List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 35396, Replies: 1024
    « 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:
    #991   2013/06/04 06:33AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    annabannana

BDC you sure did say the dirty word V, now Silas is going to bite you in the neck and your hubby Sonny can't help you.
    I am 75 & have watched soaps for a long time. Love the boards.

#992   2013/06/04 06:40AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote annabannana: BDC you sure did say the dirty word V, now Silas is going to bite you in the neck and your hubby Sonny can't help you.

I love Silas, the man sends shivers down my spine or should I say neck,

#993   2013/06/06 11:11AM
    JaneDoe

Just popping in the say hi!

I'm still enjoying GH and all the diversity. There are times they will get stuck on a story that I wish they would move along, but overall.... it's still enjoyable. I'm not crazy about the new OLTL characters, but I'm sure I'll adjust with time. I really wish they could have just kept their core qualities and just given them different names, rather than change them so much or replace existing characters with them.

I hope you all are doing well.

#994   2013/06/06 11:26AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: Just popping in the say hi!

I'm still enjoying GH and all the diversity. There are times they will get stuck on a story that I wish they would move along, but overall.... it's still enjoyable. I'm not crazy about the new OLTL characters, but I'm sure I'll adjust with time. I really wish they could have just kept their core qualities and just given them different names, rather than change them so much or replace existing characters with them.

JD!!!!
    It's like old home week. You've popped in, NM popped in among a few others. I hope you are well. Please feel free to pop into this thread anytime and share your thoughts with us.

#995   2013/06/06 12:13PM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe: Just popping in the say hi!

JD!!!!
    It's like old home week. You've popped in, NM popped in among a few others. I hope you are well. Please feel free to pop into this thread anytime and share your thoughts with us.

I am very well, thank you! Life is good. I hope you are doing good as well. I've been meaning to take the time to post in here, but something always turns me off when I visit the board. (Nothing in this thread, just the board in general )Today was kismet with the post from Reign. I haven't peeked in in over a week and I picked today to take a look, that was my sign to stop and say hello.

#996   2013/06/06 03:49PM
    ghfanfare

Is it weird that I am not having a problem accepting the OLTL crew as new characters?! And I am an OLTL fan, lol. But I am actually finding this quite entertaining to see what they come up with.

#997   2013/06/06 03:50PM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltlforever31: Finally caught up on the show last night. I'm so happy that Lulu got her memory back. I am still adjusting to the new Lulu, but she is growing on me. I feel a little bad for Milo, but hopefully they will find someone else for him.

It was nice seeing Anna again. It feels like we haven't seen her in a long time.

Not sure how I feel about this Franco story line, but like most things, I'm willing to give it a chance. So far, I like the character of Kiki. I hope they don't soften her up too much. I like her being a little fire cracker.

The shows been pretty good!!

I like Kiki the firecracker, too! Fortunately I didn't see much of the last Franco story. Maybe that's why I'm not having a problem with this turn of events.

#998   2013/06/06 03:52PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote annabannana: BDC you sure did say the dirty word V, now Silas is going to bite you in the neck and your hubby Sonny can't help you.

I like seeing ME play this different not-so-nice character.

#999   2013/06/06 04:02PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Just wanted to say thank you cause you always have been nice when I post.

#1000   2013/06/06 04:25PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

Just wanted to say thank you cause you always have been nice when I post.

You're welcome. You are a fun poster and always positive!

« 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list