List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 34205, Replies: 1024
    « 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:
    #1001   2013/06/12 03:51AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    Vertigobarbie

Yay I found this thread. At least it was only on page 4 and not futher down.

Scenes of the day yesterday were Emma and Duke. Duke in make-up and a tu-tu was just priceless. Loved him doing the tango with Emma. At one point it looked like she was having a hard time keeping a straight face.
    Got to love RC for having them put scenes like that in. I hope we get more like that in the future with other characters.

Maxie even the fortune cookies know that you're lying to Dante and Lulu. Time to come forward with the truth.
    This is going to bite her on the butt sooooooooo bad.

#1002   2013/06/12 06:02AM
    Bettie Davis

I also loved Duke and Emma yesterday, Duke would make a great, Grandpa, I bet both actors had a lot of fun doing this scene.

#1003   2013/06/12 08:01AM
    ghfanfare

Duke and Emma...definitely scenes of the day! I also like these lighter moments on GH we are seeing these days. It makes the show fun to watch.

I am ready for the Maxie deception to end. Like yesterday. Wondering if it will drag out until after the baby is born. Which looks like it will be soon. It seemed like Maxie suddenly went from size average to size huge.

#1004   2013/06/12 11:56AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Bettie Davis: I also loved Duke and Emma yesterday, Duke would make a great, Grandpa, I bet both actors had a lot of fun doing this scene.

I liked that she called him Uncle Duke. The scene at the end with the two of them fast asleep on the couch was cute moment too. I just went awwwwwwwww.

#1005   2013/06/14 09:06AM
    ghfanfare

Could Shawn have looked any more guilty?! Lol! Cops are good at reading body language. I hope Anna picked up on that.

And why was Shawn blaming Carly? Yeah, Carly lied to him, but he's the one that pulled the trigger and screwed it up. Then he left evidence behind in the form of a shell casing. Can you say les incompetents?!

I must say after some years of watching the sanctimonious John McBain, I am definitely liking the not-so-nice Dr. Silas Clay. The dude has some nice hair there, eh?!

#1006   2013/06/14 09:21AM
    Bettie Davis

I love Silas and have since the character came on and your right ghfanfare his hair is looking mighty fine.

#1007   2013/06/14 10:49AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bettie Davis: I love Silas and have since the character came on and your right ghfanfare his hair is looking mighty fine.

I like that long hair stuff. Part of being a '70s kid, I guess.

#1008   2013/06/14 11:31AM
    WavesofMen

So glad I found this page! I was on another board and it just got so silly. I know it's only entertainment and soaps themselves are a bit on the campy, not to be taken so seriously side, but even those posters took the elevator down a few too many floors past that. I mean, having to scroll through such enlightening topics as "Why Doesn't Rebecca Herbst Have All Her Teeth?" Um.....yeah.

To respond to ghfan

Duke and Emma...definitely scenes of the day! I also like these lighter moments on GH we are seeing these days. It makes the show fun to watch.
    ITA. It seems to have pulled back o nthe humor lately. It seemed funnier a few months ago leading up to the anniversary week (some great one-liners/banter with McBain and Luke in the big reveal scene with Faison). Maybe once the new characters get sufficiently integrated they won't have to give us so much backstory info and there will be room for that again.

#1009   2013/06/17 06:28AM
    JaneDoe

Quote WavesofMen: So glad I found this page! I was on another board and it just got so silly. I know it's only entertainment and soaps themselves are a bit on the campy, not to be taken so seriously side, but even those posters took the elevator down a few too many floors past that. I mean, having to scroll through such enlightening topics as "Why Doesn't Rebecca Herbst Have All Her Teeth?" Um.....yeah.

To respond to ghfan
    ITA. It seems to have pulled back o nthe humor lately. It seemed funnier a few months ago leading up to the anniversary week (some great one-liners/banter with McBain and Luke in the big reveal scene with Faison). Maybe once the new characters get sufficiently integrated they won't have to give us so much backstory info and there will be room for that again.

ITA. I've been missing the humor lately! I too loved the VERY cute scenes with Duke and Emma. We need more light, refreshing scenes to balance out the drama.

What we really need is more Lucy and Kevin. They are always fun to watch.

#1010   2013/06/17 06:33AM
    Bettie Davis

I guess I am still disappointed about last nights Emmys, I just saw the rating's and they don't mean anything when it comes to the Emmys. DOOL is at 2.3 and GH is at2.1 and The Y&R is on top.

« 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list