List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 34481, Replies: 1024
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2009/12/05 07:29PM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    GHVixen

Quote Jasam09:
    Quote GHVixen:
    Quote theresao: Had the funniest thought for a future story line.... Jossyln and Emma are about 10 years old (yea yea 3 years from now) and are BFFs and plot to get their moms to be BFFs too. Can you imagine them locking Carly and Robin in the basement?

(I am also trying to nuture my baby thread so it can grow up to be as big as some of the to remain nameless threads)

How about a future storyline in which a teen-aged Morgan and Emma date each other? Could you imagine Carly and Robin having to deal with their kids dating each other? OR how about a teen-aged Jake dating Josselyn? It would be funny to see Carly and Liz deal with their kids dating each other AND Jax having to deal with the fact that his daughter is dating Jason's son. That would be a fun storyline!

I always loved the idea of emma and Jake. Robin's daughter and Jason's son. And then Josselyn and Emma would be best friends. OH! What if Joss, Jake, and Emma all grew up together as best friends. And then down the road Jake develops romantic feelings for one of them.

And I hope they all call her Joss. I sorta like that better. That sounds good. Jake and Joss.

J&J...I like it! Maybe instead of Jake falling for either Emma or Joss, a love triangle develops. Then Emma and Joss could be at each others throats like their moms, Robin and Carly, respectively. And Jason's son would be the catalyst of their fighting, like he was for Carly and Robin's past fighting. That sounds like a great future storyline, JASAM09. I would LOVE to see that play out. Oh, just think of the possibilities of the children of Port Charles when they grow up.

#22   2009/12/05 07:54PM
    Jasam09

Quote GHVixen:
    Quote Jasam09:
    Quote GHVixen:
    Quote theresao: Had the funniest thought for a future story line.... Jossyln and Emma are about 10 years old (yea yea 3 years from now) and are BFFs and plot to get their moms to be BFFs too. Can you imagine them locking Carly and Robin in the basement?

(I am also trying to nuture my baby thread so it can grow up to be as big as some of the to remain nameless threads)

How about a future storyline in which a teen-aged Morgan and Emma date each other? Could you imagine Carly and Robin having to deal with their kids dating each other? OR how about a teen-aged Jake dating Josselyn? It would be funny to see Carly and Liz deal with their kids dating each other AND Jax having to deal with the fact that his daughter is dating Jason's son. That would be a fun storyline!

I always loved the idea of emma and Jake. Robin's daughter and Jason's son. And then Josselyn and Emma would be best friends. OH! What if Joss, Jake, and Emma all grew up together as best friends. And then down the road Jake develops romantic feelings for one of them.

And I hope they all call her Joss. I sorta like that better. That sounds good. Jake and Joss.

J&J...I like it! Maybe instead of Jake falling for either Emma or Joss, a love triangle develops. Then Emma and Joss could be at each others throats like their moms, Robin and Carly, respectively. And Jason's son would be the catalyst of their fighting, like he was for Carly and Robin's past fighting. That sounds like a great future storyline, JASAM09. I would LOVE to see that play out. Oh, just think of the possibilities of the children of Port Charles when they grow up.

I know! It will be great! The only grown kids in PC right now are Morgon/Molly, Kristina/Michael. And they are all sort of related. The next batch of kids won't be and it will be awesome! Just think, (and I know this sounds like wishful thinking) but sometime down the road MAYBE Jason and Sam will have a girl, and then Jake will be the protective older brother.

Oh geez. I love it...

#23   2009/12/05 08:13PM
    GHVixen

Quote Jasam09:
    Quote GHVixen:
    Quote Jasam09:
    Quote GHVixen:

I know! It will be great! The only grown kids in PC right now are Morgon/Molly, Kristina/Michael. And they are all sort of related. The next batch of kids won't be and it will be awesome! Just think, (and I know this sounds like wishful thinking) but sometime down the road MAYBE Jason and Sam will have a girl, and then Jake will be the protective older brother.

Oh geez. I love it...

Awww, how sweet! A little girl they can name Emily. She would be biologically related to Kristina, Molly, Spencer, Jake, and Michael...lol.

