List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 35904, Replies: 1024
    « 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 page:
    #1021   2013/07/03 06:19AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe: I am really, really liking Frodd and Ava..... they have MAD chemistry. I can't wait to see how this whole who tried to kill me thing works out. I'm so happy to have a BIG story surrounding the Q's and ELQ again. Ava possibly being one of "those" Jeromes and Duke working for ELQ. So much potential there!

If Ava is one of "those" Jeromes, could it be possible that she was aiming for Sonny? That would be an interesting twist. LOL I do admit that I like the idea of her going after Frodd as she wants him away from Kiki.
    Love love love Ava and Frodd scheming to take over ELQ. At the moment I don't see how they could succeed but I'm sure they have something up their sleeves.

Interesting theory! I'm really hoping she is one of "those" Jeromes and she gets to battle it out with Sonny. I think she's capable of giving him a run for his money as long as tptb don't let her fall for him!

#1022   2013/07/03 08:29AM
    ghfanfare

So I am watching OLTL again now, too. Which, by the way, is getting really good. Roger Howarth is still playing Todd on OLTL, of course. So I must admit that it is making my head spin a little seeing him in these double roles. On GH, sometimes I forget I am watching Frodd and think I am watching Todd. But either way, RoHo is awesome and I am glad he is on my screen.

#1023   2013/07/03 11:36AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe: I am really, really liking Frodd and Ava..... they have MAD chemistry. I can't wait to see how this whole who tried to kill me thing works out. I'm so happy to have a BIG story surrounding the Q's and ELQ again. Ava possibly being one of "those" Jeromes and Duke working for ELQ. So much potential there!

If Ava is one of "those" Jeromes, could it be possible that she was aiming for Sonny? That would be an interesting twist. LOL I do admit that I like the idea of her going after Frodd as she wants him away from Kiki.
    Love love love Ava and Frodd scheming to take over ELQ. At the moment I don't see how they could succeed but I'm sure they have something up their sleeves.

Interesting theory! I'm really hoping she is one of "those" Jeromes and she gets to battle it out with Sonny. I think she's capable of giving him a run for his money as long as tptb don't let her fall for him!

I totally agree JD. Keep her away from Sonny in any romantic way. MW is a great actress and I would love to see her in an antagonistic relationship with Sonny.

That's one of the things I love about Elizabeth, she's never been "tainted" by Sonny and I would run for the hills if they ever went that route.

#1024   2013/07/23 07:26AM
    ghfanfare

Monday's show was really good! We had a little something for everyone in there.

I got a good laugh when Morgan announced his engagement to Kiki, there was mention of having a drink, Morgan says, break out the champagne, and Tracy says: There's juice boxes in the kitchen. Too funny!

I liked the scenes with AJ and Ava. He's got her number. Guess it takes one to know one. And AJ and Kiki seem to be bonding, too. Finally, RoHo doing Froddson was awesome! Wow!

I really like the way this regime mixes it all up and we have all different characters of all different ages interacting. So much more enjoyable than seeing the same few over and over, repeating the same stuff over and over. Great work, IMHO. I wish the ratings would reflect as much. Personally, I think GH has been very entertaining!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 07:28AM
    #1025   2013/07/25 11:45AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

I totally agree JD. Keep her away from Sonny in any romantic way. MW is a great actress and I would love to see her in an antagonistic relationship with Sonny.

That's one of the things I love about Elizabeth, she's never been "tainted" by Sonny and I would run for the hills if they ever went that route.

ITA! I think Ava and Sonny would make great antagonists. Reminds me of Sonny and Faith.

« 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list