List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 31433, Replies: 1024
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2009/12/08 12:02PM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    JaneDoe

Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote Jasam09:
    Wait. Foreboding of what? Are you just talking about the possibility of Dante liking Sonny in the future, or do you mean something far more morbid?

I mean his becoming a mob apologist....that would really, really suck in a long line of already continued suckage.....

Grrrr, I'll be super mad if that happens. Please let Dante remain a good, law abiding citizen who HATES what his father does.

#32   2009/12/08 12:03PM
    katie28

okay: so i can say nice things about characters too: watch..

jason: you're pretty

lucky: i have missed you. you are so sweet.

liz: you are hands down, prettiest woman on the show. and you love your boys so much.

nik: you have a nice castle

tracy: you have funky jewelery

lulu: you have chosen the right man to make out with

dante: you have chosen the right dame to make out with

maxie: you TRY to be good, and you do really care for spin

spin: i love you

ethan: you make a cute older brother

patrick: you are a good daddy and a great doctor

robyn: you are a good mommy and you have a hot husband

matt: you're cute

edward, monica, milo, max, diane: at least you're still on the show!

rebecca: i like the "evil" bitter rebecca

luke: i like your boat

morgan and molly: you are sooo darn cute

michael: you really care about kristina, and are the only one that knows what a d-bag kiefer is

kiefer: you...have legs

kristina: you really care about michael

alexis: you really try to be the best mom you can be

sam: you make my palms all sweaty

coleman: you are too funny

kate: you have a good job

sonny: nice dimples

oliva: you and johnny make me happy. you really love your son, and try so hard to make the right choices

jax: you have a hot accent

johnny: you have a hot cougar girlfriend, and you're character has many layers... like an onion

carly: you can give birth after being shot in the head, after being taken hostage.. you are super mom

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/08 12:05PM
    #33   2009/12/08 12:05PM
    theresao

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote theresao: I just loved Dante telling Jax he wasn't his boss and throwing in that he could just go tell Carly that Jax is trying to put Sonny away. Even though I think Dante is starting to have a grudging respect for Sonny the more he see him with his mom the better the chance he's going to get what he need to arrest Sonny. If for no other reason than to keep Sonny and Olivia apart.

Who else thought Jax was wearing a wire when he went to see Sonny?

With Lucky doing such of great job of investigating Claudia's disappearance what are the odds that when Sonny gets arrested everyone thinks it's Lucky that got the evidence. Then of course Lucky figures out that Dante's a cop. Could be the beginning of a great friendship.

So Rebecca actually was acting like Rebecca today and not a Emily clone. The moxie she showed when she first came to town was back. I was also impressed that as pi$$ed as she was, she didn't tell Ethan what she saw. She went straight to confront Elizabeth. I think this s/l is finally coming to it's explosive conclusion.

Looks like things are heating up between Jason and Franco. Sam was right that Jason is usually in control and right now Franco has the control and Jason needs to get it back.

Who else thinks it's Maxie at the door to Franco's studio?

Doesn't Lucky know this already (bolded part above)? Didn't Lucky (then GV) let Dante go during a shipment with Johnny, though of course they made it look like Dante was in trouble as well (or something like that)?

I know Mac and the ADA knew but I don't remember Lucky finding out. I think he just thinks Diane got Dante out.

#34   2009/12/08 12:26PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote Jasam09:
    Wait. Foreboding of what? Are you just talking about the possibility of Dante liking Sonny in the future, or do you mean something far more morbid?

I mean his becoming a mob apologist....that would really, really suck in a long line of already continued suckage.....

Grrrr, I'll be super mad if that happens. Please let Dante remain a good, law abiding citizen who HATES what his father does.

...and his father in general.

#35   2009/12/08 01:46PM
    pdames4

I am loving all of the s/ls on GH with the exception of Liz/Nik/Lucky. It is by far my fave soap and I watch 4. I hate what they are doing with Liz. It seems to be a growing trend on some soaps that some female characters who have been faves are now doing 360s. My fave s/l is Dante/Dominic/Sonny. I love how this is unfolding and must commend the actor who portrays Dominic he is doing a great job. I also like what seems to be unfolding with Ethan and Kristina. He is definitely too old for her so I'm wondering if this is going to be a great friendship like Carly and Jason without any sex hopefully. All in all I think GH is doing a great job.

ps. Like most of you, I absolutely love all the karioke scenes. I wish they'd do more at least once a week.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/08 01:47PM
    #36   2009/12/08 04:15PM
    magrat

After avoiding soaps for most of my looooooooong life, I got exposed to GH on a vacation with my sister last summer and was seriously infected. I've been amazed at the literacy of the writing and the superior quality of the acting.

Today I really enjoyed Maxie with Jason (she treats him just like she treats everybody, and it throws him!) and Spin. They're good together, and I hope they can work it out and stay together.

Enjoyed the long good list.

This thread is so needed. Thanks for thinking of it.

#37   2009/12/08 04:31PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote Jasam09:

I know! Wouldn't that be a refreshing change of pace?

#38   2009/12/08 04:32PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote katie28:
    kiefer: you...have legs

sam: you make my palms all sweaty

First: HILARIOUS!

Second:

#39   2009/12/08 05:51PM
    theresao

Ok so Rebecca has been lurking on the boards her tirade sounded soooo familiar.

I just love Dante when he went all cop on Jax. Then the look on his face when he heard the tape of Sonny confessing was priceless. Now he has all the evidence he needs...what to do? what to do?

I loved how the first person to actually tell Michael to straighten up is Coleman. Can wait to see what Jason say to him.

I like how Luke tried to get Nic to fess up but Lucky leaves.

So why is it that everytime someone in PC is seen behind the wheel of a car they hit someone? I thinks the cars in PC are more dangerous than the guns.

#40   2009/12/08 05:53PM
    lemone

Quote theresao: Ok so Rebecca has been lurking on the boards her tirade sounded soooo familiar.

I just love Dante when he went all cop on Jax. Then the look on his face when he heard the tape of Sonny confessing was priceless. Now he has all the evidence he needs...what to do? what to do?

I loved how the first person to actually tell Michael to straighten up is Coleman. Can wait to see what Jason say to him.

I like how Luke tried to get Nic to fess up but Lucky leaves.

So why is it that everytime someone in PC is seen behind the wheel of a car they hit someone? I thinks the cars in PC are more dangerous than the guns.

Apparently there's alot of bad drivers in town. How many times has someone been hit by a car on GH..at least 3 times.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list