List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 34488, Replies: 1024
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2009/12/15 10:31AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat: Well Jane...I think I'll hang out in here for a little while too. I did love the interaction with Dante and Lulu and I am really liking the rapport with Dante and Lucky but I think my favorite scenes yesterday were with Spinelli and Franco. That dude is just 100% creepy!!! And Spinelli (or rather Bradford) really showed how Spinelli was genuinely scared of him.

I tell you, this storyline is intriguing. I have truly been enjoying every aspect of the show lately. I may not have everything I want out of the show but man the writing has improved so drastically over the past 6-8 months.

And I hope this revelation for Spinelli makes him stop being lovers with Maxie. That just grosses me out. LOL

From your lips the the writer's ears alikat! I hope Spin will finally grow a pair and let Maxie go.

#62   2009/12/15 10:39AM
    Vanrainmom

I like this thread - thank you for starting it.
    I too hope Spin and Maxie let go - they were good at the beginning there - but they are waaay past their expiry date as a couple IMO.
    I think the show is really great - this Franco stuff is terrific - I am really enjoying all the clues and nuances and witty lines.
    Oh and I can;t wait for Jax's plan to blow up in his face - not a spoiler - just - All of Jax's plans blow up in his face.
    I want my crazy Carly back!

#63   2009/12/15 11:08AM
    cashfan

Sigh, I do not believe Dante will be able to "take Sonny down" because I think Dante will sort of fall in love with Sonny. Hannah fell for Sonny and Reese fell for Sonny, and Ric for a while fell for Sonny, even Claudia fell for Sonny. They all wanted to take him down.

Emily was watching the boys and fell for Sonny. Carly was waiting for Jason and fell for Sonny. Alexis was defending his criminal actions and fell for Sonny.

Seems you can't be in Sonny's presence very long without his charisma taking you over. Wonder what was wrong with Deke?

#64   2009/12/15 11:48AM
    JaneDoe

Quote cashfan: Sigh, I do not believe Dante will be able to "take Sonny down" because I think Dante will sort of fall in love with Sonny. Hannah fell for Sonny and Reese fell for Sonny, and Ric for a while fell for Sonny, even Claudia fell for Sonny. They all wanted to take him down.

Emily was watching the boys and fell for Sonny. Carly was waiting for Jason and fell for Sonny. Alexis was defending his criminal actions and fell for Sonny.

Seems you can't be in Sonny's presence very long without his charisma taking you over. Wonder what was wrong with Deke?

LOL, good question! I wonder why he never fell for Sonny's charms?

#65   2009/12/15 04:46PM
    asiangal

no Franco today. I think the fact that JF could only work 3 days, the writers had to drag the s/l out which kind of make the show go one step forward and two steps back. It felt a little like that for me today. Kind of anti-climatic after the scenes we had yesterday of Franco.

Loved Luke and Lucky inter-action. There is definitely chemistry between JJ and AG. I wish the Luke/Nik fight would have been more explosive. (just me I guess..lol) I kept thinking to the Sam/Carly bar fight and that was explosive and good (even though it was played by the other actress before LW). Maybe girls' fight are more fun to watch?! LOL.

Love, love Maxie and Lulu in scenes together. They make such good frenemies.

#66   2009/12/15 04:57PM
    cashfan

Quote asiangal: no Franco today. I think the fact that JF could only work 3 days, the writers had to drag the s/l out which kind of make the show go one step forward and two steps back. It felt a little like that for me today. Kind of anti-climatic after the scenes we had yesterday of Franco.

Loved Luke and Lucky inter-action. There is definitely chemistry between JJ and AG. I wish the Luke/Nik fight would have been more explosive. (just me I guess..lol) I kept thinking to the Sam/Carly bar fight and that was explosive and good (even though it was played by the other actress before LW). Maybe girls' fight are more fun to watch?! LOL.

I hope that eventually someone will loop all the Franco scenes together on youtube. These morsels here and there are not really satisfying.

#67   2009/12/15 05:06PM
    asiangal

Quote cashfan:
    Quote asiangal: no Franco today. I think the fact that JF could only work 3 days, the writers had to drag the s/l out which kind of make the show go one step forward and two steps back. It felt a little like that for me today. Kind of anti-climatic after the scenes we had yesterday of Franco.

I hope that eventually someone will loop all the Franco scenes together on youtube. These morsels here and there are not really satisfying.

ITA. But it's not anyone's fault or rather, maybe the network. I mean, if he could only shoot 3 days, then his appearance on the show should have been just one month? instead of 2, and that way, the s/l would somehow flow better? instead we get great scenes one day, and then the next few days, nothing, and all we have is the other actors just repeating and repeating the same words (just not verbatim)...plus it is affecting the Cassadine story which has been pushed back to Feb because of this s/l.

#68   2009/12/15 05:23PM
    theresao

Finally got to watch yesterday's episode.

