List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 31572, Replies: 1024
    « 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 » »| page:
    #921   2013/03/06 09:05AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    ghfanfare

Nice to see Todd yesterday. I missed him. Always good scenes with Todd and Heather. I must admit, I do like Todd and Carly and hope to see more of them.

Sonny and Kate are boring with their constant back and forth. I don't know where else they could possibly take this story but it needs to go somewhere. Fast.

Was just posting yesterday that Sabrina needed a backbone. Glad to finally see one. Still can't see her with Pattie, though. He seems more like an older brother than a possible paramour.

Will be interesting to see the new Lulu, but am sad that BB is leaving. Johnny has been a fave since the day he showed up...even despite all his transgressions. Will miss JZ.

#922   2013/03/08 09:01PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ghfanfare: Nice to see Todd yesterday. I missed him. Always good scenes with Todd and Heather. I must admit, I do like Todd and Carly and hope to see more of them.

Sonny and Kate are boring with their constant back and forth. I don't know where else they could possibly take this story but it needs to go somewhere. Fast.

Was just posting yesterday that Sabrina needed a backbone. Glad to finally see one. Still can't see her with Pattie, though. He seems more like an older brother than a possible paramour.

Will be interesting to see the new Lulu, but am sad that BB is leaving. Johnny has been a fave since the day he showed up...even despite all his transgressions. Will miss JZ.

I too will miss BB as JZ I have loved him ever since he showed up in PC and loved it when he played the piano Always wanted to see JoMax be given a real chance not Spixie

I love Ellie, I hope the character stays and gets a good story! I actually don't mind her with Spin, its the only pairing he has ever had that I can tolerate.

I can't stand Sabrina, they just need to hurry up and do the ugly duckling turned into a beauty and get it over with now! Also stop having her act like a 12 year old with a crush. She is nowhere near mature enough for Patrick.

I cannot say how much I hate Kate/Connie/Sonny Its been going on for way too long! Just let one or the other win out or do a blend of both! Also, I find it utterly ridiculous how Sonny yet again made Kate illness and loss of her son all about him, yet again. Sonny has said the exact same words to so many women that I just can't take that character seriously has a romantic lead anymore. ....Yeah sure Kate, Sonny loves you till Brenda blows back into town or he & Carly share a limo ride

Love that Liz is finally getting more of a story! I am surprised to say that I am enjoying AJ & Liz! I think there scenes are sweet and Becky would have chemistry with a chair

I love Todd and I hope he isn't gone for very long, he is by far the best addition to GH in years! I could careless if Starr never comes back. I like McBain too so I hope he stays!

#923   2013/03/09 08:35AM
    ghfanfare

I like Anna. And Duke. And Anna and Duke. But I was a bit disappointed that their 'kiss' was interrupted by a shocked Laura and a smirking Scotty. Ugh.

I admit, I wasn't watching back in the heyday of Luke and Laura and have never been enamored by their connection. Don't really want to see another reunion but can understand if other longtime viewers do.

As I said in another thread, I enjoy watching Kate and/or Connie. It's the interaction with Sonny that I am snoozing through. Move it along, please.

Still can't figure out why I like John McBain more on GH than I did on OLTL. But I do. Hope he isn't gone long. With him and Anna, the PCPD is fairly respectable again.

Again, wasn't watching back in the day, but kinda enjoyed the flashbacks of Felicia and Frisco. So young and romantic. Cute. Though that wedding dress with the mantilla thingie made me laugh.

GH isn't perfect but it is way better than it was before the new regime took over. Good job!

#924   2013/03/09 09:06AM
    Bettie Davis

I feel like an old granny to most of the characters. I saw Laura when she was a teenager, and on her first appearance on GH, and Robin when she was I think 6 or 7, Lucky and his dog, that he had, Frisco and Felisha when they were young and I remember when Bobbi came to town and then luke, with his bushy hair, good memories

#925   2013/03/11 10:55AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: I like Anna. And Duke. And Anna and Duke. But I was a bit disappointed that their 'kiss' was interrupted by a shocked Laura and a smirking Scotty. Ugh.

I admit, I wasn't watching back in the heyday of Luke and Laura and have never been enamored by their connection. Don't really want to see another reunion but can understand if other longtime viewers do.

As I said in another thread, I enjoy watching Kate and/or Connie. It's the interaction with Sonny that I am snoozing through. Move it along, please.

Still can't figure out why I like John McBain more on GH than I did on OLTL. But I do. Hope he isn't gone long. With him and Anna, the PCPD is fairly respectable again.

Again, wasn't watching back in the day, but kinda enjoyed the flashbacks of Felicia and Frisco. So young and romantic. Cute. Though that wedding dress with the mantilla thingie made me laugh.

GH isn't perfect but it is way better than it was before the new regime took over. Good job!

I couldn't agree more to the bolded.

#926   2013/03/11 11:56AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:

I couldn't agree more to the bolded.

I'll second that statment. GH has vastly improved.

#927   2013/03/12 03:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Todd you looked so desperate yesterday. Carly is not Blair and never will be.

I'm glad that Spin 'fessed up to Ellie but how can she forgive him so easily and for how much longer will she?

Connie/Kate and Shaun, TJ, Molly and the book, I DON'T CARE!!! It was funny to see Sonny looking a little scruffy and not his usually well groomed self though. I think he suspects that's she not Kate.

#928   2013/03/12 09:25AM
    ghfanfare

Yes, Carly is not Blair. But Blair did dump Todd for Tomas Delgado. So maybe Todd is finally over Blair?! I admit I like the Carly/Todd thing a lot. But I guess they just had to throw AJ into the mix for soapiness sake.

All Sonny thinks about and talks about is Kate, Kate, Kate, Connie. Get a life, Sonny. And Connie is on Revenge, take five. She needs to get a life, too. Whoever's it is.

Tracy is awesome. Love all the scheming. JE is awesome. No matter who she is in a scene with, it is always gold. And Alice never fails to entertain me.

I like Ellie. But how many times has Spin screwed her over now?! What a punk! Looks like he's inherited the title from Jason at this point.

#929   2013/03/12 09:48AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: Yes, Carly is not Blair. But Blair did dump Todd for Tomas Delgado. So maybe Todd is finally over Blair?! I admit I like the Carly/Todd thing a lot. But I guess they just had to throw AJ into the mix for soapiness sake.

All Sonny thinks about and talks about is Kate, Kate, Kate, Connie. Get a life, Sonny. And Connie is on Revenge, take five. She needs to get a life, too. Whoever's it is.

Tracy is awesome. Love all the scheming. JE is awesome. No matter who she is in a scene with, it is always gold. And Alice never fails to entertain me.

I like Ellie. But how many times has Spin screwed her over now?! What a punk! Looks like he's inherited the title from Jason at this point.

That's exactly how I feel. Should we start a Spinelli is a punk thread?

#930   2013/03/12 11:41AM
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare: Yes, Carly is not Blair. But Blair did dump Todd for Tomas Delgado. So maybe Todd is finally over Blair?! I admit I like the Carly/Todd thing a lot. But I guess they just had to throw AJ into the mix for soapiness sake.

That's exactly how I feel. Should we start a Spinelli is a punk thread?

LOL

« 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list