#24   2009/12/05 08:25PM
    Jasam09

Quote GHVixen:
    Quote Jasam09:
    Quote GHVixen:
    Quote Jasam09:
    Quote GHVixen:

Oh geez. I love it...

Awww, how sweet! A little girl they can name Emily. She would be biologically related to Kristina, Molly, Spencer, Jake, and Michael...lol.

don't forget all of the cassadines, and all of the quartermaines, (except monica). And then whatever family Sam's dad belongs to.

that is one connected child.

#25   2009/12/05 09:38PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote crazydaisy: This thread looked lonely, and I really appreciate the idea behind it, to engage everyone in a discussion about the show as a whole, rather than just back and forth bashing/defending two specific characters.

Dante is pretty much my favorite thing on GH right now (other than Jasam, but I'm going to try to somewhat keep that out of this thread, because there are enough other places I can discuss that). He is such a great character with so much charisma, charm, wit, and man is nice to look at. I'm SO looking forward to the soapy reveal, I just hope that he is still game for taking Sonny down. It is well past time for Sonny to pay his dues. Like Rain, I'm afraid Dante's views are changing, and he's beginning to see Sonny as a person with a family, rather than as a ruthless mob boss who ordered the hit on Dante's father figure.

As far as the Niz/LL2 triangle goes... I'm just tired of it dragging out so much. It started out very soapy and interesting, but it's become too much of the same conversation over and over. I haven't seen Friday's episode yet so I don't know if anything new happened, but I'm just ready for them to move this story along and for Lucky to find out. And then Liz needs to go get with someone new (I'm hoping for Matt), and Lucky needs to get with someone new (Lainey? Lisa? Anyone other than Liz, Sam, or Maxie?), and Nik needs to go be broody in his turret for awhile.

Franco/Jasam... again, I'm ready for the storyline to get moving. Maybe I'm just impatient, but I feel like there was so much build up for Franco, and now it's sort of halted, and anyone who just started watching for Franco and doesn't care about other s/ls has lost interest by now. It looks like it's going to be really exciting, I just want it to get there.

Sonny/Olivia/Kate... I really couldn't care less about that, other than that I do NOT want either of them with Sonny. I like Jolivia most of the time when they're not all whiny, and I would like to see Kate and Coleman explored a bit. Kate needs someone like that to loosen her up. Sonny needs to be alone. Maybe with AZ in matching orange jumpsuits, as Johnny so eloquently put it

Honestly, I feel an eerie sense of foreboding when I see Dante on-screen now (coincidentally also my fave!) and its like a feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me things might not end as well as I'd hoped...

#26   2009/12/05 09:48PM
    Jasam09

Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote crazydaisy: This thread looked lonely, and I really appreciate the idea behind it, to engage everyone in a discussion about the show as a whole, rather than just back and forth bashing/defending two specific characters.

Dante is pretty much my favorite thing on GH right now (other than Jasam, but I'm going to try to somewhat keep that out of this thread, because there are enough other places I can discuss that). He is such a great character with so much charisma, charm, wit, and man is nice to look at. I'm SO looking forward to the soapy reveal, I just hope that he is still game for taking Sonny down. It is well past time for Sonny to pay his dues. Like Rain, I'm afraid Dante's views are changing, and he's beginning to see Sonny as a person with a family, rather than as a ruthless mob boss who ordered the hit on Dante's father figure.

As far as the Niz/LL2 triangle goes... I'm just tired of it dragging out so much. It started out very soapy and interesting, but it's become too much of the same conversation over and over. I haven't seen Friday's episode yet so I don't know if anything new happened, but I'm just ready for them to move this story along and for Lucky to find out. And then Liz needs to go get with someone new (I'm hoping for Matt), and Lucky needs to get with someone new (Lainey? Lisa? Anyone other than Liz, Sam, or Maxie?), and Nik needs to go be broody in his turret for awhile.

Franco/Jasam... again, I'm ready for the storyline to get moving. Maybe I'm just impatient, but I feel like there was so much build up for Franco, and now it's sort of halted, and anyone who just started watching for Franco and doesn't care about other s/ls has lost interest by now. It looks like it's going to be really exciting, I just want it to get there.

