List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 31779, Replies: 1024
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2009/12/29 02:01PM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    asiangal

Quote theresao: The best line I've heard on GH in ages...
    Maxi to Jason; "Have you been watching alot of talk shows or something?"

Michael's DUI - I like that Alexis talked to the girls about not getting into a car with someone who has been drinking. Also glad Sonny took away his car but I am hoping that there will be more punishment than that. I also liked that Carly mentioned that BJ, who would be Carly's stepsister, was killed by a drunk driver.

Lulu/Dante - I am really enjoying how this s/l is progressing. So often they have a couple meet and end up in bed. This time they are having Lulu and Dante get to know each other and build a foundation for a relationship. Similar to how Robin and Patrick started.

Robin/Patrick - Celebrating their anniversary was so nice to see and I like that they thought to include Emma in their special day. I hope to see more of them now that they have brought in Steve and Lisa.

Johnny/Olivia - never quite got them. Olivia sees Johnny as a young Sonny and Johnny goes to Olivia with stuff he used to go to Claudia with. Johnny needs a more exciting relationship. And it's pretty much a given that Olivia and Sonny are going to get together.

Lucky - His talk with Michael was spot on and if there is anyone who actually understand where Michael is coming from it Lucky. I am also glad he flat out told everyone at the party why he was bringing Michael home.

I can't wait to get home from work to watch the show! a few more hours to go I also read that Jax and Sonny were on the same side! well, at least for a few seconds when Michael was brought home by Lucky! I can't wait to watch it... GH is getting so good!

#82   2009/12/29 03:03PM
    cashfan

Dante is not a monk. Very happy for him.

I love Lucky, but he has been having too much dialog lately.

I hope Carly sends Michael to a MADD woman for a talk.

#83   2009/12/29 03:13PM
    theresao

Quote cashfan: Dante is not a monk. Very happy for him.

Oooh or have Michael join a SADD group at school.

But I like that Dante is a gentleman. You don't see much of those on daytime TV.

#84   2009/12/29 03:21PM
    cashfan

Quote theresao:
    Quote cashfan: Dante is not a monk. Very happy for him.

Oooh or have Michael join a SADD group at school.

Oh yeah I'd forgotten about them.

But I like that Dante is a gentleman. You don't see much of those on daytime TV.

Not too much in real life either

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/29 03:23PM
    #85   2009/12/29 11:16PM
    asiangal

12/29/09
    Totally loved the Danlu scenes. The chemistry between them is off the charts! I love how Lulu is loosening up more and more. Such a perfect gentleman our Dante

I also love the talk Alexis had with her girls. It is also a message that was sent out to the young ones in the real world. Especially the part when Molly said it did not concern her, to which Alexis told the girls to never get in a car if they know that the driver had too much to drink, and to always call someone to come pick them up.

Yep, Sonny! about time you apply some proper parenting skills..although I thought it was not enough. But small steps in the right direction and I hope it continues (although I highly doubt it..)

And Olivia! please do not string Johnny along! the poor guy deserves more than what you're giving him! I am so irritated with her character right now.

Maxie! Maxie! tsk! tsk! why must Spinelli do things your way? why can't you do it his way? I like them together though and I hope that it is just a bump in their journey together... because Maxie does need someone who makes her want to be a better person, and Spinelli does that for her. Yes, she screwed up, but at least she realizes it and is trying to make it right although her way of making it right is just plain ridiculous! (sigh!)

#86   2009/12/30 07:41AM
    JaneDoe

I mostly liked yesterday's episode but Johnny REALLY needs to grow a pair! Olivia is obviously gaga over Sonny (insert vomit icon here). Johnny needs to find a hot lady who can appreciate him. I'm REALLY PO'd at Olivia if you can't tell.

I LOVED Dante and Lulu, so cute and SO much fun!

Maxie is on my last nerve with this whole "Spin needs to sleep with someone else crap", PLEASE let Spin dump her so we can all move on already.

I liked how Sonny FINALLY stepped up to the plate where Michael is concerned. More should be done, but kudos to him for taking a stand for once.

#87   2009/12/30 07:48AM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe: I mostly liked yesterday's episode but Johnny REALLY needs to grow a pair! Olivia is obviously gaga over Sonny (insert vomit icon here). Johnny needs to find a hot lady who can appreciate him. I'm REALLY PO'd at Olivia if you can't tell.

Maxie is on my last nerve with this whole "Spin needs to sleep with someone else crap", PLEASE let Spin dump her so we can all move on already.

I liked how Sonny FINALLY stepped up to the plate where Michael is concerned. More should be done, but kudos to him for taking a stand for once.

ITA with EVERYTHING you said. I LOVED Jolivia in the beginning, but Olivia is really pissing me off now. How can she be attracted to Sonny when she has sexy, emotional, loving Johnny right in front of her? Johnny, who knows that her son is an undercover cop - working AGAINST him, and is still keeping her secret. When Jolivia falls apart, because it will, I'd like to see Johnny and Maxie have a real chance. I thought they had amazing chemistry, and it could put an end to Spixie and make them realize that they're better as bffs.

I was impressed with Sonny actually disciplining Michael, but I have a feeling it may have been too little too late... at least he's trying to learn from his mistakes?

#88   2009/12/30 07:56AM
    Jasam09

Quote crazydaisy:

ITA with EVERYTHING you said. I LOVED Jolivia in the beginning, but Olivia is really pissing me off now. How can she be attracted to Sonny when she has sexy, emotional, loving Johnny right in front of her? Johnny, who knows that her son is an undercover cop - working AGAINST him, and is still keeping her secret. When Jolivia falls apart, because it will, I'd like to see Johnny and Maxie have a real chance. I thought they had amazing chemistry, and it could put an end to Spixie and make them realize that they're better as bffs.

In the inevitable event of Spixie breaking up...because it's gonna happen...I think I'd want it to be one of those mutual, amiable breakups where they both rationally agree they can be best friends, and nothing more...maybe through several long conversations where they start out trying to work through it, but end up realizing they are better as friends for life. I don't want Spinelli pining over the end of their relationship forever because that will get old the moment it starts.

#89   2009/12/30 07:56AM
    JaneDoe

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe: I mostly liked yesterday's episode but Johnny REALLY needs to grow a pair! Olivia is obviously gaga over Sonny (insert vomit icon here). Johnny needs to find a hot lady who can appreciate him. I'm REALLY PO'd at Olivia if you can't tell.

I was impressed with Sonny actually disciplining Michael, but I have a feeling it may have been too little too late... at least he's trying to learn from his mistakes?

I actually thought Maxie and Johnny were very awkward together, no chemistry at all. BUT, I'm even willing to give them a chance if it will mean getting Spin and Maxie away from each other. And Johnny REALLY needs to move away from Olivia..... it's embarrassing for the poor guy. I'd really like to see him with someone a little older, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of options there either. GH needs more women.

#90   2009/12/30 08:02AM
    Jasam09

I still want Matt and Maxie. First of all, I know for a fact that those two have off the charts chemistry...sometimes it doesn't transfer when the actors jump to other shows...but we can't know that UNTIL they actually experiment with it a little. And seriously...that guy needs a story!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list