List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 34892, Replies: 1024
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2009/12/08 06:12PM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    cashfan

Jane Doe and Theresao, How I would love to see your avis together on the show.

#42   2009/12/08 06:16PM
    theresao

Quote cashfan: Jane Doe and Theresao, How I would love to see your avis together on the show.

I have actually been thinking that would be a great s/l. Especially if in addition to the diabolical plots they'd come up with if it was love story as well.

#43   2009/12/08 06:22PM
    cashfan

Quote theresao:
    Quote cashfan: Jane Doe and Theresao, How I would love to see your avis together on the show.

I have actually been thinking that would be a great s/l. Especially if in addition to the diabolical plots they'd come up with if it was love story as well.

The two of them working together, be still my heart, no one in Port Charles would ever get a full night of sleep. I would be all over the HelZ love story.

#44   2009/12/09 06:12PM
    theresao

Wow so Jax actually loves Carly enough to leave Sonny alone. I've got to say he started to redeem himself alittle today. But now Dante doesn't have the evidence to arrest Sonny and the longer it takes him to get it the closer to Sonny he becomes. But I really want him to stay on the good side, Lucky needs the help.

I mean not only is Lucky working Claudia's disappeance but now he has to work Rebecca's car accident, I mean where are all the other cops in PC?

So how to tell Jason "too little, too late" where Michael is concerned. Although Jason is right in that Michael is acting like a spoiled rich kid. It's going to be interesting to see how they deal with Michael because it's really pretty normal for a kid to want to do what his dad does. The issue is what his dad does!

I read some posts about Scott Reeves and how excited everyone was about him coming to GH but I had never heard of him. So I was extremely impressed today with how much he looks like a young Richard Dean Anderson. So I can honestly believe he's Jeff Webber's son. It's will be nice for Liz to have a family member to talk to. Granted she has Gran but I mean there are things you can tell a sibling that you can't tell a parent/grandparent.

#45   2009/12/10 09:53AM
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao:

I've always thought they'd make a deliciously evil super couple! >)

#46   2009/12/10 10:22AM
    Charlchris48

Anthony and Helena would be soooo much fun!!! >) >)

#47   2009/12/10 03:27PM
    cashfan

I really don't remember Mikkos Cassadine, for some reason I always mix him up with Stephano Dimera on Days. Anyway he's been gone a long time, Helena shouldn't be alone any longer.

Anthony has been in prison long enough, come on its a soap, give him some therapy and set him free. Helena is going to need some help with her Valentin problem. Plus Anthony really makes Sonny nervous.

#48   2009/12/10 03:53PM
    genhospchat

Quote lemone:
    Quote theresao: Ok so Rebecca has been lurking on the boards her tirade sounded soooo familiar.

I just love Dante when he went all cop on Jax. Then the look on his face when he heard the tape of Sonny confessing was priceless. Now he has all the evidence he needs...what to do? what to do?

I loved how the first person to actually tell Michael to straighten up is Coleman. Can wait to see what Jason say to him.

I like how Luke tried to get Nic to fess up but Lucky leaves.

So why is it that everytime someone in PC is seen behind the wheel of a car they hit someone? I thinks the cars in PC are more dangerous than the guns.

Apparently there's alot of bad drivers in town. How many times has someone been hit by a car on GH..at least 3 times.

You mean in the last year and a half or so? As far as GH as a WHOLE, it's probably AT LEAST 60!

#49   2009/12/10 04:24PM
    theresao

Ooooh the Franco s/l is game on. I don't think I have ever seen Jason afraid but I saw real fear on his face when Franco came down the steps. And Franco sets up a table as if its a date. Even the dummy has on a vest and tie. I am really looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Dante's so busted, how's he going to explain to Lucky that he had access to New York City's criminal database. But the two of the working together could actually bring down Sonny. And Lucky hasn't had a partner since Jesse was killed.

So Rebecca is playing mind games with Liz hinting but not coming out and telling anyone what she saw. I think Nic will pay her off to leave town. But will she leave without telling Lucky what she saw...that's the question.

Poor Spin. And you can't even say why didn't he knock...he lives there.

#50   2009/12/13 05:25PM
    theresao

Rebecca/Liz/Nic/Lucky So Rebecca will keep quiet about Nic and Liz if Nic paves the way for her with Lucky. I think she's setting Nic up for a wake up call about Liz. She wants to see if Liz will give up Lucky to be with Nic and what Nic will do when Liz doesn't. The question then becomes if Rebecca can't have Lucky will she tell.

Jason/Franco I am loving this s/l. Franco is the exact opposite of Jason, where Jason shows little emotion, Franco went from happy to angry to childish to thoughtful all in one scene. Franco does have a way of getting people to do and say things. He got more out of Jason in minutes than people who have known him for years. Or was Jason playing along to see what he could get out of Franco. And now he knows that Franco saw Michael kill Claudia.

Sonny/Olivia Why does she come running when he calls. Although I have to admit I like how Sonny got her to the hotel room. That was ingenious.

Dante/Lucky These two are going to be great together. In minutes they were working together as if they'd been partners for years.

Only Diane could get away with calling Sonny a hormonal teenager.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list