List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 35449, Replies: 1024
    « 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 » »| page:
    #911   2013/03/04 01:19PM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    alikat

Quote Vertigobarbie: ^^^ That's it in a nutshell. If the acting is crap I could care less about the character. Luke can annoy the heck out of me but TG is an awesome actor, especially when he has an equally good actor/actress to play against.

Luke and Sonny are both characters that I can love them or hate them. The character has such pooh on it that if they weren't portrayed by the two extremely talented actors, I'd not look for the things I like in the character.

#912   2013/03/04 07:34PM
    Bettie Davis

I Like Luke, always did,

#913   2013/03/05 03:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Loved seeing John playing with Danny. Good way to keep the baby from fussing.

Loved seeing Elizabeth going through the full range of emotions from denial to acceptance when she found out that Steve was guilty of the charges. Olivia was great in those scenes too. I hope that TPTB keep the connection between Olivia and Elizabeth. Elizabeth needs a good friend who will tell her straight like Olivia would.

I guess Elizabeth has been proved right now that this marriage didn't happen. It would have been nice to see Steve and Olivia have a few minutes of happiness as a married couple before he exits PC.

Molly was so cute in her concern for Rafe. I like TJ but I think I could like Molly and Rafe. Personally I find Molly less annoying with Rafe.

#914   2013/03/05 09:35AM
    ghfanfare

I like Rafe, too. The actor has done a very convincing job of portraying this new character.

I am not terribly sorry to see Dr. Steve go, but I must say I am glad they didn't kill him off after all.

I was curious about the white ribbon on Anna's jacket. Was that just decoration or did it have some significance?

There finally appears to be more diversity on GH these days. I am glad to see it.

I also like the way they are switching back and forth with stories and characters these days. No one plot or person dominates all the time. Keeps things interesting.

#915   2013/03/05 11:01AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Bettie Davis: Oh my goodness, I really must have a big Senior moment or a lot of Senior moments, but I have really missed seeing this post, 'BIG DUH" I love GH, love the way its going, love all the old alumni coming back, love the Ice Princess making its way back, love Caleb ohhhhh so hot, pant, pant, he makes me feel hot, "oh, wait its a hot flash" Did I say I love GH, already?

Bettie, I'm right behind you with the flashes. My line is actually, "is it hot in here or is it just me?".
    I disagree with you on the hotness of Caleb but there have been quite a few that I've felt that way about over the years on GH. This is feeling more and more like the GH I knew and loved for so many years.

I have had so many crushes over the years, including Sonny when he first came to PC love those dimples. I forgot to mention Todd such a cutie and how about Dagger, oh mama mia!!! We are never to old to have our little crushes. I say it too. Is it hot in here or is it me.

#916   2013/03/05 11:04AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare: I like Rafe, too. The actor has done a very convincing job of portraying this new character.

I am not terribly sorry to see Dr. Steve go, but I must say I am glad they didn't kill him off after all.

I was curious about the white ribbon on Anna's jacket. Was that just decoration or did it have some significance?

There finally appears to be more diversity on GH these days. I am glad to see it.

I also like the way they are switching back and forth with stories and characters these days. No one plot or person dominates all the time. Keeps things interesting.

When it's a boring ole Wednesday and you haven't seen the Doc McHottieAbs...you'll regret that statement

#917   2013/03/06 03:19AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: I like Rafe, too. The actor has done a very convincing job of portraying this new character.

When it's a boring ole Wednesday and you haven't seen the Doc McHottieAbs...you'll regret that statement

Today's Wednesday. Does that mean we get to see his abs?

#918   2013/03/06 03:31AM
    Vertigobarbie

I loved the Heather/Todd scenes yesterday. Those two crack me up. Instead of a Carly/Todd I would rather see Heather/Todd. Not in a romantic relationship but just in scenes together. Wow Heather is showing real remorse for what she did. I have to say whether you love him or hate him, RC is a terrific writer and bringing him on as HW was genius by TPTB.

The Kate/Olivia scenes were good as well. It was nice to see them bonding as cousins and Kate be there for Olivia after the wedding fiasco.

Nice to see that Sabrina has a bit of a backbone. It's about time that came out. Loved how Patrick immediately said it was Britch that set up Sabrina. I can't wait for that Dr. to go bye bye. It's the same story as the one with Lisa Niles, only no Robin in the mix. Just end this story arc NOW!!!

I'm glad they explained why Dante wasn't at his mother's "wedding". It just didn't ring true with me that Dante wouldn't be there for his mother when she's always been there for him.

#919   2013/03/06 07:29AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Vertigobarbie: I loved the Heather/Todd scenes yesterday. Those two crack me up. Instead of a Carly/Todd I would rather see Heather/Todd. Not in a romantic relationship but just in scenes together. Wow Heather is showing real remorse for what she did. I have to say whether you love him or hate him, RC is a terrific writer and bringing him on as HW was genius by TPTB.

The Kate/Olivia scenes were good as well. It was nice to see them bonding as cousins and Kate be there for Olivia after the wedding fiasco.

Nice to see that Sabrina has a bit of a backbone. It's about time that came out. Loved how Patrick immediately said it was Britch that set up Sabrina. I can't wait for that Dr. to go bye bye. It's the same story as the one with Lisa Niles, only no Robin in the mix. Just end this story arc NOW!!!

I'm glad they explained why Dante wasn't at his mother's "wedding". It just didn't ring true with me that Dante wouldn't be there for his mother when she's always been there for him.

I loved the Heather and Todd scene too, What will happen to Heather now? Is this her final exit?

#920   2013/03/06 07:42AM
    Bettie Davis

I just want to say I have been a GH fan since the 60's I have seen it, saw it, laughed, cried, got angry, saw GH favorites leave, and it broke my heart, but, through it all I never stopped watching and it bothers me when people say I wont watch cause so and so is leaving. Way back when I think we watched because it took us away from our everyday life. GH is more like a family to me, when they hurt, I hurt, when they cry I cry, and the same goes for being happy. That's why I'm happy to have this post cause we all are die hard GH fan's through the good and bad. Thanks for reading.

« 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list