List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 35564, Replies: 1024
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2009/12/15 07:14AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    JaneDoe

Bringing this thread back to the top!

I've been loving everything about GH lately....my only exception being that Olivia is allowing Sonny to get to her. I just don't understand.

I'm loving Dante and Lucky working together, my hope for the future is for Dante to become a part of the PCPD and partner up with Lucky. Since Lucky seems to have gotten his smarts back, maybe they can actually fight crime together. I also love the connection between Dante and Lulu, won't it be something for Lulu to date someone who Lucky actually LIKES. Loved how Dante ran Lulu out of her own apartment, LOL.

The whole Nik/Liz/Lucky thing is getting so dramatic! That tear from Nik had me wanting to give him a hug. He REALLY loves Liz! I still want her with Lucky, but wow...how sad was that? So much drama there, I LOVE it.

Franco and Jason.....holy cow! I can't get enough of this story. I'm on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what Franco's real agenda is.

So many great s/l's going on at one time!

#52   2009/12/15 08:07AM
    magrat

Jane Doe, I love what you say. Just want to add that I thought yesterday's parallel scene construction was fabulous! Doors opened to surprises with chracters on the same side of the door making shocking discoveries and soul-baring revelations and doors closed between them afterwards--and the first line of the next pair echoing the last line of the one before! Then Franco's last words: "I need to make some new friends. Then he'll play." Shiver.

#53   2009/12/15 08:44AM
    ghfanfare

Well, I am enjoying Franco as well. They have definitely given him some of the best lines. Crazy as he is, though, it might have been fun to see a little more bravado from Spinelli.

What was with all the crocodile tears?! Sonny. Nikolas. Who did I miss? Instead of feeling sympathy, though, I got a chuckle or two from it. So it's all good.

#54   2009/12/15 08:57AM
    asiangal

Jane Doe, totally in agreement with your post. I am loving the show right now and yes, where has the sassy, spunky Olivia gone to? I miss that woman..:( now, she's just always trying to placate Johnny or propping up Sonny!

OMG! when Franco answered his agent about the gun "it died..gunshot wound" I burst out laughing! I think he's the most psychotic character on GH ever (??) He surpasses Manny Ruiz.

#55   2009/12/15 09:54AM
    JaneDoe

Quote magrat: Jane Doe, I love what you say. Just want to add that I thought yesterday's parallel scene construction was fabulous! Doors opened to surprises with chracters on the same side of the door making shocking discoveries and soul-baring revelations and doors closed between them afterwards--and the first line of the next pair echoing the last line of the one before! Then Franco's last words: "I need to make some new friends. Then he'll play." Shiver.

Ooooh, I shivered too! Such a fabulous story and actor.

#56   2009/12/15 09:58AM
    JaneDoe

Quote asiangal: Jane Doe, totally in agreement with your post. I am loving the show right now and yes, where has the sassy, spunky Olivia gone to? I miss that woman..:( now, she's just always trying to placate Johnny or propping up Sonny!

OMG! when Franco answered his agent about the gun "it died..gunshot wound" I burst out laughing! I think he's the most psychotic character on GH ever (??) He surpasses Manny Ruiz.

That was funny! Franco's appearance is coming very close to the top of my all time favorite GH s/l's. It's so different and mesmerizing.

#57   2009/12/15 10:03AM
    alikat

Well Jane...I think I'll hang out in here for a little while too. I did love the interaction with Dante and Lulu and I am really liking the rapport with Dante and Lucky but I think my favorite scenes yesterday were with Spinelli and Franco. That dude is just 100% creepy!!! And Spinelli (or rather Bradford) really showed how Spinelli was genuinely scared of him.

I tell you, this storyline is intriguing. I have truly been enjoying every aspect of the show lately. I may not have everything I want out of the show but man the writing has improved so drastically over the past 6-8 months.

And I hope this revelation for Spinelli makes him stop being lovers with Maxie. That just grosses me out. LOL

#58   2009/12/15 10:06AM
    alikat

Quote asiangal: Jane Doe, totally in agreement with your post. I am loving the show right now and yes, where has the sassy, spunky Olivia gone to? I miss that woman..:( now, she's just always trying to placate Johnny or propping up Sonny!

WOW that's a bold statement. (teehee...see the play on words...bold...I amuse myself)

I loved LOVED LOVED Manny Ruiz and if there were ever another bad guy to come back to eff with Jason and Sonny, I would want it to me him. He's so creepy.

And yes, when he said that his phone died of a gun shot wound...I had to rewind to make sure I heard it right. LOL

#59   2009/12/15 10:20AM
    asiangal

Quote alikat:

WOW that's a bold statement. (teehee...see the play on words...bold...I amuse myself)

I loved LOVED LOVED Manny Ruiz and if there were ever another bad guy to come back to eff with Jason and Sonny, I would want it to me him. He's so creepy.

And yes, when he said that his phone died of a gun shot wound...I had to rewind to make sure I heard it right. LOL

lol alikat! that's why I put the question marks because I have not watched GH since the beginning so I was not sure if the Franco character is the most psychotic. LOL. But man, yesterday's scenes from him was just plain creepy. I love BA's acting too! he pulled off being scared so well and that made Franco even more creepy! and when Franco ended his scene with "I've got to make new friends" or something along that line.. I went like "woah.... yikes"

#60   2009/12/15 10:28AM
    asiangal

btw, I want to thank the OP for starting this thread. Too many other "bashing" threads around and that is just bad energy being wasted on a show that we love.

We can post about the characters (our likes and dislikes) without going to the extreme of the word "hate, die" and other demeaning words. That's why I mainly stay in my "Bubble" where there are just good positive posts even when we post the dislike of a character.

Let's hope that this thread stays in the forefront and on 1st page everyday with good positive vibes.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list