List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JaSam & Liason spoilers, Here we go again :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JaSam & Liason spoilers, Here we go again :)

Started by Shellefan514 at 2006/09/14 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 06:22PM, Views: 4269, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/14 06:18PM
    Re: JaSam & Liason spoilers, Here we go again :)
    Shellefan514

Quote kentishad: To Shellefan514
    Liz is not the cause of Lucky's drug addiction, he is. She has given him enough chances. He isn't even trying to stop. She should dump him and get with Jason because we all know it won't work out with him and Sam.

I'm not trying to make anyone mad just stating my opinion sorry to upset you. I am not saying Liz is the cause of Lucky's drug addiction he is, he lost his best friend and partner, he was injuried and in alot of pain, and I am just saying that Liz should have been around more and helping him throught this rough time, she should have been there for him, but she wasn't. And I think it will work out with JaSam if people leave them alone the ONLY reason they were split up is because Alexis was playing on Jason's guilt about getting Sam shot, not because they did not love each other. I think if giving the chance they can be the next super couple. JMO though

#12   2006/09/14 07:34PM
    opalgatinha

Quote Shellefan514:
    Liz is not the cause of Lucky's drug addiction, he is. She has given him enough chances. He isn't even trying to stop. She should dump him and get with Jason because we all know it won't work out with him and Sam.

I'm not trying to make anyone mad just stating my opinion sorry to upset you. I am not saying Liz is the cause of Lucky's drug addiction he is, he lost his best friend and partner, he was injuried and in alot of pain, and I am just saying that Liz should have been around more and helping him throught this rough time, she should have been there for him, but she wasn't. And I think it will work out with JaSam if people leave them alone the ONLY reason they were split up is because Alexis was playing on Jason's guilt about getting Sam shot, not because they did not love each other. I think if giving the chance they can be the next super couple. JMO though

what shellefan said, no way is this liz's fault: lucky's drug addiction. that's his own doing. as for my opinion, my hoping opinion that is, jasam can last!!!

#13   2006/09/15 12:01PM
    Yellow Rose

Quote Shellefan514:

Totally agree that Liz has not done enough to help Lucky with his drug addiction. After all her talk about "better or worse", blah, blah, blah, I would like to see her make a sincere effort to help him during this "worse" period. The way the storyline is going right now is that a spouse should bail out. Drug addiction is a sickness just like alcoholism. If the situation was reversed, Lucky would never give up on Liz.

#14   2006/09/15 12:14PM
    Shellefan514

Quote Yellow Rose:
    Quote Shellefan514:

Totally agree that Liz has not done enough to help Lucky with his drug addiction. After all her talk about "better or worse", blah, blah, blah, I would like to see her make a sincere effort to help him during this "worse" period. The way the storyline is going right now is that a spouse should bail out. Drug addiction is a sickness just like alcoholism. If the situation was reversed, Lucky would never give up on Liz.

I agree Liz is taking the easy way out, her husband needs her support right now and all she can say is I have to leave him, why can't her and Nik get him into rehab and get him help and why can't she be there for him every step of the way and be waiting for him when he gets better. That's what I would be doing, I would stand by my husband and help him through this tough time. JMO

#15   2006/09/15 05:12PM
    kariann14

Liz is doing the right thing by leaving Lucky...she doesn't have just herself or that loser druggy to think about. She's putting Cameron and her unborn baby first, which I applaud. Whether she ends up with Jason or not (and I am a die-hard Liason fan) her time with Lucky is done and long over-due in my opinion. He's screwed up enough and she's twisted herself every which way for too long as far as Schmucky's concerned. Ever since I can remember, Liz has always been about "whatever makes Lucky happy". Time to think about yourself and your kids girlfriend! She deserves a high-five!

#16   2006/09/15 06:10PM
    kariann14

P.S.
    Kariann14
    LOVE your pic - (There's nothing like a cat with attitude gotta love 'em)
    Go Garfield!!

Thanks for the compliment "ex-michel"...I have 2 cats with major attitude, so it seemed like a fitting Avatar!

Just to clarify...the reason I am hoping this is the end for Schmucky & Liz is because she's sacrificed her happiness for him over and over again...for those of you who didn't watch GH back in 2001, you won't really know what I mean. But in a nutshell, she was so about "whatever Lucky needs" that even his own mother (our precious Laura) told her that she needs to start thinking of herself once in awhile. Here we are, 5 years later, and it's still all about Lucky. ENOUGH ALREADY!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list