DZ finally get to show his acting skills. Wonder how long the baby drama will drag on.

Unfortunately no surprise about Dr. O being Britt's mama. The hazards of message boards even when trying to stay spoiler free. Same with the return of Nik and Bobbie. Fun to be surprised but I guess I just can't stay away from the mb's. Lol.

« 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list