Sonny/Olivia/Kate... I really couldn't care less about that, other than that I do NOT want either of them with Sonny. I like Jolivia most of the time when they're not all whiny, and I would like to see Kate and Coleman explored a bit. Kate needs someone like that to loosen her up. Sonny needs to be alone. Maybe with AZ in matching orange jumpsuits, as Johnny so eloquently put it

Honestly, I feel an eerie sense of foreboding when I see Dante on-screen now (coincidentally also my fave!) and its like a feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me things might not end as well as I'd hoped...

Wait. Foreboding of what? Are you just talking about the possibility of Dante liking Sonny in the future, or do you mean something far more morbid?

#27   2009/12/07 04:41PM
    theresao

I just loved Dante telling Jax he wasn't his boss and throwing in that he could just go tell Carly that Jax is trying to put Sonny away. Even though I think Dante is starting to have a grudging respect for Sonny the more he see him with his mom the better the chance he's going to get what he need to arrest Sonny. If for no other reason than to keep Sonny and Olivia apart.

Who else thought Jax was wearing a wire when he went to see Sonny?

With Lucky doing such of great job of investigating Claudia's disappearance what are the odds that when Sonny gets arrested everyone thinks it's Lucky that got the evidence. Then of course Lucky figures out that Dante's a cop. Could be the beginning of a great friendship.

So Rebecca actually was acting like Rebecca today and not a Emily clone. The moxie she showed when she first came to town was back. I was also impressed that as pi$$ed as she was, she didn't tell Ethan what she saw. She went straight to confront Elizabeth. I think this s/l is finally coming to it's explosive conclusion.

Looks like things are heating up between Jason and Franco. Sam was right that Jason is usually in control and right now Franco has the control and Jason needs to get it back.

Who else thinks it's Maxie at the door to Franco's studio?

#28   2009/12/07 05:53PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote Jasam09:
    Wait. Foreboding of what? Are you just talking about the possibility of Dante liking Sonny in the future, or do you mean something far more morbid?

I mean his becoming a mob apologist....that would really, really suck in a long line of already continued suckage.....

#29   2009/12/08 11:54AM
    genhospchat

Quote Jasam09:
    Quote GHVixen:

I'm reading these and my first thought was are ANY of them related? Thankfully they're not....YET. lol (Though Michael is Jake's cousin and Josslyn is Michael's sister but there's no connection to Jake and Joss - like that name - bloodwise right?)

I don't think I could see Morgan and Emma though as teen together because Morgan is what 9 and Emma is 1 BUT maybe when they are a bit older than that, they will probably be the same age!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/08 11:57AM
    #30   2009/12/08 12:02PM
    genhospchat

Quote theresao: I just loved Dante telling Jax he wasn't his boss and throwing in that he could just go tell Carly that Jax is trying to put Sonny away. Even though I think Dante is starting to have a grudging respect for Sonny the more he see him with his mom the better the chance he's going to get what he need to arrest Sonny. If for no other reason than to keep Sonny and Olivia apart.

Who else thought Jax was wearing a wire when he went to see Sonny?

With Lucky doing such of great job of investigating Claudia's disappearance what are the odds that when Sonny gets arrested everyone thinks it's Lucky that got the evidence. Then of course Lucky figures out that Dante's a cop. Could be the beginning of a great friendship.

So Rebecca actually was acting like Rebecca today and not a Emily clone. The moxie she showed when she first came to town was back. I was also impressed that as pi$$ed as she was, she didn't tell Ethan what she saw. She went straight to confront Elizabeth. I think this s/l is finally coming to it's explosive conclusion.

Looks like things are heating up between Jason and Franco. Sam was right that Jason is usually in control and right now Franco has the control and Jason needs to get it back.

Who else thinks it's Maxie at the door to Franco's studio?

Doesn't Lucky know this already (bolded part above)? Didn't Lucky (then GV) let Dante go during a shipment with Johnny, though of course they made it look like Dante was in trouble as well (or something like that)?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list