List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: soapzone spoiler update???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

soapzone spoiler update???

Started by playmate_cara at 2009/11/11 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2009/11/11 10:31AM, Views: 7412, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/11/11 09:31AM
    soapzone spoiler update???
    playmate_cara

I know we are not to post any spoiler information here, but I just checked on the soapzone website for up coming spoilers. And there it has that sam will hook up with james franco character when jason tries to help liz with the situation she is in with lucky. Once the truth comes out about liz and nic, lucky will get temp custody of cam and jack. And it states that when jason agrees to help liz anyway he can, that sam will get up set about it and the two will have a fight. Thus her hooking up with james franco character, I am not sure if this is fact in soap world. I've checked general hospital happenings.com and it doesn't state any of that information the same with soap central.com. If anyone out there has any other information please let me know. Jason and sam just startedt o reconnect and this whole situation has brought them closer. What's with the writers distroy this power couple???

#2   2009/11/11 09:55AM
    Re: soapzone spoiler update???
    Charming the...

Quote playmate_cara: What's with the writers distroy this power couple???

because their "power" is to destroy the show. mmwhhaaaaa (evil laff?). just kidding!!!!!

don't worry about it. spoilers that detailed usually aren't true. of course have to consider in this case JF shot all his stuff at once. it will play out over time so expect some detailed points to get spilled. just don't think this is one of those times.

(not saying I wouldn't enjoy a s/l like that tho ;-) )

#3   2009/11/11 10:01AM
    Re: soapzone spoiler update???
    fefe428

Quote playmate_cara: I know we are not to post any spoiler information here, but I just checked on the soapzone website for up coming spoilers. And there it has that sam will hook up with james franco character when jason tries to help liz with the situation she is in with lucky. Once the truth comes out about liz and nic, lucky will get temp custody of cam and jack. And it states that when jason agrees to help liz anyway he can, that sam will get up set about it and the two will have a fight. Thus her hooking up with james franco character, I am not sure if this is fact in soap world. I've checked general hospital happenings.com and it doesn't state any of that information the same with soap central.com. If anyone out there has any other information please let me know. Jason and sam just startedt o reconnect and this whole situation has brought them closer. What's with the writers distroy this power couple???

If you go check out the JaSam spoiler thread I actually posted something specifically about the supposed Sam/Franco hookup. Inside sources say that it's very misleading. I wouldn't worry too much about these. They are way too detailed.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list