List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will The "BABY NEWS", Kill Sam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will The "BABY NEWS", Kill Sam?

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/02/22 09:50AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/26 12:30PM, Views: 1983, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/24 03:28PM
    Re: Will The
    cozzies Bigg...

im feeling bad for her already

#12   2007/02/24 03:33PM
    BrookeB1231

I think it is horrible to say that you hope the news will kill Sam. Im hoping you dont mean that literally. I think it is really going to cause her to have a breakdown. And I agree I like the more independent Sam more then I do this Sam that has to be dependent on Jason. However I am still a Jasam supporter and I think that both Liason and Jasam fans have lot to look forward to. I dont think this issue will end here I am sure this will go on for a while. If there were 2 characters fighting over Jason Im glad that it is Liz and Sam.

#13   2007/02/24 06:13PM
    ReignOfTerror

think it is horrible to say that you hope the news will kill Sam. Im hoping you dont mean that literally.

Um, yes, I do.

"Sam" is not real. She is a fictional character who I abhor. I do not wish Kelly Monaco ill will, but since "SAM" THE CHARACTER is not real, then I can wish death on her and still sleep at night.
    Not trying to be mean, but I don't take soaps that literally. This is all entertainment for me.

#14   2007/02/24 06:39PM
    soapnoitall

I do not want this to kill Sam. I hope it makes her walk away from Jason and take some time to find herself and who her father is. After that once Sam knows more about herself (and I hope its all good news)I hope they will bring in a fresh, new, Rich and Hot guy for Sam. Then I hope once Sam is more settled and happy in her life that she and Elizabeth can be really tight friends. This is all wishful thinking but we can do that right! lol Liason forever!

#15   2007/02/24 07:15PM
    GH Butterfly

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    think it is horrible to say that you hope the news will kill Sam. Im hoping you dont mean that literally.

Um, yes, I do.

"Sam" is not real. She is a fictional character who I abhor. I do not wish Kelly Monaco ill will, but since "SAM" THE CHARACTER is not real, then I can wish death on her and still sleep at night.
    Not trying to be mean, but I don't take soaps that literally. This is all entertainment for me.

i WAS THINKING THE SAME THING WHEN I READ THAT QUOTE. THEY ARE NOT REAL!!!

#16   2007/02/24 07:43PM
    liasonfanhere

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote GylesMommy:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: Wishful thinking on my part. Hopefully!

i dont see sam giving up just yet. i see her becoming
    very irrational and doing everything possible to hold on to Jason which is probably what will end them.

"Rational" and Sam are like Oil and water.

And I guess if I were writing the scene,

Jason tells Sam, the baby is his, Sam shoots herself. The end. LOL

ROFLMAO - That works for me too

#17   2007/02/26 08:59AM
    ghsince1972

Quote ReignOfTerror: Wishful thinking on my part. Hopefully!

I really hope so!!!

#18   2007/02/26 09:46AM
    Renee36

Sam is a strong woman I like her for Jason, Elizabeth seems to be a needy anytime she around Jason and the baby will upset her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/26 09:48AM
    #19   2007/02/26 09:55AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote GH Butterfly:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

Um, yes, I do.

i WAS THINKING THE SAME THING WHEN I READ THAT QUOTE. THEY ARE NOT REAL!!!

LOL, I'm not trying to be mean, but if I want to wish a character death, its because the character doesn't actually "exist". I do try to keep the characters and the person portraying him or her, separate. Keeps ME real.

#20   2007/02/26 10:12AM
    Seoul

You should say will be the baby kill Saint Liz The witch has been lying so much, she and Jason.The truth about them will come out and folks may not be that understanding.Once the truth is out,they probably will find out that the baby is Lucky's. What will Ms Thing do than? I hope Jason will try to keep it, that way Sam will be free. It will not kill Sam trust me on that.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list