List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 35387, Replies: 1024
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2009/12/30 08:22AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe: I mostly liked yesterday's episode but Johnny REALLY needs to grow a pair! Olivia is obviously gaga over Sonny (insert vomit icon here). Johnny needs to find a hot lady who can appreciate him. I'm REALLY PO'd at Olivia if you can't tell.

I LOVED Dante and Lulu, so cute and SO much fun!

Maxie is on my last nerve with this whole "Spin needs to sleep with someone else crap", PLEASE let Spin dump her so we can all move on already.

I liked how Sonny FINALLY stepped up to the plate where Michael is concerned. More should be done, but kudos to him for taking a stand for once.

ITA with EVERYTHING you said. I LOVED Jolivia in the beginning, but Olivia is really pissing me off now. How can she be attracted to Sonny when she has sexy, emotional, loving Johnny right in front of her? Johnny, who knows that her son is an undercover cop - working AGAINST him, and is still keeping her secret. When Jolivia falls apart, because it will, I'd like to see Johnny and Maxie have a real chance. I thought they had amazing chemistry, and it could put an end to Spixie and make them realize that they're better as bffs.

I was impressed with Sonny actually disciplining Michael, but I have a feeling it may have been too little too late... at least he's trying to learn from his mistakes?

I actually thought Maxie and Johnny were very awkward together, no chemistry at all. BUT, I'm even willing to give them a chance if it will mean getting Spin and Maxie away from each other. And Johnny REALLY needs to move away from Olivia..... it's embarrassing for the poor guy. I'd really like to see him with someone a little older, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of options there either. GH needs more women.

I guess I'm one of the few who like Spixie but if they do break up, I would like Maxie with Matt. I guess because of when they were Sean and Belle on DOOL and they were great together.. and Johnny...hmmmm...how about Carly? I don't remember them interacting or having scenes... but I don't know..the thought just came to mind... as I was writing about Maxie... but you're right JD, GH needs more women!

Sigh.....I'd LOVE to see Matt and Maxie. In the scenes that they've shared so far on GH, the chemistry has been amazing. I never saw them on DOOL, but I loved the idea of Matt chasing Maxie like they started on GH. Then it was dropped for Spixie. Sorry, but I've only liked Spixie as friends. Johnny and Carly have shared many scenes, including when he was drunk and she went into labor....CLASSIC! They have a great screen presence together, but then again I think LW (Carly) would have great chemistry with a rock. It's always a possibility.

Matt and Maxie would be a great couple but as they are not in each other current universe how do we get them together? Any ideas? And their nickname would be.....Maxie? Matt?

#102   2009/12/30 08:25AM
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy: For some reason, even though Johnny works great with older women, I can't see Carly with a younger man. Carly wants someone rich, established, and powerful, and that's not Johnny. He may have money, but he doesn't have the status.

I agree for serious relationships, but she did have a fling with Zander many moons ago. I think she'd be up for a romp with a younger man......just nothing serious.

Just imagine Michael's reaction to something like that. His mom dating the brother of the woman he killed. That's a whole s/l in itself.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/30 08:26AM
    #103   2009/12/30 08:25AM
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao: Matt and Maxie would be a great couple but as they are not in each other current universe how do we get them together? Any ideas? And their nickname would be.....Maxie? Matt?

They used to get thrown together because of Patrick and Robin, the same could be done again I guess. Their nickname in the past has been M&M.

#104   2009/12/30 08:26AM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy: For some reason, even though Johnny works great with older women, I can't see Carly with a younger man. Carly wants someone rich, established, and powerful, and that's not Johnny. He may have money, but he doesn't have the status.

I agree for serious relationships, but she did have a fling with Zander many moons ago. I think she'd be up for a romp with a younger man......just nothing serious.

Really? I just started watching in '05, so Zander was gone by then. Yeah, I could see her having a fling with someone younger, but never a real relationship.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/30 08:27AM
    #105   2009/12/30 08:27AM
    asiangal

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe: I mostly liked yesterday's episode but Johnny REALLY needs to grow a pair! Olivia is obviously gaga over Sonny (insert vomit icon here). Johnny needs to find a hot lady who can appreciate him. I'm REALLY PO'd at Olivia if you can't tell.

