List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 34403, Replies: 1024
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2009/12/15 07:31PM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    asiangal

[quote]Quote theresao: [quote]Quote asiangal: And I am waiting to see which direction they take the reveal. Will Sonny find out that he has son with Olivia but not know that Dante in Domenic so he when he finds out his son is a cop he'll realize God does have a sense of humor or will he find out that Domenic is a cop then Olivia has to come clean that Domenic is Dante.[/quote]

I think the reveal will be the latter - more explosive drama that way. Dante's life will be in peril as Sonny orders a hit on him or is on the verge of killing him which will force Olivia's hand. Or maybe Dante will be shot by Sonny's order and is lying in hospital fighting for his life? That would make for some very emotional scenes from Sonny (thinking he almost killed his own son) and Olivia - screaming and raging at Sonny for ordering a hit on his own son?[/quote]

I think you're right but I can't help thinking how interesting it would be for Sonny to find out he has a son and to have an episode where he dreams about how different his life would be if he had married Olivia and stayed in Bensonhurst and went to work with her brothers as an auto mechanic. [/quote]

OMG! i would love that! I hope GH will bring in some of the brothers one day soon! They sound like a hoot from the way Dante and Oliva describes them. And I bet you they are not afraid of Sonny at all. In fact, I think they will give him hell! LOL!

#72   2009/12/15 07:55PM
    theresao

Quote asiangal: OMG! i would love that! I hope GH will bring in some of the brothers one day soon! They sound like a hoot from the way Dante and Oliva describes them. And I bet you they are not afraid of Sonny at all. In fact, I think they will give him hell! LOL!

That's the reason Olivia made her family think she didn't know who the father was so her brothers wouldn't kill Sonny. So other than Kate none of her family knows that Sonny is Dante's father. Would be great if her brothers show up when they find out.

#73   2009/12/15 08:35PM
    luluspencer

I thought by now the Dante would know that Sonny is his father, but I guess they have to see if they can move Olivia and Sonny together, I don't really don't want them together, Sonny needs some new pick lines, he ask Olivia what did you think of me when you saw me again, I laugh but I guess it kind of hard to speak to someone who knows him so well, I sometimes wonder does Dante know Sonny is his father.

#74   2009/12/15 09:01PM
    Vanrainmom

Quote theresao:
    Quote asiangal: OMG! i would love that! I hope GH will bring in some of the brothers one day soon! They sound like a hoot from the way Dante and Oliva describes them. And I bet you they are not afraid of Sonny at all. In fact, I think they will give him hell! LOL!

That's the reason Olivia made her family think she didn't know who the father was so her brothers wouldn't kill Sonny. So other than Kate none of her family knows that Sonny is Dante's father. Would be great if her brothers show up when they find out.

Perzactly. If I remember correctly she wasn't even supposed to date him back in the day.
    I would love to see the brothers
    I would love to see Sonny's face when they showed up.

#75   2009/12/16 07:10AM
    asiangal

Good morning everyone!
    I won't be able to watch GH starting today for 3 days until late at night (boo!)
    Hopefully we get some good episodes these 3 days with some Franco in them!

#76   2009/12/16 11:59AM
    theresao

Just watched yesterday's epi...

Luke/Nic I really dislike when someone tries to justify their sleazy behavior by calling out someone else's sleazy behavior. And since Luke is p*ssed at Nic anyway I can understand him coldcocking him. But why was Tracy cowering at the bar (with drink in hand) and not hitting Nic with a whiskey bottle to save her hubby? That would have been much more fun to see that Lucky arriving in the nick of time. Although Lulu must live on the deck of the HS cause wasn't he just at her apt. with Dante?

Patrick/Steve Oh I see fun s/ls in their future. Dr. I am the Greatest vs. Dr. I am your Boss. Although I do think Steve was in the wrong making Patrick look like a a$$ in front of the rest of staff in the area.

Kate/Coleman Kate's "roots" are showing. These two are going to be fun to watch. I can't wait to watch her stand by her man when people (Sonny?) start to question her sanity.

Dante/Lulu I like how these two are growing close slowly. Lulu has been hurt deeply by Dillon and Johnny and for her to just jump into a relationship with Dante wouldn't have worked for me. Have him worm his way into her heart a little at a time is so different from most soap relationships that this is going to be enjoyable to watch.

Luke/Lucky What can I say...their talk today was so overdue and I felt so bad for both of them as they realize how different they are from each other. And the hurt on Luke's face when Lucky sided with Nic was heartbreaking.

#77   2009/12/20 10:29AM
    asiangal

I thought I'd share this with you all. I wish they would do an episode of bloopers during the holidays instead of a repeat episode. That would be so much fun!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLvQYYlM2mM&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_r2-2r-1-HM

#78   2009/12/20 02:23PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote asiangal: I thought I'd share this with you all. I wish they would do an episode of bloopers during the holidays instead of a repeat episode. That would be so much fun!

... />

LMAO! That was HILARIOUS!

I remember there was also one with Steve Burton and baby Michael that always manages to get me...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/20 02:27PM
    #79   2009/12/20 03:09PM
    asiangal

Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote asiangal: I thought I'd share this with you all. I wish they would do an episode of bloopers during the holidays instead of a repeat episode. That would be so much fun!

... />

LMAO! That was HILARIOUS!

I remember there was also one with Steve Burton and baby Michael that always manages to get me...

poor "Lucky" he really did not watch where he was going! LOL! and yes, the one with SBu and the baby! LOL! i posted that in the GH Bloopers thread. There's also one on "Skye and Lorenzo" ! lol.... I love bloopers!

#80   2009/12/29 01:13PM
    theresao

The best line I've heard on GH in ages...
    Maxi to Jason; "Have you been watching alot of talk shows or something?"

Michael's DUI - I like that Alexis talked to the girls about not getting into a car with someone who has been drinking. Also glad Sonny took away his car but I am hoping that there will be more punishment than that. I also liked that Carly mentioned that BJ, who would be Carly's stepsister, was killed by a drunk driver.

Lulu/Dante - I am really enjoying how this s/l is progressing. So often they have a couple meet and end up in bed. This time they are having Lulu and Dante get to know each other and build a foundation for a relationship. Similar to how Robin and Patrick started.

Robin/Patrick - Celebrating their anniversary was so nice to see and I like that they thought to include Emma in their special day. I hope to see more of them now that they have brought in Steve and Lisa.

Johnny/Olivia - never quite got them. Olivia sees Johnny as a young Sonny and Johnny goes to Olivia with stuff he used to go to Claudia with. Johnny needs a more exciting relationship. And it's pretty much a given that Olivia and Sonny are going to get together.

Lucky - His talk with Michael was spot on and if there is anyone who actually understand where Michael is coming from it Lucky. I am also glad he flat out told everyone at the party why he was bringing Michael home.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list