List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH Fan only - no character bashing please

Started by theresao at 2009/12/04 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 11:45AM, Views: 35563, Replies: 1024
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2009/12/30 08:04AM
    Re: GH Fan only - no character bashing please
    crazydaisy

Quote Jasam09:
    Quote crazydaisy:

ITA with EVERYTHING you said. I LOVED Jolivia in the beginning, but Olivia is really pissing me off now. How can she be attracted to Sonny when she has sexy, emotional, loving Johnny right in front of her? Johnny, who knows that her son is an undercover cop - working AGAINST him, and is still keeping her secret. When Jolivia falls apart, because it will, I'd like to see Johnny and Maxie have a real chance. I thought they had amazing chemistry, and it could put an end to Spixie and make them realize that they're better as bffs.

In the inevitable event of Spixie breaking up...because it's gonna happen...I think I'd want it to be one of those mutual, amiable breakups where they both rationally agree they can be best friends, and nothing more...maybe through several long conversations where they start out trying to work through it, but end up realizing they are better as friends for life. I don't want Spinelli pining over the end of their relationship forever because that will get old the moment it starts.

I agree that that would be ideal, but I don't think it's realistic. I feel like the only way Spinelli would leave Maxie is if she really hurts him beyond belief. He would need to hate her for a little while, and then together they would realize that they do love each other, but only as friends, and that they're better that way. And then they need to bring on someone new for Spin. But not someone like Winifred.

#92   2009/12/30 08:05AM
    asiangal

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe: I mostly liked yesterday's episode but Johnny REALLY needs to grow a pair! Olivia is obviously gaga over Sonny (insert vomit icon here). Johnny needs to find a hot lady who can appreciate him. I'm REALLY PO'd at Olivia if you can't tell.

I LOVED Dante and Lulu, so cute and SO much fun!

Maxie is on my last nerve with this whole "Spin needs to sleep with someone else crap", PLEASE let Spin dump her so we can all move on already.

I liked how Sonny FINALLY stepped up to the plate where Michael is concerned. More should be done, but kudos to him for taking a stand for once.

ITA with EVERYTHING you said. I LOVED Jolivia in the beginning, but Olivia is really pissing me off now. How can she be attracted to Sonny when she has sexy, emotional, loving Johnny right in front of her? Johnny, who knows that her son is an undercover cop - working AGAINST him, and is still keeping her secret. When Jolivia falls apart, because it will, I'd like to see Johnny and Maxie have a real chance. I thought they had amazing chemistry, and it could put an end to Spixie and make them realize that they're better as bffs.

I was impressed with Sonny actually disciplining Michael, but I have a feeling it may have been too little too late... at least he's trying to learn from his mistakes?

I actually thought Maxie and Johnny were very awkward together, no chemistry at all. BUT, I'm even willing to give them a chance if it will mean getting Spin and Maxie away from each other. And Johnny REALLY needs to move away from Olivia..... it's embarrassing for the poor guy. I'd really like to see him with someone a little older, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of options there either. GH needs more women.

I guess I'm one of the few who like Spixie but if they do break up, I would like Maxie with Matt. I guess because of when they were Sean and Belle on DOOL and they were great together.. and Johnny...hmmmm...how about Carly? I don't remember them interacting or having scenes... but I don't know..the thought just came to mind... as I was writing about Maxie... but you're right JD, GH needs more women!

#93   2009/12/30 08:07AM
    asiangal

Quote Jasam09: I still want Matt and Maxie. First of all, I know for a fact that those two have off the charts chemistry...sometimes it doesn't transfer when the actors jump to other shows...but we can't know that UNTIL they actually experiment with it a little. And seriously...that guy needs a story!!

I did not see your post before I posted mine... I feel the same way! Matt and Maxie!!!!! They do have the chemistry... I remember some scenes when Maxie was at the hospital and at that time, Spixie was just friends....
    I think before it had the chance to form into something somehow, GH decided to go with Spixie....

#94   2009/12/30 08:07AM
    crazydaisy

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe: I mostly liked yesterday's episode but Johnny REALLY needs to grow a pair! Olivia is obviously gaga over Sonny (insert vomit icon here). Johnny needs to find a hot lady who can appreciate him. I'm REALLY PO'd at Olivia if you can't tell.

