List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 35425, Replies: 1024
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2009/12/05 06:08PM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    theresao

Had the funniest thought for a future story line.... Jossyln and Emma are about 10 years old (yea yea 3 years from now) and are BFFs and plot to get their moms to be BFFs too. Can you imagine them locking Carly and Robin in the basement?

(I am also trying to nuture my baby thread so it can grow up to be as big as some of the to remain nameless threads)

#12   2009/12/05 06:15PM
    GHVixen

Quote theresao: Oh and I loved Karaoke night. It was great to see the 40+ crowd tossing back a few, shakin' their booty and having fun. Kudos to the actors.

Oh, I loved the Karaoke night too. I think the only character we may not see doing Karaoke will be Jason. I just couldn't imagine him getting up there to sing and shake his booty. I do love watching everybody else doing the Karoake. I loved the episode where Morgan and Molly got up there and sang. That was fun.

#13   2009/12/05 06:21PM
    Jasam09

Quote theresao: Had the funniest thought for a future story line.... Jossyln and Emma are about 10 years old (yea yea 3 years from now) and are BFFs and plot to get their moms to be BFFs too. Can you imagine them locking Carly and Robin in the basement?

(I am also trying to nuture my baby thread so it can grow up to be as big as some of the to remain nameless threads)

Oh, that would be a great storyline opportunity.

I actually really hope they will be best friends.

#14   2009/12/05 06:23PM
    cashfan

I'm hoping that they move soon on this Kristina/Kiefer SL. Kristina has not been able to open up to any of the adults in her life, and she doesn't even realize there is a problem. GH has a habit of dropping SLs once they stall, hope that is not the case here.

I guess I should clarify. I do not want Kristina to be abused again, I want her to talk about what has already happened.

#15   2009/12/05 06:28PM
    theresao

Quote cashfan: I'm hoping that they move soon on this Kristina/Kiefer SL. Kristina has not been able to open up to any of the adults in her life, and she doesn't even realize there is a problem. GH has a habit of dropping SLs once they stall, hope that is not the case here.

I guess I should clarify. I do not want Kristina to be abused again, I want her to talk about what has already happened.

Since Carly saw how Kiefer was treating Kristina and went to Sonny about it I'm hoping the s/l picks up.

#16   2009/12/05 06:44PM
    cashfan

In most cases a father would be safe place for a teenager to go to, but not here. Kristina associates Sonny with rage right now. Alexis is too high strung. Carly has a brand new baby and Michael to deal with. Sam is in the Franco SL. Maybe Ethan will be the person she opens up to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/05 06:45PM
    #17   2009/12/05 07:07PM
    GHVixen

Quote theresao:
    Quote cashfan: I'm hoping that they move soon on this Kristina/Kiefer SL. Kristina has not been able to open up to any of the adults in her life, and she doesn't even realize there is a problem. GH has a habit of dropping SLs once they stall, hope that is not the case here.

Since Carly saw how Kiefer was treating Kristina and went to Sonny about it I'm hoping the s/l picks up.

I really liked the way Carly showed concern for Kristina and went to Sonny about it. I love that Carly. She is the best!

#18   2009/12/05 07:11PM
    cashfan

Quote GHVixen:
    Quote theresao:

I really liked the way Carly showed concern for Kristina and went to Sonny about it. I love that Carly. She is the best!

Yeah that the lioness Carly.

#19   2009/12/05 07:12PM
    GHVixen

Quote theresao: Had the funniest thought for a future story line.... Jossyln and Emma are about 10 years old (yea yea 3 years from now) and are BFFs and plot to get their moms to be BFFs too. Can you imagine them locking Carly and Robin in the basement?

How about a future storyline in which a teen-aged Morgan and Emma date each other? Could you imagine Carly and Robin having to deal with their kids dating each other? OR how about a teen-aged Jake dating Josselyn? It would be funny to see Carly and Liz deal with their kids dating each other AND Jax having to deal with the fact that his daughter is dating Jason's son. That would be a fun storyline!

#20   2009/12/05 07:21PM
    Jasam09

Quote GHVixen:

How about a future storyline in which a teen-aged Morgan and Emma date each other? Could you imagine Carly and Robin having to deal with their kids dating each other? OR how about a teen-aged Jake dating Josselyn? It would be funny to see Carly and Liz deal with their kids dating each other AND Jax having to deal with the fact that his daughter is dating Jason's son. That would be a fun storyline!

I always loved the idea of emma and Jake. Robin's daughter and Jason's son. And then Josselyn and Emma would be best friends. OH! What if Joss, Jake, and Emma all grew up together as best friends. And then down the road Jake develops romantic feelings for one of them.

And I hope they all call her Joss. I sorta like that better. That sounds good. Jake and Joss.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list