List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 33684, Replies: 1024
    « 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:
    #1011   2013/06/21 08:19AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    ghfanfare

I loved seeing Anna stand up to Sonny and not be intimidated by him. Then she was off to find Carly and 'rattle her cage.'

There seems to be more to Ava than meets the eye. Despite her denials, she appears to be part of the Jerome crime family after all.

Must admit that the Michael/Morgan/Kiki story is making me cringe a little. But I can't turn away.

So will Luke be off to some faraway clinic for the next six months? And Tracy will be alone again. Too bad they made Joe a bad guy and killed him off. I don't mind Luke with Tracy but I liked Joe with her a lot.

Also too bad they killed off Trey. I would much rather Connie had her son to focus on than the apparent budding romance with Sonny and Olivia.

#1012   2013/06/24 06:44AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: I loved seeing Anna stand up to Sonny and not be intimidated by him. Then she was off to find Carly and 'rattle her cage.'

There seems to be more to Ava than meets the eye. Despite her denials, she appears to be part of the Jerome crime family after all.

Must admit that the Michael/Morgan/Kiki story is making me cringe a little. But I can't turn away.

So will Luke be off to some faraway clinic for the next six months? And Tracy will be alone again. Too bad they made Joe a bad guy and killed him off. I don't mind Luke with Tracy but I liked Joe with her a lot.

Also too bad they killed off Trey. I would much rather Connie had her son to focus on than the apparent budding romance with Sonny and Olivia.

I'm LOVING strong, determined Anna and I LOVED when Sonny was telling her to leave the hospital....(Mmmmm, OK ) and Dante told her he asked her to come.

#1013   2013/06/27 08:02AM
    ghfanfare

I like Ava. She is classic scheming soapy goodness. I like seeing her play Franco. And that kiss was hot!

So Sabrina finally reeled in Pattie and now all she can do is obsess about the Britch's baby. Give it a rest.

I thought Carly was hilarious in the Lizzie/AJ scene at the Metrocourt. Go, Carly!

Does anyone else find Mac and Felicia annoying?! I don't know what it is but I just can't get behind these two.

#1014   2013/06/27 10:04AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: I like Ava. She is classic scheming soapy goodness. I like seeing her play Franco. And that kiss was hot!

So Sabrina finally reeled in Pattie and now all she can do is obsess about the Britch's baby. Give it a rest.

I thought Carly was hilarious in the Lizzie/AJ scene at the Metrocourt. Go, Carly!

Does anyone else find Mac and Felicia annoying?! I don't know what it is but I just can't get behind these two.

I really like Ava too, she's classic soap all the way! I also agree that Carly was fabulous with AJ and Liz.... very funny.

#1015   2013/06/27 10:06AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: I like Ava. She is classic scheming soapy goodness. I like seeing her play Franco. And that kiss was hot!

Oh, and Sabrina and Patrick are just OK for me. Nothing spectacular, but I don't hate them together. I'm pretty indifferent. Same with Mac and Felecia. I'm happy to them as vets popping back up on screen, but I also like that they are mostly background.

#1016   2013/06/27 11:08AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:

Oh, and Sabrina and Patrick are just OK for me. Nothing spectacular, but I don't hate them together. I'm pretty indifferent. Same with Mac and Felecia. I'm happy to them as vets popping back up on screen, but I also like that they are mostly background.

I think it's Felicia that I find mostly annoying, although she has toned down the squeaky voice a bit, lol. But if it means I get to see more of Anna and Duke, I can deal.

I don't hate Sabrina and Patrick either. Just seems like the specter of the Britch is always in the sack with them. Would rather just see the romance in their bed scenes.

#1017   2013/07/02 07:09AM
    JaneDoe

I am really, really liking Frodd and Ava..... they have MAD chemistry. I can't wait to see how this whole who tried to kill me thing works out. I'm so happy to have a BIG story surrounding the Q's and ELQ again. Ava possibly being one of "those" Jeromes and Duke working for ELQ. So much potential there!

#1018   2013/07/02 07:21AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote JaneDoe: I am really, really liking Frodd and Ava..... they have MAD chemistry. I can't wait to see how this whole who tried to kill me thing works out. I'm so happy to have a BIG story surrounding the Q's and ELQ again. Ava possibly being one of "those" Jeromes and Duke working for ELQ. So much potential there!

Me too, I have liked Frodd and Ava from the start, it really is working well on GH, and I am looking forward to their S/L together.

#1019   2013/07/02 11:11AM
    ghfanfare

I am really enjoying how the writers have pulled characters away from the mob and into the Q household. It took some fancy footwork but it's working for me.

AJ acts like an a$$. Prince Nik is too controlling. Wish there was another option for our lovely Elizabeth.

How old is Morgan supposed to be?! Carly treats him like a child. But the scenes with mamma bear Carly, the scheming Ava, and crazy Franco were great.

Shawn was right when he called Alexis out. She is a big hypocrite. Which she wouldn't admit. These two seem doomed.

#1020   2013/07/03 04:38AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: I am really, really liking Frodd and Ava..... they have MAD chemistry. I can't wait to see how this whole who tried to kill me thing works out. I'm so happy to have a BIG story surrounding the Q's and ELQ again. Ava possibly being one of "those" Jeromes and Duke working for ELQ. So much potential there!

If Ava is one of "those" Jeromes, could it be possible that she was aiming for Sonny? That would be an interesting twist. LOL I do admit that I like the idea of her going after Frodd as she wants him away from Kiki.
    Love love love Ava and Frodd scheming to take over ELQ. At the moment I don't see how they could succeed but I'm sure they have something up their sleeves.

« 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list