Maxie is on my last nerve with this whole "Spin needs to sleep with someone else crap", PLEASE let Spin dump her so we can all move on already.

I liked how Sonny FINALLY stepped up to the plate where Michael is concerned. More should be done, but kudos to him for taking a stand for once.

I was impressed with Sonny actually disciplining Michael, but I have a feeling it may have been too little too late... at least he's trying to learn from his mistakes?

I actually thought Maxie and Johnny were very awkward together, no chemistry at all. BUT, I'm even willing to give them a chance if it will mean getting Spin and Maxie away from each other. And Johnny REALLY needs to move away from Olivia..... it's embarrassing for the poor guy. I'd really like to see him with someone a little older, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of options there either. GH needs more women.

I think I'd be up for Johnny and Liz, even though I really want Matt and Liz. I'd at least be interested in seeing them (Johnny and Liz) in a couple of scenes together, just to test the waters.

#95   2009/12/30 08:09AM
    asiangal

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote Jasam09:
    Quote crazydaisy:

In the inevitable event of Spixie breaking up...because it's gonna happen...I think I'd want it to be one of those mutual, amiable breakups where they both rationally agree they can be best friends, and nothing more...maybe through several long conversations where they start out trying to work through it, but end up realizing they are better as friends for life. I don't want Spinelli pining over the end of their relationship forever because that will get old the moment it starts.

I agree that that would be ideal, but I don't think it's realistic. I feel like the only way Spinelli would leave Maxie is if she really hurts him beyond belief. He would need to hate her for a little while, and then together they would realize that they do love each other, but only as friends, and that they're better that way. And then they need to bring on someone new for Spin. But not someone like Winifred.

I hope not! Winnifred or someone like her is going to drive me up the wall. Spin alone is enough and though I love his character and how he speaks, it becomes way too much when it's two of them and a female version of him to boot!

#96   2009/12/30 08:15AM
    JaneDoe

Quote asiangal:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy:

I guess I'm one of the few who like Spixie but if they do break up, I would like Maxie with Matt. I guess because of when they were Sean and Belle on DOOL and they were great together.. and Johnny...hmmmm...how about Carly? I don't remember them interacting or having scenes... but I don't know..the thought just came to mind... as I was writing about Maxie... but you're right JD, GH needs more women!

Sigh.....I'd LOVE to see Matt and Maxie. In the scenes that they've shared so far on GH, the chemistry has been amazing. I never saw them on DOOL, but I loved the idea of Matt chasing Maxie like they started on GH. Then it was dropped for Spixie. Sorry, but I've only liked Spixie as friends. Johnny and Carly have shared many scenes, including when he was drunk and she went into labor....CLASSIC! They have a great screen presence together, but then again I think LW (Carly) would have great chemistry with a rock. It's always a possibility.

#97   2009/12/30 08:16AM
    theresao

Quote JaneDoe:

ITA but only Maxie could get away with the logic that Spin sleeping with someone else negates her sleeping with Franco and then they'll have a clean slate. Of course the whole "you did it so I get to do it too" (or in Maxie's case the reverse) logic can come in handy >) .

#98   2009/12/30 08:20AM
    JaneDoe

Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:

ITA but only Maxie could get away with the logic that Spin sleeping with someone else negates her sleeping with Franco and then they'll have a clean slate. Of course the whole "you did it so I get to do it too" (or in Maxie's case the reverse) logic can come in handy >) .

LOL, that's very true. I love Maxie, but sometimes the writers have a tendency to make her very redundant. This whole "Spin sleeping with someone else" bit is reminding me a LOT of when she kept saying the infamous "you are my essential person" line OVER and OVER again.

#99   2009/12/30 08:20AM
    crazydaisy

Quote asiangal:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy:

For some reason, even though Johnny works great with older women, I can't see Carly with a younger man. Carly wants someone rich, established, and powerful, and that's not Johnny. He may have money, but he doesn't have the status.

#100   2009/12/30 08:22AM
    JaneDoe

Quote crazydaisy: For some reason, even though Johnny works great with older women, I can't see Carly with a younger man. Carly wants someone rich, established, and powerful, and that's not Johnny. He may have money, but he doesn't have the status.

I agree for serious relationships, but she did have a fling with Zander many moons ago. I think she'd be up for a romp with a younger man......just nothing serious.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list