Liz/Nic I think Liz captured the her whole dilema when she said "I want the life Lucky and I dreamed of." Liz wants the happy family and house with a yard and her art studio. She found she can't have it with Jason as he is too entrenched in the mob to ever leave it. She doesn't think she can have it with Nicolas because his life is so different from what she wants so she believes she can only have that life with Lucky. Hence her dilema, she having a hard time giving up the passion she has found with Nic but feels that to have the life she dreamed of she has to be with Lucky so she can't give him up either. And it's tearing her up. The fallout may start a s/l where we see Liz leave her childhood dreams behind and find the life and happiness she craves but it will be a long and painfull journey.

Nic may think he loves Liz but he is just looking to replace the love he lost with Emily as he has not actually grieved for her. At first she was still with him due to the brain tumor, then he created an Emily clone with Rebecca, then he turned to Liz. Nic needs to grieve.

Franco/Jason I love this s/l. Franco is pushing all of Jason's buttons and because Jason doesn't know what Franco has on Michael he can't do anything but play the game.

And I was very impressed with Spinelli holding his own with Franco. You could tell Spinelli was petrified but he didn't flinch when Franco came at him with the razor. And he very calmly answered Franco's retorical questions which is so Spinelli.

Sonny/Olivia I want to see these two together because of the impact it will have on the Dante reveal. The closer Sonny is with Olivia the bigger the explosion when he finds out.

And I am waiting to see which direction they take the reveal. Will Sonny find out that he has son with Olivia but not know that Dante in Domenic so he when he finds out his son is a cop he'll realize God does have a sense of humor or will he find out that Domenic is a cop then Olivia has to come clean that Domenic is Dante.

#69   2009/12/15 05:47PM
    asiangal

Quote theresao: Finally got to watch yesterday's episode.

Liz/Nic I think Liz captured the her whole dilema when she said "I want the life Lucky and I dreamed of." Liz wants the happy family and house with a yard and her art studio. She found she can't have it with Jason as he is too entrenched in the mob to ever leave it. She doesn't think she can have it with Nicolas because his life is so different from what she wants so she believes she can only have that life with Lucky. Hence her dilema, she having a hard time giving up the passion she has found with Nic but feels that to have the life she dreamed of she has to be with Lucky so she can't give him up either. And it's tearing her up. The fallout may start a s/l where we see Liz leave her childhood dreams behind and find the life and happiness she craves but it will be a long and painfull journey.

Nic may think he loves Liz but he is just looking to replace the love he lost with Emily as he has not actually grieved for her. At first she was still with him due to the brain tumor, then he created an Emily clone with Rebecca, then he turned to Liz. Nic needs to grieve.

Franco/Jason I love this s/l. Franco is pushing all of Jason's buttons and because Jason doesn't know what Franco has on Michael he can't do anything but play the game.

And I was very impressed with Spinelli holding his own with Franco. You could tell Spinelli was petrified but he didn't flinch when Franco came at him with the razor. And he very calmly answered Franco's retorical questions which is so Spinelli.

Sonny/Olivia I want to see these two together because of the impact it will have on the Dante reveal. The closer Sonny is with Olivia the bigger the explosion when he finds out.

And I am waiting to see which direction they take the reveal. Will Sonny find out that he has son with Olivia but not know that Dante in Domenic so he when he finds out his son is a cop he'll realize God does have a sense of humor or will he find out that Domenic is a cop then Olivia has to come clean that Domenic is Dante.

I think the reveal will be the latter - more explosive drama that way. Dante's life will be in peril as Sonny orders a hit on him or is on the verge of killing him which will force Olivia's hand. Or maybe Dante will be shot by Sonny's order and is lying in hospital fighting for his life? That would make for some very emotional scenes from Sonny (thinking he almost killed his own son) and Olivia - screaming and raging at Sonny for ordering a hit on his own son?

#70   2009/12/15 07:27PM
    theresao

[quote]Quote asiangal: And I am waiting to see which direction they take the reveal. Will Sonny find out that he has son with Olivia but not know that Dante in Domenic so he when he finds out his son is a cop he'll realize God does have a sense of humor or will he find out that Domenic is a cop then Olivia has to come clean that Domenic is Dante.[/quote]

I think the reveal will be the latter - more explosive drama that way. Dante's life will be in peril as Sonny orders a hit on him or is on the verge of killing him which will force Olivia's hand. Or maybe Dante will be shot by Sonny's order and is lying in hospital fighting for his life? That would make for some very emotional scenes from Sonny (thinking he almost killed his own son) and Olivia - screaming and raging at Sonny for ordering a hit on his own son?[/quote]

I think you're right but I can't help thinking how interesting it would be for Sonny to find out he has a son and to have an episode where he dreams about how different his life would be if he had married Olivia and stayed in Bensonhurst and went to work with her brothers as an auto mechanic.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list