Maxie is on my last nerve with this whole "Spin needs to sleep with someone else crap", PLEASE let Spin dump her so we can all move on already.

I liked how Sonny FINALLY stepped up to the plate where Michael is concerned. More should be done, but kudos to him for taking a stand for once.

ITA with EVERYTHING you said. I LOVED Jolivia in the beginning, but Olivia is really pissing me off now. How can she be attracted to Sonny when she has sexy, emotional, loving Johnny right in front of her? Johnny, who knows that her son is an undercover cop - working AGAINST him, and is still keeping her secret. When Jolivia falls apart, because it will, I'd like to see Johnny and Maxie have a real chance. I thought they had amazing chemistry, and it could put an end to Spixie and make them realize that they're better as bffs.

I was impressed with Sonny actually disciplining Michael, but I have a feeling it may have been too little too late... at least he's trying to learn from his mistakes?

I actually thought Maxie and Johnny were very awkward together, no chemistry at all. BUT, I'm even willing to give them a chance if it will mean getting Spin and Maxie away from each other. And Johnny REALLY needs to move away from Olivia..... it's embarrassing for the poor guy. I'd really like to see him with someone a little older, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of options there either. GH needs more women.

I guess I'm one of the few who like Spixie but if they do break up, I would like Maxie with Matt. I guess because of when they were Sean and Belle on DOOL and they were great together.. and Johnny...hmmmm...how about Carly? I don't remember them interacting or having scenes... but I don't know..the thought just came to mind... as I was writing about Maxie... but you're right JD, GH needs more women!

Sigh.....I'd LOVE to see Matt and Maxie. In the scenes that they've shared so far on GH, the chemistry has been amazing. I never saw them on DOOL, but I loved the idea of Matt chasing Maxie like they started on GH. Then it was dropped for Spixie. Sorry, but I've only liked Spixie as friends. Johnny and Carly have shared many scenes, including when he was drunk and she went into labor....CLASSIC! They have a great screen presence together, but then again I think LW (Carly) would have great chemistry with a rock. It's always a possibility.

oh yes! that's true! I forgot about when he was drunk and she was going into labor! that was hilarious and add to that Coleman! LOL! it's true LW would have chemistry with anyone. Now that I think about that scene... ooh yeah, I would love to see Johnny with Carly! because at least Carly with her crazy antics is going to bring some laughter into Johnny's life. Also, she's strong, and very very loyal once someone gets her heart!

#106   2009/12/30 08:27AM
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote theresao: Matt and Maxie would be a great couple but as they are not in each other current universe how do we get them together? Any ideas? And their nickname would be.....Maxie? Matt?

They used to get thrown together because of Patrick and Robin, the same could be done again I guess. Their nickname in the past has been M&M.

So that's who M&M are...all this time I thought it was Max & Milo.

#107   2009/12/30 08:27AM
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Just imagine Michael's reaction to something like that. His mom dating the brother of the woman he killed. That's a whole s/l in itself.

Exactly. Then Michael and his brother Dante could get together and commiserate about how Mr. Johnny Z bedded both of their moms.

#108   2009/12/30 08:29AM
    asiangal

Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy:

Matt and Maxie would be a great couple but as they are not in each other current universe how do we get them together? Any ideas? And their nickname would be.....Maxie? Matt?

that's so true! their nickname will be hard to come up with and somehow just stay Maxie?? or they can have the nickname MM or M&M???

#109   2009/12/30 08:30AM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe:

Exactly. Then Michael and his brother Dante could get together and commiserate about how Mr. Johnny Z bedded both of their moms.

LOL. That would be hilarious. Michael, still resenting Dante for taking his place as Sonny's oldest kid, now realizes he has something in common with him and needs someone to commiserate with...

#110   2009/12/30 08:31AM
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Morgan can be part of that club as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/30 08:32AM
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list